What's new

U.S. wants the Taliban to accept at least two military bases, Bagram and Shorabak. Taliban say NO

Afghanistan as we know it did not exist in the era of Alexander and the stiffest resistance Alexander encountered was by Dardic populations based in what is now Eastern Afghanistan yet they were eventually subdued just like the rest of his adversaries.Kudos

Prof Sayyaf and signed off by Prof Rabbani.Kudos bhai
no in the 80's!

Afghanistan as we know it did not exist in the era of Alexander

() me isi liye dala tha.

the stiffest resistance Alexander encountered was by Dardic populations based in what is now Eastern Afghanistan

which one could write as an Area of Afghanistan or Afghanistan in short(yes I would have been wrong if I stated he entered china and said that quote) . Kuch cheeezain obvious hoti hain.
Baki rest of the quote is still of Alexander, koi mera quote nahi hai. Abb uss ka mutlab kiya tha, whether he was talking about terrain or the people, we can have opinions on that. But his quote about that area of Afghanistan(in-short Afghanistan) still stand.

It's easier to go in but hard to march out.

I guess I would change my original comment, so that I would stop explaining it to every one. Obvious things are not so obvious for some.

() me isi liye dala tha.

which one could write as an Area of Afghanistan or Afghanistan in short(yes I would have been wrong if I stated he entered china and said that quote) . Kuch cheeezain obvious hoti hain.
Baki rest of the quote is still of Alexander, koi mera quote nahi hai. Abb uss ka mutlab kiya tha, whether he was talking about terrain or the people, we can have opinions on that. But his quote about that area of Afghanistan(in-short Afghanistan) still stand.

It's easier to go in but hard to march out.

I guess I would change my original comment, so that I would stop explaining it to every one. Obvious things are not so obvious for some.
:coffee:

They like outsiders well enough to support Osama bin Laden, a Saudi, and Al-Qaeda, which is a transnational organization. Looks like we Americans understood the hypocrisy well enough.

by outsiders he may mean non Muslims ... British , Soviets and America all three are non Muslims outsiders and seems like all will suffer the same fate .

After the Soviets left, so did we. The point here is about Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda who are outsiders. Do not talk about how Afghanis do not like outsiders when THAT is patently false.
Usama was not invader of Afghanistan...

Even Alexander the great once said 'It's easier to march in(into AREA OF AFGHANISTAN which wasn't Afghanistan at that time which should be pretty obvious) but harder to march out'. Afghanistan literally means 'Land of the Afghans'. They don't like outsiders, which countries like America don't understand.

Ya ya, weapons have changed tremendously since then grandpa

Don't get too much excited & happy too soon , USA is master of Deception !

I heard from an unofficial source, that Trump is overruling previous policy and is now looking to bring American companies to mine and cultivate whatever minerals and resources they can get, as he wants to atleast get something in return for the war.

They are most definitely preparing for long term, and will be meddling in Afghanistan LONG after the last soldier has left.

There is a saying in our language which means, "The punch that comes to your mind after the fight is over, you should use that on your own head".

Taliban offered to trial / handover UBL, but that (UBL) was neither the reason for USA to go to war with Afghanistan nor in the fit in their plans.

We used MAYBE %20 of our might.

You forgot that we practically begged Mullah Omar to stop supporting and harboring Osama bin Laden and Al-Qaeda. We begged for 10 yrs prior to Sept 11, 2001.

Looks like Allah did not planned well enough this time around.

U.S. wants the Taliban to accept at least two military bases, Bagram and Shorabak. Taliban say NO

Haha, I never heard anything so ridiculously stupid as this.

The thing is afghans wont accept it, well minus the few northern alliance scum the rest of afghans won't tolerate them in afghanistan.
I guess you consider everyone opposing Talibans to be scum.
I guess You are tired of funding the Taliban, without any gain.

There is no 'debate'. It's a fact, inciting wars where it needed to for its own agenda, democracy is good where it felt it was good, and democracy was bad where it felt it was bad. Planting agents, assassinating leaders, inciting bloody coup's around the world. I mean look at China, a country who is now on par with YOU. Can any country point any finger at them but whole fkin world is against YOU, there is a reason for that. Sure you can say debt trap etc etc, but what about YOU.

Well they recognized him as their own. He helped them win a war, it's not like he forced his way in. They wanted him, US and us to help against soviets. He won them a war and he stayed.

I guess, I should call Afghanistan 'the land of the outsiders' instead of ' the land of the Afghans'. They had an ideology, and it's shown even in the country's name and you are trying to negate it. Patently false? what are you on right now?

If all it takes to get liked by Afghanis is to help them win a war, then certainly the US would be the darlings of Afghanis. The US and KSA provided the means to win.
UBL was a nobody in comparision.
Try another argument, like hating every non-muslim.

Back
Top Bottom