What's new

Ukraine Defence Forum

MG_0921.jpg

Armored car "Kozak-1" produced by Ukrainian private enterprise "Scientific-Production Association "Practika".

c79686d7d55c0cccc6ace4f7096169fb.jpg

Combat module "Duplet" production Ukrainian state enterprise "Zhytomyr armored plant".

What can I say about this? According to my information, the topic the two sides worked out quietly. But orders from Pakistan had not yet reached not to the Kharkiv Morozov Machine Building Bureau, not to the plant Malyshev. These Ukrainian companies are currently working in three main directions. The first trend - the gradual implementation of the Thai order, as the receipt of funds from the customer. The second direction (Malyshev Plant) - a successful, according to the delivery schedules, the production of the engine compartment to the tank Al-Khalid Mk.1 with 6TD 2E. And the third, most fundamental today for the Ukrainian enterprises - fulfillment of the State Defence Order for replenishment of new and refurbished equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to protect the eastern territories of Ukraine from external military aggression of the Russian Federation against the independent state of Ukraine.
but we all see 600 million dollar contract signed

Ukrainian armored vehicles (BTR-3E1, BTR-4E, Dozor-B) in Action
that looks like a beast keep up the good work brother

1457267143-8658-www.nevsedoma.com.ua.jpg

Concept heavy infantry fighting vehicle BMP-64 production of Ukrainian State Enterprise "Kharkov armored plant"

BMP-64 is equipped with a Ukrainian ERA "Nozh" ("Knife") production Ukrainian State Enterprise "Basic Center Critical Technologies" Microtec"

Main Battle Tank T-84 BM Oplot production
armata_i_oplot-2zg27g41c6q6wxsywnq1ai.jpg

Ukrainian state enterprise "Malyshev Plant"

1470922351YId1_h.jpg

Combat vehicle support tanks BMPT "Azovets" development of Ukrainian private engineering group "Azov"

4e71adb353fac.jpg

Main Battle Tank T-64BM Bulat production Ukrainian state enterprise "Malyshev Plant"

tank-bulat-64bm1513821124.jpg

161005_ТайпанDSCN8831.jpg

Combat module BM-23B "Taipan" production of Ukrainian State Enterprise "Spetstehnoeksport"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom