Two suspects arrested for alleged rape attempt:Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarves

Reaction score
Country
India
KARACHI:
Two teenage suspects, who had allegedly sexually abused a six-year-old girl on Sunday in Clifton after luring her with samosas and pakoras, were arrested by the police on Tuesday.

According to a Boat Basin police official, the teenage suspects, had attempted to rape the girl in Rati Lane, a slum area in Clifton Block 7.

The girl had left her home for a shop near her house when she was approached by the accused. One of them offered her samosas and pakoras, which they used to sell, and took her to his house – situated just two houses away from the girl’s – and attempted to rape her.

Police official Nisar said that the two men were arrested when the girl’s family reported the case. “We are still investigating the case, which will be registered under section 354 (rape attempt).” Meanwhile, the girl’s father, who works as a driver, said, “I was called from duty by my wife on Tuesday, who told me what had happened and we took her to the hospital.” An official at the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre stressed on the registration of a case against the criminals. “The suspect or suspects had the intention of raping the girl but were unable to do so, whatever the circumstances may have been.”

Odious actions: Two suspects arrested for alleged rape attempt – The Express Tribune

Rape threads are mudslinging troll fests, they serve no other purpose

i thought rapes were banned topics........and i never commented on them..
They are banned, mods are not always online and they can miss these threads.
best thing to do is to report. I did right now.

I know we like to insult, joke and make fun of each others. But we all should have enough sensibilities not to argue amongst each other here and condemn this act, whether in Pakistan and India. I think people who rape are lowest of the lowest form and should be sent to jail for life.

Man, 6 year old. wtf.......

If i'm ever a despotic ruler of some place, for people like these, there would be no jail. Rope with a 40kg boulder on one end, the other end around rapists' necks and off the bridge you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom