What's new

The Talibanisation of British childhood by hardline parents

There is a fine line between orthodoxy and militancy. I am not concerned about the rise of Islam in Europe like the rest of the racist crowd there. We have nothing to offer the west but our hardworking tax dollars. You know very well Dark Wave how Muslims are being treated in Britain. A few years ago it was fine to attend Islamic school, wear Hijab and get along fine. Now it is different, and now it seems out of some corners of our own populace, calls are being made to not only reform other Muslims, but abandon our faith to please others.

My friend, there is no any hardship for the muslims in the UK, they have decent life like the others. We have got our freedom, nobody is touching us unless we do something bad. People are wearing hijabs, we have got mosques and there is a religious freedom for us. So please dont make statements if you know nothing, there might or might not be these problems in Candana, but certaninly not in the UK.

Eye-watering amounts of Saudi money goes into promoting Wahhabism.

They fund mosques, religious-schools, imams, conferences and trips to Saudi Arabia.

They are our wealthy allies and so are never questioned or stopped.

Free-thinking Muslims have lacked courage to oppose what is going on, while politicians do nothing for cynical reasons

spot on......something muslim in the UK have been pointing out for years to the govt who did nothing until the london bombings.

My friend, there is no any hardship for the muslims in the UK, they have decent life like the others. We have got our freedom, nobody is touching us unless we do something bad. People are wearing hijabs, we have got mosques and there is a religious freedom for us. So please dont make statements if you know nothing, there might or might not be these problems in Candana, but certaninly not in the UK.

There are hardships in the Muslim community, especially after the Tube bombings and more so now with Islamophobia being whipped up in a frenzy. All around you countries are banning Hijab and minarets, how can you compare that situation to Canada where the government is scared of approaching Muslims in the wrong way.

He's trying to say that all Muslim politicians in Britain are free masons :rolleyes:

No, just members of Parliament and House of Lords. They are British citizens who have revoked their Pakistani citizenship ( I am referring to the Pakistani politicians who we as Pakistanis should feel proud for according to you. The same ones who back their PM when he insults Pakistan and Pakistanis).

There are hardships in the Muslim community, especially after the Tube bombings and more so now with Islamophobia being whipped up in a frenzy. All around you countries are banning Hijab and minarets, how can you compare that situation to Canada where the government is scared of approaching Muslims in the wrong way.

what hardship? may i ask specifically? i dont care if the surrounding countires are banning hijab, but we are talking about the UK. I dont say there isnt an islamophob feelings in britain, but that doesnt disturb our lives. let some people feel whatever they want to feel, as long as we are good citizens that feeling doesnt bother us.

Treason for what though? For choosing to send their kids to Islamic school, for wanting to learn Quran, for wearing Hijab in public places? For practicing freedom of speech and freedom of thought?

Nobody has a problem with islamic education it saudi wahabi brainwashing that is the problem.

Muslims in Britain face no hardships, let's get that fact straight once and for all. Many if not all live better lives than they would in an Islamic country. The problem arises from a significant percentage of Muslims who have become very radical in their thinking. This certainly negates our image but we still work to improve our image and this has been done so.

It's certainly visible that extremism is on the rise amongst some Muslim groups and it is worrying. However no one has banned minarets or hijab in the UK, you are looking at these nations without considering their positives that easily outnumber their negatives.

No, just members of Parliament and House of Lords. They are British citizens who have revoked their Pakistani citizenship ( I am referring to the Pakistani politicians who we as Pakistanis should feel proud for according to you. The same ones who back their PM when he insults Pakistan and Pakistanis).

they might have pakistani origin parents, but they themselves are british citizens, there is nothing wrong to be british.

what hardship? may i ask specifically? i dont care if the surrounding countires are banning hijab, but we are talking about the UK. I dont say there isnt an islamophob feelings in britain, but that doesnt disturb our lives. let some people feel whatever they want to feel, as long as we are good citizens that feeling doesnt bother us.

Islamophobic sentiments certainly do disturb lives. Maybe not yours specifically, but I have seen families broken over Islamophobia in the UK. It is important that we be good citizens abroad but why should we get quiet when others are raising a hysteria against our religion and way of life when we are abiding by the law of the land? Who has the hidden agenda here? Honest hard working Muslims eeking out a living for themselves for their children's future, these people we should fear for taking over England and turning it into a Sharia law state? It is amazing how such propaganda rubs off on the wrong people.

Islamophobic sentiments certainly do disturb lives. Maybe not yours specifically, but I have seen families broken over Islamophobia in the UK. It is important that we be good citizens abroad but why should we get quiet when others are raising a hysteria against our religion and way of life when we are abiding by the law of the land? Who has the hidden agenda here? Honest hard working Muslims eeking out a living for themselves for their children's future, these people we should fear for taking over England and turning it into a Sharia law state? It is amazing how such propaganda rubs off on the wrong people.

please be specific and give bold examples, no general statemetns are needed.

Back
Top Bottom