What's new

U.S. Navy confirms “harassed” of its aircraft carrier by Iranian vessels

The US Carrier is not in any danger from those itty-itty missile boats.
ship_2097.jpg

really? the u.s. aircraft carrier was..."harassed" by the iranians? is it an aircraft carrier or a ditsy dumb blonde? I mean, what's the aircraft carrier's name? USS MeToo ??? :woot:

why would they??

sure you can see them from 30 km lol. the point is your radars can't see it because of it's LO design.
ah of course! forgot about our radars being "LO design"! not sure what that means, but now you really have the US Navy scared...

ah of course! forgot about our radars being "LO design"! not sure what that means, but now you really have the US Navy scared...
well LO stands for low observable. i don't get any joy from scaring some one, i just stated the fact that your ships can't detect this boat until it get close enough to fire it's missiles. neither one of weapons mounted on your ships can hit the boat, it's not propaganda, it's not bravado it's simply the fact.

well LO stands for low observable. i don't get any joy from scaring some one, i just stated the fact that your ships can't detect this boat until it get close enough to fire it's missiles. neither one of weapons mounted on your ships can hit the boat, it's not propaganda, it's not bravado it's simply the fact.
I had no clue your toy boats were capable of such devastation. I will inform the commander of the USN immediately. Thanks for the heads up! :-)

Back
Top Bottom