What's new

UK's broken-down £3bn warship HMS Prince of Wales stripped for parts

So? That tug which tug the boat out is too close and they collided. I don't see how this is anything but the tugboat fault. The LCS is not under power when they put it to the sea. It's always the tugboat who need to clear the area where the ship is coming into water.

Explain to me how this is US Navy fault?

Again, explain to me how this is US Navy fault? USS Cleveland is an United State warship but it did not cause this incident. The tug boat did.

The tug is there to tow Cleveland into the water, hence "Launching" the ship, the tug is not employed by US Navy, nor likely from FMM shipyard that was doing the construction mostly a third-party hire. It is pulling a dead weight when it did not gain enough clearance to get outside the splash radius. Cleveland can't move, it was unpowered and launch from shore. It would have to completely depends on the tug to move out of the area. This is completely the fault on the people who operate that tow, I will be surprised if the Navy did not sue them for the damage done to the Cleveland.

So do tell me how is this US Navy fault? You can say that tug boat operator is the enhance version of Indian Navy, who knows, that tug boat operator may even be Indian themselves, but again, how is this US Navy fault?

First, that is a completely different question.

Second, There were only 12 Freedom Class LCS.

1. Freedom
  2. Fort Worth
  3. Milwaukee
  4. Detroit
  5. Little Rock
  6. Sioux City
  7. Witchita
  8. Billings
  9. Indianapolis
  10. St Louis
  11. Minneapolis-Saint Paul
  12. Cooperstown (finished but not commissioed)

And then Freedom Class only numbered in odd number so LCS-16 Will NOT be a Freedom class, but will be an independent class. And the 16th Freedom Class LCS would still be in the shipyard being made......

So I will say you either get duped like the article you supplied before, or you are confused...
IMG_20230426_110520.jpg

Again, if a cargo ship crashed into a US Navy ship, then it automatically equates to Indian Navy?

How about if you are parking on the side of the road and someone crash into you , does that mean you are worse than an Indian??

Dude, this is the second most hideous thing after you said US is the one that need to catch up with China. When US is leading China in term of aircraft carrier, cruiser, destroyer, amphibious ship and so on.......

Again, explain to me how this is US Navy fault? USS Cleveland is an United State warship but it did not cause this incident. The tug boat did.

The tug is there to tow Cleveland into the water, hence "Launching" the ship, the tug is not employed by US Navy, nor likely from FMM shipyard that was doing the construction mostly a third-party hire. It is pulling a dead weight when it did not gain enough clearance to get outside the splash radius. Cleveland can't move, it was unpowered and launch from shore. It would have to completely depends on the tug to move out of the area. This is completely the fault on the people who operate that tow, I will be surprised if the Navy did not sue them for the damage done to the Cleveland.

So do tell me how is this US Navy fault? You can say that tug boat operator is the enhance version of Indian Navy, who knows, that tug boat operator may even be Indian themselves, but again, how is this US Navy fault?

Is this the attitude of Americans towards accidents?

It's really Indian style.

Is this the attitude of Americans towards accidents?

It's really Indian style.
Yes, an accident the US Navy is not the party at fault.

Again, if you think it is your incompetence if you had an accident that you did not caused, that's you. Most people think it is the person who is incompetence is the one that caused the accident.

Of course, if you can sue people in China that did not at fault at an accident., then I don't know even need to know what is "Indian Style" but the "Chinese Style" would be worst.

Yes, an accident the US Navy is not the party at fault.

Again, if you think it is your incompetence if you had an accident that you did not caused, that's you. Most people think it is the person who is incompetence is the one that caused the accident.

Of course, if you can sue people in China that did not at fault at an accident., then I don't know even need to know what is "Indian Style" but the "Chinese Style" would be worst.

To be honest, in any Chinese enterprise or govt agency. If someone says something similar to what you just said after an accident, they will inevitably be dismissed.

To be honest, in any Chinese enterprise or govt agency. If someone says something similar to what you just said after an accident, they will inevitably be dismissed.
If anyone from any western government agency say what I said and then got dismissed, they will probably sue the heck out of that government.

Again, you are talking about incompetence, can you tell me how a party NOT AT FAULT is incompetent in an accident?

British GDP is stagnant since 2010. And with the cost of supporting a decaying demographics, it will be increasingly difficult for them to even operate a coastal navy, forget a proper functioning blue water navy.
Quitting EU was the perhaps the biggest historical mistake made by the Brits. They are suffering big time and their economy is in the doldrums.

the USA will never be able to repair these aircraft carriers.

What BS is this? Name these aircraft carriers please...we have 11 aircraft carriers + 9 Amphibious Assault Ships ..some are obviously being rotated as the Navy does 1/3 on deployment, 1/3 back from deployment, 1/3 in maintenance.

Last edited:
If anyone from any western government agency say what I said and then got dismissed, they will probably sue the heck out of that government.

Again, you are talking about incompetence, can you tell me how a party NOT AT FAULT is incompetent in an accident?
What is the most important job after an accident? It is to identify the cause of the accident and prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future.

The occurrence of accidents not only has objective reasons, but also subjective reasons. So whether it's a mistake made by a leader or not, you have leadership responsibility.

You can explain the process of what happened, and you also need to explain how to prevent such incidents from happening again in the future. But you should never argue about whose responsibility it is, let alone shirk it. This is not your job. It's not the attitude you should have. It will have a specialized agency to determine who is responsible.

What is the most important job after an accident? It is to identify the cause of the accident and prevent similar accidents from occurring in the future.

The occurrence of accidents not only has objective reasons, but also subjective reasons. So whether it's a mistake made by a leader or not, you have leadership responsibility.

You can explain the process of what happened, and you also need to explain how to prevent such incidents from happening again in the future. But you should never argue about whose responsibility it is, let alone shirk it. This is not your job. It's not the attitude you should have. It will have a specialized agency to determine who is responsible.
You are not talking abou 1 party leading another, you are talking about 2 parties which have separate entity.

Again, you are talking about an incident which an unpowered vessel rammed at a powered vessel because it did not have any lead or clearance. Unless you are accusing the Navy to haphazardly push the ship off the shore, which they can't with that method of launch, the party at fault is the tug boat operator

The US Navy cannot oversee private operator, unlike what may have been happens in China. There is no leadership responsibility because the Navy does not own the tugboat operator.

Again, if someone ram into the back of your car when you are parked on the side of the road, do you claim leadership responsibility because they may come from the same company?

That's highly illogical by your point of view. You don't even need to be a cop like I do to know who is at fault at this incident, more like you know shit all about this and just pick this up and trying to cover your arse when someone call you on it

Back
Top Bottom