What's new

Two TTP 'commanders' arrested in Charsadda

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

CHARSADDA: Two suspected key commanders of the outlawed Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan were arrested by security forces during a search operation in Charsadda district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province on Saturday.

Officials told that the security forces conducted a search operation in Hesra Yousafzai area of Charsadda and arrested to suspected militants.

After initial interrogation, the two suspected militants were identified as Noor Muhammad and Habib Gul, said to be key commanders of the TTP Mohmand chapter, said a security official.

Station House Officer Shaifullah of Charsadda City, however, denied that police took part in the operation.

(Local News Channel)

All i hear in news is these guys getting arrested, and after that everything gets quiet, I have yet to hear if any of them were sent to stand trail?
Is this the case that these guys are allowed to walk free by courts and that is why they don't make the news?

BTW police says the 2 FC men who were captured by TTP have been executed.

After initial interrogation, the two suspected militants were identified as Noor Muhammad and Habib Gul, said to be key commanders of the TTP Mohmand chapter, said a security official.

Don't worry Habib Gul and Noor Muhammad. This hard time would pass on. Khadam barhao Habib aur Noor. Hum tumharai sath hain. A message by Pakistani judiciary.

ok friend!
lets say whoever has aressted them is angel?ok;):pakistan:

but at least they showen some, breathning in the dead body?lol

yeh lol, i just hope its really some ttp commanders not just ordinary fighters

Creating more work for cheap justice. Soon they will be released, quietly.

The policy should be "no prisoners" for known terrorists.

Yeh go tell that to the Head Monkey Judge ( CJ) .. who thinks Killing civilians is Fine . but Killing Terrorists is a Crime .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom