What's new

Two Pakistanis killed in Nato attack

Your right. NA used to kill people using some strange laws. It was NA which punished women for laughing out loud or talkin loud. It was them who destroyed Buddha statute. It was them who harbored most wanted terrorist. You have a great knowledge indeed.

I can direct you to some threads which are calling Pakistan a terrorist or a failed state. Does that mean it becomes true? Great knowledge and great logic sir.

Once again. I ask for proof.

Ahmad Shah Massoud was the man who called Osama Bin Laden to Afghanistan to help him kill Mullah Omar it just so happened Osama Bin Laden betrayed him and sided with Mullah Omar instead. :coffee:

On topic they were either smugglers or were visiting family on the other side of the border. RIP to the dead.

Okay tell me one thing, if an Indian crosses border to enter pakistan, will shoot first or whether you will check if he is a terrorist?

Try to make valid analogy, there's hell of the difference between Pak-India and Pak-Afghan border, latter is poorly demarcated.

I always praise Indian and Pakistani authorities for not shooting the trespassers, most of the times they are caught and interrogated.

Things which must be investigated are..

What procedure the Americans follow to identify targets?
Why they shot at the vehicle?
Did they try to communicate with the occupants of he vehicle?

If none of the above was done then its plain murder as usual...
If they did try to stop the vehicle and they didnt stop then its the occupants' fault...

Its so sad news that two innocent Pakistani pplz are killed in Afghanistan by the NATO forces....I'm amazed how these NATOs are fighting the war??? They can't even differentiate between the innocent pplz and the militants......Looks like they completely gone out of mind and became crazy......:smokin:

Again, it was meant to kill Talibs. They must have got the wrong or innocent man, but the intention was to kill terrorists and not to terrorize. Finest example is US drone strikes. (I deleted your second para as it did not make sense)

"intention" or "suspicion" alone doesnt make it okay, does it? Fact of the matter is, NA human rights record doesnt fare better than that of the talebs

what was your intention of supporting the soviet/communist invasion of afghanistan?

It doesn't prove anything now does it? I can quote some of your own people who accepted that
you're using terrorist against India. That doesn't mean it becomes true. Finest example is your very own Kasab admitting ISI role.

both countries have supported proxies against eachother for some time now....only difference is, we arent doing that anymore nor is there any solid link between 26/11 drama (which your country has been milking on for some years now) and the super duper evil ISI

We've given countless such dossiers to you lol. Its not even funny anymore.

marathi prose and poetry, made-up names like "Major Iqbal" nor pictures of "made in Pakistan" toothpaste is not evidence

You know what I believe? I believe that we don't have any proofs to prove Pakistan's (as a state) involvement in 26/11. Though we could prove that it was planned in Pakistan.

Pak Govt. already acknowledged it was partially planned in Pakistan....that's their take on it. It was also planned in Italy, Dubai and hindustan itself

I didn't see Pakistan doing it when it comes to Baluchistan. You see the difference now?

war against al qaeda/TTP is primary priority at present...indian-sponsored terrorism in Balochistan is more of a nuisance than a threat, the insurgency has lost a lot of steam and regular Baloch dont support these misguided groups -- whose warlord figureheads are hiding in European countries under protection

india knows however that 2 can play at these games, and that Pakistan wont allow under ANY circumstance Afghanistan to be used by india or others for nefarious purposes against the Pakistani Republic.

it just wont happen unpunished

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3302707 said:
where does the link say they were terrorists?? even the names have been mentioned retard

So was Osama Bin Laden that don't mean any thing. Stop calling me a retard when I'm right. Name calling just don't do anything.

but is there any particular reason for the attack...?

I hope you know the reason why these two men and their pickup truck was 5 km inside Afghanistan.

Reason as they say begets reason.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom