What's new

U.S. is now averaging 100,000 new Covid infections a day

No most of American don't support Imperialisms and destruction, every country have it own problems, You have your own, Uyghur problem, Hong Kong problem, i am living in USA most of Americans doesn't support imperialisms, and always condemns it

The American people may be a good bunch but their government is evil. Trump was particularly racist to Chinese.

Condemn? Why all the racist and facist president being elected? Not only that many racist and imperialism US senator are elected by American into Congress.

Marjorie Taylor Greene said she would deport Chinese people who are 'loyal' to the Chinese Communist Party

Or you mean they get into congress without the need for approval of American voting?
That's not the COMMON PEOPLE OF AMERICA, DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN?? I am living in USA, in BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS ALL OVER AMERICA THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF WHITEMEN SUPPOTED AND TOOK A PART OF THESE PROTESTS, OUR CITY ALSO HAD THESE PROTESTS AND I TOOK A PART OF THESE PROTEST LOL
Yes, The American people directly have a link to all the invasions, murders and coupdetat in the world. Let's not forget who elected George W Bush the most famous American war criminal.
HOW please do explain me???

That's not the COMMON PEOPLE OF AMERICA, DO YOU HAVE ANY BRAIN?? I am living in USA, in BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS ALL OVER AMERICA THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF WHITEMEN SUPPOTED AND TOOK A PART OF THESE PROTESTS, OUR CITY ALSO HAD THESE PROTESTS AND I TOOK A PART OF THESE PROTEST LOL
THere are also thousands of white supremacy going on street. There are many American painting false impression, try hiding America problems. Just like US media.

No most of American don't support Imperialisms and destruction, every country have it own problems, You have your own, Uyghur problem, Hong Kong problem, i am living in USA most of Americans doesn't support imperialisms, and always condemns it
Then why racial discrimination is still prevalent in US, two faced? saying something and doing the opposite? I lived there, I know how serious the racial problems are in US.

The American people may be a good bunch but their government is evil. Trump was particularly racist to Chinese.
Not all US govt that's hostile to China, China was beginning to rise in late 90s and early 2000 before that China was not threat to USA and USA always consider second threat before late 90s/early 2000 and they did same thing with Soviet Union in Cold war so What so special about it??
And you as a Pakistani faces racism in the US.
Not at all, I had only one this type of incident in my 4 years in USA, common people of USA respect all Foreigners/Immigrants without any discrimination of any Religion or nationality
Then why racial discrimination is still prevalent in US, two faced? saying something and doing the opposite? I lived there, I know how serious the racial problems are in US.

Last edited:
Not all US govt that's hostile to China, China was beginning to rise in late 90s and early 2000 before that China was not threat to USA and USA always consider second threat before late 90s/early 2000 and they did same thing with Soviet Union in Cold war so What so special about it??

I don't care what is their reason. Racism will be met with hatred.

So called problem created and invented by the west, do you know why Hong kong became a problem in the first place? let me tell you, western colonization.
What you are talking about do you haven't these problems and don't deny it, you're not heaven on earth, and western colonization is in history books, They (USA/WEST) did the same thing against Soviet Union in Cold War, so China is emerging threat to US, So what so special about it??
I don't care what is their reason. Racism will be met with hatred.
And You have racism against USA, try not to fell into their standard, LOL

They are the common people in US, in US people usually don't openly speak of racism, but deep inside everyone is more or less a racist, you don't hear it, but you can strongly feel it, it is alway there, its presence is omnipresent in US.

And You have racism against USA, try not to fell into their standard, LOL

Only against the US government.
They (USA/WEST) did the same thing against Soviet Union in Cold War, so China is emerging threat to US, So what so special about it??

Chinese are not Russians. Chinese are world's oldest continuous civilization, not barbarians like Russians. Chinese are open minded, big hearted people. China has most free market in the world. All nations are welcome to do business and work in China. There are many foreigners living in China.

They are the common people in US, in US people usually don't openly speak of racism, but deep inside everyone is more or less a racist, you don't hear it, but you can strongly feel it, it is alway there, its presence is omnipresent in US.
LOL you are able to look at their harts and feelings don't troll yourself, good and bad peoples are everywhere on earth lol

Chinese are not Russians. Chinese are world's oldest continuous civilization, not barbarians like Russians. Chinese are open minded, big hearted people. China has most free market in the world. All nations are welcome to do business and work in China. There are many foreigners living in China.
LOL you're not oldest civilizations on earth don't troll yourself, Indus valley civilization/Iraq/ and Egypt were the oldest civilization on earth and read your history first you invaded so many countries in your Ancient past and that's ok for anybody because Ancient kingdoms did invade and conquer for lots reasons and conflicts to their neighboring kingdoms, even your one king invaded Subcontinent in past but miserably failed lol

Back
Top Bottom