What's new

Umra (Makkah & Madina Pictures) Taken by me....

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My last 10 days Umra visit to Saudia... Whata place.... Masjid-Al-Nabawi & Kaaba.... house of Allah.... I took some snaps of Masjid-ul-Nabawi, Kaaba "Masjid Al-Haram", Miqat, Wadiy-e-Jin, Masjid Qiblatain, Masjid Juma, Masjid Quba, Uhad Mountain etc... I will post rest of laters. Attached herewith are the few from my side... Extremely hard to taken with proper camera because security are not allowed to take pix of these places don't know why.... even they allowed iPad Mobile Phones and everything inside both places even many people taking snaps with the help of Cyber Shot Camera's but Camera like DSLR is not allowed... Thanks I took with the help of my cam chup chupa kar hehhehe :P

My last 10 days Umra visit to Saudia... Whata place.... Masjid-Al-Nabawi & Kaaba.... house of Allah.... I took some snaps of Masjid-ul-Nabawi, Kaaba "Masjid Al-Haram", Miqat, Wadiy-e-Jin, Masjid Qiblatain, Masjid Juma, Masjid Quba, Uhad Mountain etc... I will post rest of laters. Attached herewith are the few from my side... Extremely hard to taken with proper camera because security are not allowed to take pix of these places don't know why.... even they allowed iPad Mobile Phones and everything inside both places even many people taking snaps with the help of Cyber Shot Camera's but Camera like DSLR is not allowed... Thanks I took with the help of my cam chup chupa kar hehhehe :P

I hope I visit these greatest places really very soon

Waleed amazing photography there, what camera are you using? Some of these photos are HDR right?

Back
Top Bottom