What's new

Type 055 DDG News & Discussions

so 112 unit VLS is confirmed?
Somebody on the Chinese forums have been claiming a company plane he was on flew over the area, which allowed him to see 112 VLS cells in total. It got a bunch of replies and I am honestly not sure if he was serious or not.

211046fr2id06incjtrqn0.jpg

No photos. Just confirmed by some guy actidently flying over her in the air.
No!
I meant to say that aren't there enough pictures available on internet from which we can count the number of VLS cells?

No!
I meant to say that aren't there enough pictures available on internet from which we can count the number of VLS cells?

yes, that is why the debate is pretty much useless until there is photo to confirm. Frankly, I'm more interested on how many of this ship will be built.

yes, that is why the debate is pretty much useless until there is photo to confirm. Frankly, I'm more interested on how many of this ship will be built.
I think it will be more than 50 in half centry.

This year we can see 2nd China type055 DDG to launch

View attachment 410865
Actually, we can probably see No. 2, 3 and 4 launched this year.

Current progersses for No. 2, 3, and 4 are almost in parallel.

Please check this at the end of this year.

No!
Sorry dude, exactly no single pic until this moment.

Type 052 production has been paused, because of revision for the design. It will continue after finish.

Source: cjdby forum
Link: I forget
Hope we can see china overtake usa this lifetime and become number 1 in the world.

China will restore the pride of what it means to be chinese for china, taiwan, hongkong and singapore.

Back
Top Bottom