What's new

UFOs sighted in Indian Himalayas...!!

interesting article, sounds fiction, i hope one of that Alien aircraft crashes in Pakistan and we could steal its tech :bunny::bunny:, we can even rule the world!!

Select any one of the following.

11470172588QJokh.jpg

1147039044g15HD3.jpg

And then you will get kashmir very easily...even New Delhi too..
Kabhi toh khud se kuch karo...pehle chinea pe depend , ab Aliens PE!!!, kyon???:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesy:

Now you are thinking:rofl:

Tum logon ne kya kia ha jo bateen kar rahe ho, depending on Russians and Israel and now Europeans, where is Arjun, where is LCA, where is Deepak??
u made brahmos cuz of them, and now FGFA, We have to depend on someone when we are inexperience or short of resources at some point

Dont destroy the thread:cheers:

I was waiting for the pictures by Hitesh ..some how he has made me very curious...would love to see the pics.

gosh !! yar dont start the same drama in this thread yar..why it has to end with India Pakistan bashing everytime..grow up !!
@ hitesh - waiting for more info and pics...

Now you are thinking:rofl:

Tum logon ne kya kia ha jo bateen kar rahe ho, depending on Russians and Israel and now Europeans, where is Arjun, where is LCA, where is Deepak??
u made brahmos cuz of them, and now FGFA, We have to depend on someone when we are inexperience or short of resources at some point

Dont destroy the thread:cheers:

didnt i say...........no matter what the topic of discussion may be.........bitching to koi na koi karega hi dono side se

cant see a way to post attachments