What's new

Two more shipyards to be built in southern Pakistan

Oh my god, I'm laughing at this post from you. It looks like I would have to explain to you.

India does'nt have reliable parter to counter this Sino-Pak alliance. What an unremarkable form of recknoning!

Ok then, you tell me who is India's reliable partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance? Please don't say Russia, otherwise I would laugh.

India need Us as the partner for balance. What makes you think that?

If you haven't noticed, I would tell you India's political status. China and Pakistan are your rivals and some extent, enemies. Another important factor is that they are also your neighbours.

Apart from the two big boys, India's relations with other neighbours aren't good either. Inother words, your surrounded by unfriendly neighbours.

Ever heard of "String of Pearls"? This is a encircling containment strategy being implemented by the Chinese.

If you don't have the US on your side, what you plan to do? What would you do when you are completely circled by the Chinese and restrict your power?

India surely can't handle this by themselves.

Us is the only natural partner for India? only becuase you think so!

Funny, it happens to be the truth too. India's situation is being encircled and power/growth restricted. If we are not your natural partners? then who is? and don't tell me India is going to do a "Rambo" and solo political affairs.

The world doesn't work like that.

What does US has got so much that will help Indian to counter China.

Oh my god, we are the worlds only superpower, we have the most powerful military, the most political influence, the most economical influence.

And you ask what the US has to help India?

Oh my god, I'm laughing at this post from you. It looks like I would have to explain to you.

Ok then, you tell me who is India's reliable partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance? Please don't say Russia, otherwise I would laugh.

If you haven't noticed, I would tell you India's political status. China and Pakistan are your rivals and some extent, enemies. Another important factor is that they are also your neighbours.

Apart from the two big boys, India's relations with other neighbours aren't good either. Inother words, your surrounded by unfriendly neighbours.

Ever heard of "String of Pearls"? This is a encircling containment strategy being implemented by the Chinese.

If you don't have the US on your side, what you plan to do? What would you do when you are completely circled by the Chinese and restrict your power?

India surely can't handle this by themselves.

Funny, it happens to be the truth too. India's situation is being encircled and power/growth restricted. If we are not your natural partners? then who is? and don't tell me India is going to do a "Rambo" and solo political affairs.

The world doesn't work like that.

Oh my god, we are the worlds only superpower, we have the most powerful military, the most political influence, the most economical influence.

And you ask what the US has to help India?

What an majestic hypothetical alliance in the form of Sino-Pak alliance indeed, it will encircle to decieve India, then both of them will take on India, once after winning the war both Sino-Pak aliance will have a huge party, since India don't have anyone to save. Might be entertaining script, you might have been pursuing for your entertainment.

Let me ask you how many years have gone to you people for dreaming about this alliance? I should definetly press your visionery thinking, opps I forget to say its visionery dreaming. But this dream is yet get fructify, oh so sad, isn't it?

Regarding Russian, opps they had prove their worth as alliance with Indian during 1971, when US sent USS Enterprises and then Russian sent their two nucler submarine to counter enterprise, and US get pissed off. Unlike you hypothetical alliance of Sino-Pak, Oh forget about Sino-Pakitan alliance, Indians have been watching this alliance as entertainment from decades, but when it comes to eventualities like war in past, your so called alliance fall flat, you seems to have forget during the Kargil conflict, chinese say they are nuteral and didn't came to help Pakistan, this kind of alliance are you talking about? Oh but I do appreciate your unrealiable alliance.

Regarding about your harping about unfriendly neigbours, have a spare time and take a look at those unfriendly neigbours, they can't even stand firm on their own foot and suffering and molested since decade. Then can't even breath, they have been getting devasted with years of religeous conflict and not to mentions catastropic cyclones, floods.
And you came and harp about they will gather some courage to take on India.

You will now taught me about Political stauts about India, from all your posting and reckoning, I can conclude that, it is unworthy to hear about political status about india from your mouth.

Regarding your Superpower Status, political influence, military power, economy just to bullied the weeker nation like Iraq and Afganistan. I think you need to aware of US go begging to all over the world and urge countries to send their troops to fight war in Afganistan and Iraq. Even defence minister of US came to india and beg to india to send their troops to Iraq. The country that can't even fight on its own even against weeker nation like Afganistan and Iraq, how do I expect they will assist India to counter Chinese?

We dont want to invlove China in the Kargil conflict becuase when we just go towards the US. and who knows Americans better then US they always shows there back one of the most unreliable friends (i am sorry i am saying them friends) on the other hand Russians never let down indians this what history said and so China never let down Pakistan tooo .. Americans are just jumping from here and there like monkeyies

What an majestic hypothetical alliance in the form of Sino-Pak alliance indeed, it will encircle to decieve India, then both of them will take on India, once after winning the war both Sino-Pak aliance will have a huge party, since India don't have anyone to save. Might be entertaining script, you might have been pursuing for your entertainment.

Let me ask you how many years have gone to you people for dreaming about this alliance? I should definetly press your visionery thinking, opps I forget to say its visionery dreaming. But this dream is yet get fructify, oh so sad, isn't it?

Regarding Russian, opps they had prove their worth as alliance with Indian during 1971, when US sent USS Enterprises and then Russian sent their two nucler submarine to counter enterprise, and US get pissed off. Unlike you hypothetical alliance of Sino-Pak, Oh forget about Sino-Pakitan alliance, Indians have been watching this alliance as entertainment from decades, but when it comes to eventualities like war in past, your so called alliance fall flat, you seems to have forget during the Kargil conflict, chinese say they are nuteral and didn't came to help Pakistan, this kind of alliance are you talking about? Oh but I do appreciate your unrealiable alliance.

Regarding about your harping about unfriendly neigbours, have a spare time and take a look at those unfriendly neigbours, they can't even stand firm on their own foot and suffering and molested since decade. Then can't even breath, they have been getting devasted with years of religeous conflict and not to mentions catastropic cyclones, floods.
And you came and harp about they will gather some courage to take on India.

You will now taught me about Political stauts about India, from all your posting and reckoning, I can conclude that, it is unworthy to hear about political status about india from your mouth.

Regarding your Superpower Status, political influence, military power, economy just to bullied the weeker nation like Iraq and Afganistan. I think you need to aware of US go begging to all over the world and urge countries to send their troops to fight war in Afganistan and Iraq. Even defence minister of US came to india and beg to india to send their troops to Iraq. The country that can't even fight on its own even against weeker nation like Afganistan and Iraq, how do I expect they will assist India to counter Chinese?

After reading your funny post, it seems you still don't understand a thing.

No one is suggesting war against India or a conspiracy, infact a war won't happen since all nations involved desire peace for growth and their respective economy.

What I was highlighting is an encirclement of India, the containment is in the form of politics and economics, not war. So it doesn't matter if your other neighbours are weak militarily. Aslong they play ball with China and Pakistan, their effectiveness is served.

Dreaming alliance? you are funny indeed, Sino-Pak alliance is a fact, if you continue to see this as a dream, then be my guest. Afterall, your the one getting encircled. A typical example is the Gwadar port, the Chinese would have a naval base there and perhaps a airbase later, but who know. The naval base is certain.

That's why you guys rip your pants and co-op with Iran in the chabahar port to counter this.

Regarding to Russia? I knew you would bring them up, but then again your talking history. Let's look it from 2007 stance shall we? You guys are cosy with us with the nuclear deal. This would not go down good with the Russians.

Even if I give you guys the benefit of the doubt that the US-India deal does not piss the Russians off, how would the Russians join you in countering China and Pakistan?

China is the main customer of arms sales from Russia along with you guys. China happens to have signed a good neighbours treaty, which unofficially is a military alliance. The purspose of this treaty? simple, it is to foster close partnership in countering us, the United States. Both China and Russia fears us of encirclement. Similar to what is happening to you guys from the Sino-Pak alliance.

We have bases in Japan and South Korea from the East, NATO and the Missile shield in the West and we virtually contol the Middle East. These are clear games of encirclement. Russia feels this.

The Russians needs China to cover each others behinds to counter the US. You think the Russians would join you guys to counter China and Pakistan? if you think this then you are very naive. You should see the bigger picture.

Likewise, the reason why we are cosying with you guys is to limit Chinese influence in South Asia and put a twist in Russia-India relations.

Your right, I should not teach you the political status because reading your post, I can only laugh.

Funny analogy about our superpower status. Ok then, tell me what is wrong with my statements from the last post. I list them again.

1. The US is the most powerful military.
2. The US carries the most economical influence.
3. The US carries the most political influence.

You can't, because it is the truth. You just fail to admit it.

In regards to your begging, that is another funny analogy. If we have to pick a begging nation. Then India would be number 1.

The reason we ask for other nations participation in conflicts around the world is because we don't want it to appear that we are doing it alone. It is all about public relations. If we go it alone, it would look imperialistic. So the more the merrier.

Now, I need to make something clear. I don't support Bush or the justification war in Iraq. That is all messed up. But however, I talk with logic with things to back up.

Unlike you, you say so much things, but you can't back it up with a logical and reasonable explanation.

The best example, is the superpower status. You laugh at that we are not, but you can't back it up.

Funny really.

We dont want to invlove China in the Kargil conflict becuase when we just go towards the US. and who knows Americans better then US they always shows there back one of the most unreliable friends (i am sorry i am saying them friends) on the other hand Russians never let down indians this what history said and so China never let down Pakistan tooo .. Americans are just jumping from here and there like monkeyies

I agree that we are not a reliable friend for other nations. We only pursue and engage nations that serves us our interests. Once the interests is over we would abandon them.

That is sad, but the truth. As an american I would not deny this.

After reading your funny post, it seems you still don't understand a thing.

No one is suggesting war against India or a conspiracy, infact a war won't happen since all nations involved desire peace for growth and their respective economy.

What I was highlighting is an encirclement of India, the containment is in the form of politics and economics, not war. So it doesn't matter if your other neighbours are weak militarily. Aslong they play ball with China and Pakistan, their effectiveness is served.

Dreaming alliance? you are funny indeed, Sino-Pak alliance is a fact, if you continue to see this as a dream, then be my guest. Afterall, your the one getting encircled. A typical example is the Gwadar port, the Chinese would have a naval base there and perhaps a airbase later, but who know. The naval base is certain.

That's why you guys rip your pants and co-op with Iran in the chabahar port to counter this.

Regarding to Russia? I knew you would bring them up, but then again your talking history. Let's look it from 2007 stance shall we? You guys are cosy with us with the nuclear deal. This would not go down good with the Russians.

Even if I give you guys the benefit of the doubt that the US-India deal does not piss the Russians off, how would the Russians join you in countering China and Pakistan?

China is the main customer of arms sales from Russia along with you guys. China happens to have signed a good neighbours treaty, which unofficially is a military alliance. The purspose of this treaty? simple, it is to foster close partnership in countering us, the United States. Both China and Russia fears us of encirclement. Similar to what is happening to you guys from the Sino-Pak alliance.

We have bases in Japan and South Korea from the East, NATO and the Missile shield in the West and we virtually contol the Middle East. These are clear games of encirclement. Russia feels this.

The Russians needs China to cover each others behinds to counter the US. You think the Russians would join you guys to counter China and Pakistan? if you think this then you are very naive. You should see the bigger picture.

Likewise, the reason why we are cosying with you guys is to limit Chinese influence in South Asia and put a twist in Russia-India relations.

Your right, I should not teach you the political status because reading your post, I can only laugh.

Funny analogy about our superpower status. Ok then, tell me what is wrong with my statements from the last post. I list them again.

1. The US is the most powerful military.
2. The US carries the most economical influence.
3. The US carries the most political influence.

You can't, because it is the truth. You just fail to admit it.

In regards to your begging, that is another funny analogy. If we have to pick a begging nation. Then India would be number 1.

The reason we ask for other nations participation in conflicts around the world is because we don't want it to appear that we are doing it alone. It is all about public relations. If we go it alone, it would look imperialistic. So the more the merrier.

Now, I need to make something clear. I don't support Bush or the justification war in Iraq. That is all messed up. But however, I talk with logic with things to back up.

Unlike you, you say so much things, but you can't back it up with a logical and reasonable explanation.

The best example, is the superpower status. You laugh at that we are not, but you can't back it up.

Funny really.

Funny really, I say it absolutely true because it is way better of being funny rather then being day dreaming and looking at the state of your juveniles, you know I just can’t control my :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So professor, you seems to have slightly changed the theme of the theory of encirclement of containment in the form of politics and economics rather then war and even if that does’nt matter if neigbours are week in militarliy and gave an astounding speech on peace rather then war. Oh so professor, then tell me in about which politics and economics are you talking about? If that is the case, I fail to understand why are so eager to hear Russian assistance to India from my mouth, when Russian can’t help us whatsoever to India in terms of economic and political assistance.

I guess and promise you in terms of economics, this unfriendly countries with it’s Chinese foreign aid will definetly defeat India hands down, I completely agreed with you.
Hey, have you forget? India in terms of its current economic affair and status is giving a hard time even to developed nation and is considered as among the world fastest growing and vibrant economy in the world and your so called unfriendly countries will give tough time in terms of economy.

In politics, your so called unfriendly countries are itself suffereing from severe political turmoil and social molestation, and it will give a tough time to India in politics, huh? Let this countries to stand firm on their foot and learn to breath on their own, then come and harp me about political and economics.
so is it your so called logical and explanation about politics and economics which can’t stop me from relentless laughing, truly majestic.

Regarding Chinese naval presence in Gwadar, so it will cause us some dreadful dreams, and that is why we rip our pants and co-op with Iran to hire their local port, so this is so called explanation. How amateur you are? Chinese has not only already made its presence felt in Gwadar, but also in Mynamar, Sri-Lanka, Maldiv, unfortunelty you so called logical thinking and backups has fall flat. And what you think India will sit idle and get itself encircled, wake up from your deep sleep, India not only cooperating with Iran but also with it has gained its foothold in Myanmar Port as well as established its Airbase in Tajikistan and now India is about to hire some African ports to counter this encirclement. Right now its India’s progress in external military base tactics and planning is slow but steadily it has making its progress. To contain in India, china provide Pakistan with Nukes and missile from last several decades, does it change the reality, now those Nukes become burden for Pakistan itself. Go and get aware yourself with this facts, rather then harping here, oh I provided some miraculous explantion and back ups.

Regarding your constant harp about Russian, I think you should reflex yourself a bit and should read what had you written in your previous post, it is the you who are constantly bringing Russian into the equation, and desperately trying to put some of the unspoken word about Russian within my mouth. It is the you yourself who are dreadfully trying to to made me to acknowledge uncertain inevitability of Russian to counter Sino-Pak alliance. Admitted I brought Russian into equation, but to prove the worthiness of Indo-Russian alliance which works wonder in the past, rather then your Sino-Pak alliance. I do admitted, Sino-Pak alliance is a reality, but during the eventualities its showed its unworthiness.

About Indo-Us Nucler deal, let it get materialized which is currently languishing very badly and it is highly uncertain, so go and have some reality check before harping and making a huge noise about cozying up with us, like that my US will fulfill its objective of containing china by shouldering its gun on India. Even if it get materialized, our leader are more then match with their US counterparts to broke any US dream of Containment of Chinese influence in south asia.

Russia’s dependability over china to counter US encirclement, oh what an staggering discovery! And because you feel so. You mean during the eventualities Russian would need China to counter US. Go and ask your ancestor, during the cold war, Russia all by alone showed the world that, it can counter any US and associating puppets, oh I mean NATO’s misadventure on its own. And this legacy they have carried forwarded in today’s geopolitical affairs & military tactics. Even Russian have signed numerous such your so called unofficial treaties with India and prove its worth during the past eventualities, which I hope very hard for you to digest rather then your fictional self imposed unacceptability of India’s importance for Russia.

You have bases in Japan and Korea, all your NATO and coveted missile shield in west and offcourse they are, but you must be watching lots of Hollywood film glorifying US supremacy, but in reality it is way different from chieling reality. Russian possess unprecedent amount of ICBM,IRBM,SRBM and Cruise missiles. Any misadventure against Russians on the premise of all this you so called Missile shiled will get wiped out with barrage of Missiles attacks. The operator of those missile would find it difficult to distinguished, whether all this incoming Russian missile are really the missile or asteroids like the one which was depicted in popular Hollywood film.

About below
The US is the most powerful military.
The US carries the most economical influence.
The US carries the most political influence.

Now I respect and acknowledge US powerful military status but before that get briefed yourself

US is most powerful military but I think you forget to mention against whom IRAQ, Afganistan etc inspite of superior military and all NATO help Amercian forces are getting screwed off every day in some remote corner of the Iraq and Afganistan. Have you forget during Somalion campaign, US Super Elite forces get screwed by those Somalions, US forces got so dreaded that, they just ran away from there. Now those somalion feel immense pround that they defeated so called superpower like US. Superpower like US need Pakistan to solve the criticality of Afganistan and fight Taliban, because US fears that if it get defeated and humiliated, then it will break the US dream of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, a political organization with global reach which is out of UN control.

US Economical Influence, accepted, about that now several countries are giving tough fight to US in Economical affairs and Corporate Business and Industry-Infrastructure.

This particular theory is being fumed in the air by several nation like smoke. Inspite of continous warning of sanctions, a tiny nation like North Korea carried out the Nucler test and Iran is following the same path inspite of consistent US warning of military and political action. Russia still gave Nucler fuel for IRAN nucler reactors and Atomic weapon programme. Inspite of Nucler deal with US, India still favour IRAN inspite of countinous US political influence. But then only I should admire US political Influence.

Regarding mess in Iraq, what an excuse and I just can’t stop myself from laughing. The reality is that inspite of superior US economy, Military power and political influence,Nato support, US has humiliated and as usual pretext of IRAQ mess. It is not because of US want to show the world that they are invading Iraq as Imperlist, because US has get dreaded with its Vitenam and Somalian campaign and begging NATO and all other countries to lend their military support, because by experience they have the legacy of getting defeated whenever they went for war all by alone.

Regarding your laughter on me about political justication prevailing in the world, I absolutely don’t mind it, instead I glad that you have favoured me by not unleashing your amateur and adolescent political theory like the you have stated about all other Sino-Pak Alliance, which would nothing but deserve to qualifiy as any other joke.

“Let's look it from 2007 stance shall we?” you mean stance about Sino-Pak Alliance

This particular statement spoke volume about you, Have you forget to reset your watch or calender? 2007 is almost on the ending brink of getting elapsed in the history, and then You come and tell to look at the stance of Sino-Pak Alliance from 2007, now instead of laughing at you, I would like to sympathize looking at the level of your adolescent memory.

So for the next time when you come up with some dreamful thinking and your coveted explantion and back up which you exhumed from your self imposed obligation of unacceptability of reality, turn your favourite hip-hop music. It would be really treat to read.

Funny really, I say it absolutely true because it is way better of being funny rather then being day dreaming and looking at the state of your juveniles, you know I just can’t control my :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another funny post, I want to ask you, have you actually read what you have written? I guess not. Let's see, you have called me a juvenile and question my maturity. Is this what you resort to when you fail to accept a statement that you can't counter back? Typical, maybe your the one that needs to mature.

Also, what is this "professor" nonsense, I never said I was a professor, maybe this is your way of taunting people when you cannot answer back. Funny indeed.

Lastly, what is with those smiles icons? more joke, and you talk about maturity and juveniles. I laugh again. That is clear that you cannot argue/discuss in a reasonable manner. Once again, I laugh because your post is more comedy than discussion.

So professor, you seems to have slightly changed the theme of the theory of encirclement of containment in the form of politics and economics rather then war and even if that does’nt matter if neigbours are week in militarliy and gave an astounding speech on peace rather then war. Oh so professor, then tell me in about which politics and economics are you talking about? If that is the case, I fail to understand why are so eager to hear Russian assistance to India from my mouth, when Russian can’t help us whatsoever to India in terms of economic and political assistance.

No, not really, from the start, war was never the core of containment, you just assume so. Any sane person knows war is not the answer to the situation and effective containment, in this case, India. The reason why military is mentioned is to complement political and economical containment strategies. The term "you speak louder when you have a gun in your pocket" is best to describe it, but I guess you wouldn't understand that term.

Russian assistance? you mean selling you weapons? funny again, that is business, no idiot would turn down good business. India has money the Russians wants to sell, simple logic. So my question to you is. How is Russia going to assist India in countering Sino-Pak alliance?

I guess and promise you in terms of economics, this unfriendly countries with it’s Chinese foreign aid will definetly defeat India hands down, I completely agreed with you.
Hey, have you forget? India in terms of its current economic affair and status is giving a hard time even to developed nation and is considered as among the world fastest growing and vibrant economy in the world and your so called unfriendly countries will give tough time in terms of economy.

India's economics is driven by the Chinese economy from the start. Although I agree with you that India is among the fastest economies along with China. If you say something that I agree, I would acknowledge, but then again, can it be said about you. Your surrounding neighbourse even though they are small players, they are still critical to India, when alligned with the Sino-Pak alliance. They could deny access to your land projects. The IPI is an example, Pakistan could deny you access at their will. Inotherwords, you are being contained, never have a security energy source line. Always worry. So there are many ways smaller neighbours could pack a strong punch.

In politics, your so called unfriendly countries are itself suffereing from severe political turmoil and social molestation, and it will give a tough time to India in politics, huh? Let this countries to stand firm on their foot and learn to breath on their own, then come and harp me about political and economics.
so is it your so called logical and explanation about politics and economics which can’t stop me from relentless laughing, truly majestic.

No point in your post, political tumoil? social molestation? funny, ok tell me this. Are those countries shutting down today? are they falling apart today? are they unstable to the point they can no longer survive? please, use your head before typing nonsense. Every country in the world has problems. This does not mean their foreign policy and political actions are weak or they are shutting themselves from the outside world.

Regarding Chinese naval presence in Gwadar, so it will cause us some dreadful dreams, and that is why we rip our pants and co-op with Iran to hire their local port, so this is so called explanation. How amateur you are? Chinese has not only already made its presence felt in Gwadar, but also in Mynamar, Sri-Lanka, Maldiv, unfortunelty you so called logical thinking and backups has fall flat. And what you think India will sit idle and get itself encircled, wake up from your deep sleep, India not only cooperating with Iran but also with it has gained its foothold in Myanmar Port as well as established its Airbase in Tajikistan and now India is about to hire some African ports to counter this encirclement. Right now its India’s progress in external military base tactics and planning is slow but steadily it has making its progress. To contain in India, china provide Pakistan with Nukes and missile from last several decades, does it change the reality, now those Nukes become burden for Pakistan itself. Go and get aware yourself with this facts, rather then harping here, oh I provided some miraculous explantion and back ups.

So are you suggesting Iran as your partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance. That is funny indeed. Iran is in enough trouble already, their future is uncertain. They are also the enemy of the US. This is a time when you don't want to be in Iran. Iran is having difficulty looking after themselves against US hostile attitude towards them, let alone join you guys to counter Sino-Pak duo. Another funny thing you missed, Iran is relying on China to prevent sanctions and political support. You think they would assist you to counter China? again, your Iran hope is false with no clear back up to it. Bottom line, you have NO RELIABLE PARTNER except US to counter encirclement. The way I see it, India is ALONE.

Regarding your constant harp about Russian, I think you should reflex yourself a bit and should read what had you written in your previous post, it is the you who are constantly bringing Russian into the equation, and desperately trying to put some of the unspoken word about Russian within my mouth. It is the you yourself who are dreadfully trying to to made me to acknowledge uncertain inevitability of Russian to counter Sino-Pak alliance. Admitted I brought Russian into equation, but to prove the worthiness of Indo-Russian alliance which works wonder in the past, rather then your Sino-Pak alliance. I do admitted, Sino-Pak alliance is a reality, but during the eventualities its showed its unworthiness.

You claim I bring Russian up and then you claim it was yourself. You are uncertain, next time be certain before you write. Nobody, is putting words in your mouth. You just fail to understand and provide a logical counter. My claim was Russia could not join you in countering China and Pakistan. The Sino-Russia relations carries more weight.

Like you said, the Russia-India alliance is in the past and does not reflect the current situation. China and Russia share the same enemy, the United States. If they don't work together, they would be out manouvered by the United States. Because none of them could challenge the US on their own. Before you go crazy, I'm not talking about war, but on the international stage.

It seems I am correct that you are confused and uncertain. If I recall correctly, you claim the Sino-Pak alliance is a dream, yet now you admit is a reality. This kind of throws your previous posts into question. Whether this is unworthy or not is another debate, but you are seriously confused.

About Indo-Us Nucler deal, let it get materialized which is currently languishing very badly and it is highly uncertain, so go and have some reality check before harping and making a huge noise about cozying up with us, like that my US will fulfill its objective of containing china by shouldering its gun on India. Even if it get materialized, our leader are more then match with their US counterparts to broke any US dream of Containment of Chinese influence in south asia.

The nuclear deal is as important for both the US and India. The US wants this deal to bring the two states closer in partnership and cooperation. India wants this deal because of access to uranium for their hungry stations. It's a mutual thing. Whether it will materialise no one would know, only time would tell. The US sees China as the next superpower to rival us, this is a fact. That's why we cant stay idle and must do something. That's when India comes into play. India is a rival/enemy to China, therefore India is the obvious choice for us. China has reached the dangerous stage of rapid rise and modernization, both in economy and military. The only way to slow this is to work with India in countering China. That's why US and India needs to work together. Unless, you want to see a rising China and always be in its shadow. Overall, the US could not contain China on her own. India is required.

Russia’s dependability over china to counter US encirclement, oh what an staggering discovery! And because you feel so. You mean during the eventualities Russian would need China to counter US. Go and ask your ancestor, during the cold war, Russia all by alone showed the world that, it can counter any US and associating puppets, oh I mean NATO’s misadventure on its own. And this legacy they have carried forwarded in today’s geopolitical affairs & military tactics. Even Russian have signed numerous such your so called unofficial treaties with India and prove its worth during the past eventualities, which I hope very hard for you to digest rather then your fictional self imposed unacceptability of India’s importance for Russia.

Because I think so? funny, every country in the world could see this. Even military forum users understand this. It seems only you. Only a sleeping would say Russia is not being enncircled. I have already said that we have bases surrounding Russia and some extent China. Not to mention the middle east. If the Russians don't fear the encirclement, why did they use the regional power bloc SCO to force us to remove one of our bases in the region?

This is the funniest part of all. You bring out the Cold War and you mention Russia alone showed the world. This must be the post of the day. Let me tell you. In the cold war, there is no Russia alone, there is Soviet Union. You should do some reading yourself, you are such laughter. Also, don't compare the Soviet Union with todays Russia because otherwise I would really laugh loud and see no more reason to debate with you in terms of cold war and Russia. very funny indeed. Here is bonus info. I'll give you. Russia today is NO WAY NEAR the power and influence of the former Soviet Union. Maybe you should do the digesting. Obviously, what you just wrote is pure nonsense.

Ok, since you love Russia so much. Tell me a logical reason How? and Why? Russia would work with India to counter China and Pakistan.

You have bases in Japan and Korea, all your NATO and coveted missile shield in west and offcourse they are, but you must be watching lots of Hollywood film glorifying US supremacy, but in reality it is way different from chieling reality. Russian possess unprecedent amount of ICBM,IRBM,SRBM and Cruise missiles. Any misadventure against Russians on the premise of all this you so called Missile shiled will get wiped out with barrage of Missiles attacks. The operator of those missile would find it difficult to distinguished, whether all this incoming Russian missile are really the missile or asteroids like the one which was depicted in popular Hollywood film.

Hollywood? maybe you been watching too much Bollywood. Are we not the supreme power at the moment in the world today? Again, no logical backups. Ok, you brought out nukes. Russia outnumber us on nukes thats correct. But we have more than enough to destroy Russia. Russia are also capable of destroying us. This is highlighted in the MAD scenario, I suggest you read about MAD aswell.

It doesn't matter if Russia has more nukes than US, aslong we have enough to detroy Russia. The purpose is served. Hence your claim of MORE nukes is invalid. In the end both would be destroyed. It is called mutual deterrence.

Funny again you mentioned our missile shield. If what you claim Russia can destroy the shield in Europe. Then do please tell me why they are crying about it when we proposed, even though Russia could easilly destroy it? again, no logic in your claim. The US already said the shield doesn't pose a threat, yet the Russians are scared. why?, So your claim about barrage on the shield is false again. unless, you know more than the Russian which I doubt.

About below

Now I respect and acknowledge US powerful military status but before that get briefed yourself

You just confirmed I was right about your confusion. Before, you are laughing of our status and now you RESPECT and ACKNOWLEDGE. Now I really don't know whether to treat your posts seriously from now on or not.

US is most powerful military but I think you forget to mention against whom IRAQ, Afganistan etc inspite of superior military and all NATO help Amercian forces are getting screwed off every day in some remote corner of the Iraq and Afganistan. Have you forget during Somalion campaign, US Super Elite forces get screwed by those Somalions, US forces got so dreaded that, they just ran away from there. Now those somalion feel immense pround that they defeated so called superpower like US. Superpower like US need Pakistan to solve the criticality of Afganistan and fight Taliban, because US fears that if it get defeated and humiliated, then it will break the US dream of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, a political organization with global reach which is out of UN control.

Are you nuts? we are the most power military country in the world, but it doesn't mean we can conquer the world. I am only claiming that we are the most powerful military. Yet you challenge this claim with crazy and illogical statements. OK for arguments sake. Answer this question.

Which country in the world that has the capability to go into Afghanistan and invade Iraq better than the United States?, not to mention other military operations around the world. Tell me.

US Economical Influence, accepted, about that now several countries are giving tough fight to US in Economical affairs and Corporate Business and Industry-Infrastructure.

Again, you ACCEPT when you laughed before, typical. Economics is multiple way thing. It is true about new challengers, such as China. But then again, this only solidifies my claim is correct. That we are still carry the most economical influence.

This particular theory is being fumed in the air by several nation like smoke. Inspite of continous warning of sanctions, a tiny nation like North Korea carried out the Nucler test and Iran is following the same path inspite of consistent US warning of military and political action. Russia still gave Nucler fuel for IRAN nucler reactors and Atomic weapon programme. Inspite of Nucler deal with US, India still favour IRAN inspite of countinous US political influence. But then only I should admire US political Influence.

Oh my god, can't believe you just wrote that. We carry the most political influence than any other countries, not impose our ultimate will and they must follow. That's not called "influence", thats called "Command" which is crazy.

North Korea is giving up, why? because under international pressure, mostly the US. Tell me why North Korea so strongly urge us to remove them from the axis of evil and off supporting terrorist nations list? you can't, let me tell you then. North Korea knows that being the enemy of the United States is not a good thing. North Korea tested a bomb, yet they cave in. This says alot.

Now on to Iran. They are scared because they also know, being the enemy of the US is never a good thing. They are scared of sanctions, scared of the UNSC. Why? because the US can hurt Iran be it military or economical. This is the power of the US influence around the world and over other nations.

I can tell you, when the NIE report came out, the Iranians were popping champagnes.

Now for Russia, Yes, they are resuming fuel to Iran, but interestingly, this was straight after the NIE report. Before the report, there were no delivery, Russia claims over payment, Iran claims about payment settled. Now, no one knows the true reasons apart from the Russians. But the resumption came after the report. This shows that pre-NIE report revelation the Russians where under pressure. What pressure you ask? simple, the United States. The Russians were probably using that as a bargaining chip on the missile shield deployment, but who knows.

Your argument to challenge is, if a country does not do what we tell them on the dot, our political influence is flawed. Again, no reasonable counter, only illogical, crazy examples.

Regarding mess in Iraq, what an excuse and I just can’t stop myself from laughing. The reality is that inspite of superior US economy, Military power and political influence,Nato support, US has humiliated and as usual pretext of IRAQ mess. It is not because of US want to show the world that they are invading Iraq as Imperlist, because US has get dreaded with its Vitenam and Somalian campaign and begging NATO and all other countries to lend their military support, because by experience they have the legacy of getting defeated whenever they went for war all by alone.

What excuse? I already mentioned that I didn't support the invasion of Iraq. The situation is indeed a mess and we dont really have a feasible exit strategy. Although the US press claims the violence and insurgency has decreased, still, its a mess. So you better read my posts clearly before replying.

Your mistaken, NATO is basically US excuse to drag other nations into the war. No one is forcing them to join. They joined because they share the view Iraq has WMD. I know that's all junk, but that is the way. It serves the interests of the US, which is public relations and not seen as going in alone.

Vietnam was a disaster, but we didn't get beaten or loss the conflict militarily. We lost because of politicians back home. Get your facts right before typing nonsense. There is a difference between defeat on the battlefield and defeat on politics.

Regarding your laughter on me about political justication prevailing in the world, I absolutely don’t mind it, instead I glad that you have favoured me by not unleashing your amateur and adolescent political theory like the you have stated about all other Sino-Pak Alliance, which would nothing but deserve to qualifiy as any other joke.

This is funny, you say im not unleashing my amateurness, yet before you call me a juvenile. Another funny analogy. Sino-Pak alliance deserve to qualify as a joke. Didn't you just confirmed it was a reality before? Again, contradictions among yourself. You are truely lost. Can you atleast make a stand on your statements?

“Let's look it from 2007 stance shall we?” you mean stance about Sino-Pak Alliance

This particular statement spoke volume about you, Have you forget to reset your watch or calender? 2007 is almost on the ending brink of getting elapsed in the history, and then You come and tell to look at the stance of Sino-Pak Alliance from 2007, now instead of laughing at you, I would like to sympathize looking at the level of your adolescent memory.

Again, more nonsense, what is this about resetting watch? obviously when I wrote my last post it was still 2007. Again, you nitpick minor things yet you cannot talk reason. Ok, now you attack my memory, it is clear you cannot argue reasonably. All I see is this. When you cannot argue back or provide a logical counter, you resort to calling me juvenile, adolescent memory and god knows what else. Maybe, your the one with problems that needs attention.

So for the next time when you come up with some dreamful thinking and your coveted explantion and back up which you exhumed from your self imposed obligation of unacceptability of reality, turn your favourite hip-hop music. It would be really treat to read.

Dreamful thinking, you are seriously confused, from your last posts, you have virtually confirmed some of my points. Yet you are talking about dreams? laughable indeed. Maybe you should wake up from this dream.

Hip-hop music? how is that related to what we are discussing? again, you resort to other ways to make you sound more mature, but in reality, it does the opposite.

Another funny post, I want to ask you, have you actually read what you have written? I guess not. Let's see, you have called me a juvenile and question my maturity. Is this what you resort to when you fail to accept a statement that you can't counter back? Typical, maybe your the one that needs to mature.

Absolutley disagreed, now ask me why? Turning the key subject of this thread into India vs Sino-Pak alliance and justify this claim by harping about dependability of India on US to counter this influence of your so called contemptible alliance. You were making me to accept your imaginative untruth thinking. Hence I compelled to questioned your maturity.

Also, what is this "professor" nonsense, I never said I was a professor, maybe this is your way of taunting people when you cannot answer back. Funny indeed.

Indeed it was funny. Got annoyed? Huh!
Now listen, after reading your such disreputable astounding speech, why can’t you deserved to be taught as “Professor”.

Lastly, what is with those smiles icons? more joke, and you talk about maturity and juveniles. I laugh again. That is clear that you cannot argue/discuss in a reasonable manner. Once again, I laugh because your post is more comedy than discussion.

Didn’t like those smiles icons and jokes, those are artificial form of face expression to express my amusement after reading your post.
Before questioning my proficiency in relation to discussion, If you have some spare time, take a look at your own adroitness of presenting the subject and your so called facts and backups which were fallen very least in their sphere and hence they are deserve to yield some unreasonable discussion.

No, not really, from the start, war was never the core of containment, you just assume so. Any sane person knows war is not the answer to the situation and effective containment, in this case, India. The reason why military is mentioned is to complement political and economical containment strategies. The term "you speak louder when you have a gun in your pocket" is best to describe it, but I guess you wouldn't understand that term.

Huh?
I think, before comprehending the negativity of my understanding, You yourself need to get attuned about Whatever is written above here, because you himself were reasoning such political & military echoing term by associating it with war like situation for example Gwadar Port, Airbase etc

Russian assistance? you mean selling you weapons? funny again, that is business, no idiot would turn down good business. India has money the Russians wants to sell, simple logic. So my question to you is. How is Russia going to assist India in countering Sino-Pak alliance?

I repeat, you should reflex yourself once again, and read in your previous posts before asking me such unrealistic question? Since it is you who desperately want to me to ask this question.

India's economics is driven by the Chinese economy from the start. Although I agree with you that India is among the fastest economies along with China. If you say something that I agree, I would acknowledge, but then again, can it be said about you. Your surrounding neighbourse even though they are small players, they are still critical to India, when alligned with the Sino-Pak alliance. They could deny access to your land projects. The IPI is an example, Pakistan could deny you access at their will. Inotherwords, you are being contained, never have a security energy source line. Always worry. So there are many ways smaller neighbours could pack a strong punch.

We are totally aware about Criticality of our neighborhood more then your thinking horizon. Understanding about criticality of particular nation, one need to be aware about History, Current affairs, Social and religious conditon, Domestic Politics, Foreign affair, Diplomatic relationship with contiguous countries, Contemporary and prevailing Ideology of citizens and high Profile personality of that country.
Rather then you who came and harp over here, how does Chinese influence on associating adjacent countries economics and politics and its consequential effect will yield negative effect on India. Those IPI project were optional and upto the pakistan and it is not that squeeze of IPI by pakistan would bring our energy resource to standsill.

No point in your post, political tumoil? social molestation? funny, ok tell me this. Are those countries shutting down today? are they falling apart today? are they unstable to the point they can no longer survive? please, use your head before typing nonsense. Every country in the world has problems. This does not mean their foreign policy and political actions are weak or they are shutting themselves from the outside world.

Offcourse according to your reasoning it is nonsense and I should used my head. In fact it takes brain to arrive at such conclusion, I had used my brain to come up with this conclusion of political turmoil and it is open reality. Since the person who he drew his conclusion based on Political and foreign policy and desperately attempted to prove the ciritiality of the same to India, then ask me how does he supposed to know the severe reality. And unless and until you choose to overlook such reality then keep it. One of the rampant example is Pakistan, Chinese Assistance in Nucler Technology, I mean an indirect way of containing India, but those Nukes now has become critical for Pakistan’s own survival.

So are you suggesting Iran as your partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance. That is funny indeed. Iran is in enough trouble already, their future is uncertain. They are also the enemy of the US. This is a time when you don't want to be in Iran. Iran is having difficulty looking after themselves against US hostile attitude towards them, let alone join you guys to counter Sino-Pak duo. Another funny thing you missed, Iran is relying on China to prevent sanctions and political support. You think they would assist you to counter China? again, your Iran hope is false with no clear back up to it. Bottom line, you have NO RELIABLE PARTNER except US to counter encirclement. The way I see it, India is ALONE.

Serious comprehension problem indeed, the essence of my claim regarding IRAN-India cooperation was in terms of leasing of port to counter Chinese presence in Gwadar. Since you are the one who claimed in the previous post regarding India’s cooperation with Iran to lease port to counter Gwadar.

Regarding your remark of US hostilities with Iran, then I would like to Thanks you very very much, since you yourself have solved all India’s panic associated with Gwadar. If suppose by tomorrow hypothetically US invade Iran by virtue of its hostilities associated with Nukes and somehow US established itself on Iranian soil, then simultaneously it will make Chinese presence in Gwadar null and void, even if Chinese manages to gain presence in Gwadar, then it will have to contain US first before thinking about your so called Naval containment about India.

You claim I bring Russian up and then you claim it was yourself. You are uncertain, next time be certain before you write. Nobody, is putting words in your mouth. You just fail to understand and provide a logical counter. My claim was Russia could not join you in countering China and Pakistan. The Sino-Russia relations carries more weight.

Another worst example of serious comprehension problem, I had admitted regarding quoting of Russian in previous post but its role associated with India and its eventualities in the past and its worthiness during hard time of India rather then your ineffectual Sino-Pak alliance and that’s exactly you failed to digest it, let alone my uncertainty.

Like you said, the Russia-India alliance is in the past and does not reflect the current situation. China and Russia share the same enemy, the United States. If they don't work together, they would be out manouvered by the United States. Because none of them could challenge the US on their own. Before you go crazy, I'm not talking about war, but on the international stage.

One of the worst case scenario for me is the person with whom I am discussing his unrealistic thinking is seems to have suffering from dreadful comprehension problem.
I repeat it again as sympathy by looking at the state of your comprehension ability and inability to understand the essence of what is being written regarding INDO-RUSSIAN ALLIANCE, this particularly alliance proved its worth during past in eventualities. I didn’t simultaneously admitted the applicability of same alliance in present scenario to counter Sino-Pak Alliance because your so called Sino-Pak alliance which is dreaming about containing India from last 40-50 years but yet to realize its feasible object of containing India.

It seems I am correct that you are confused and uncertain. If I recall correctly, you claim the Sino-Pak alliance is a dream, yet now you admit is a reality. This kind of throws your previous posts into question. Whether this is unworthy or not is another debate, but you are seriously confused.

Another worst problem of understanding the essence of my previous remarks, the admission of Reality of Sino-Pak alliance was in terms of past and contemporary presence as friendly nation, whereas it is still to realize its decade old dream of containing India in terms of your so called Economics, Politics and Military equation.

The nuclear deal is as important for both the US and India. The US wants this deal to bring the two states closer in partnership and cooperation. India wants this deal because of access to uranium for their hungry stations. It's a mutual thing. Whether it will materialise no one would know, only time would tell. The US sees China as the next superpower to rival us, this is a fact. That's why we cant stay idle and must do something. That's when India comes into play. India is a rival/enemy to China, therefore India is the obvious choice for us. China has reached the dangerous stage of rapid rise and modernization, both in economy and military. The only way to slow this is to work with India in countering China. That's why US and India needs to work together. Unless, you want to see a rising China and always be in its shadow. Overall, the US could not contain China on her own. India is required.

Thank You very very very very much!
I feel very very glad with this particular column and want to wish you a hearted thanks, since at last you have to admit the ground reality and admit that on your own that it is the US which needs India to counter Chinese and not your previous coveted unrealistic forking that India need US to counter China.

Because I think so? funny, every country in the world could see this. Even military forum users understand this. It seems only you. Only a sleeping would say Russia is not being enncircled. I have already said that we have bases surrounding Russia and some extent China. Not to mention the middle east. If the Russians don't fear the encirclement, why did they use the regional power bloc SCO to force us to remove one of our bases in the region?

Encirclement of Russia is decade old history,I am not denying it, but if you read my post correctly, Russian has installed formidable military inputs in place to get rid of your so coveted encirclement.

One of the interesting think about you is that you are so eager to treat the encirclement of Russians so aggressively but at the same time show moderate behaviour for the encirclement of Chinese. This is particularly evident from the fact that, in your previous post, you are so aggressively targeting Russians with encirclement stretagy like missile shield in the west,NATO and US presence in Japan and Korea, but at the same time putted Chinese totally out of same encircling equation.
But in this particular post, now you come and claim that US badly need India to counter China, but in terms of superpower status and at the same time didn’t utter a single word regarding countering Chinese in terms of encirclement. So Professor, Can I ask you why are you fuming so much moderate sympathy for Chinese?

This is the funniest part of all. You bring out the Cold War and you mention Russia alone showed the world. This must be the post of the day. Let me tell you. In the cold war, there is no Russia alone, there is Soviet Union. You should do some reading yourself, you are such laughter. Also, don't compare the Soviet Union with todays Russia because otherwise I would really laugh loud and see no more reason to debate with you in terms of cold war and Russia. very funny indeed. Here is bonus info. I'll give you. Russia today is NO WAY NEAR the power and influence of the former Soviet Union. Maybe you should do the digesting. Obviously, what you just wrote is pure nonsense.

Oh really Did my previous post sound so funny? , if you are not able to control your relentless laugh, then stop in midway and properly inhale otherwise you would find difficulty in breathing.

Oh my goodness, pursue Russian as old Soviet union or todays Russians, whatever according to what suits you but Does it change the reality? You Cannot admit such reality by virtue of your self imposed unacceptability regarding Russian capability. But that is not your guilty, since your eyes have already dazzled with unrealistic thinking of encircling Russia, hence you could not see the revival of Russian power. Whenever Russia got the opportunity it has shown the world that it is one of the most formidable player in World affairs and now it’s economy is on track and prospering very well and politically it has playing major role in every major international event and now militarily it has resume its ICBM test.

Ok, since you love Russia so much. Tell me a logical reason How? and Why? Russia would work with India to counter China and Pakistan.

What makes you think that we love Russians so much, the issue lies in you who dreadfully want to me to admit it your wishful thinking.

Hollywood? maybe you been watching too much Bollywood. Are we not the supreme power at the moment in the world today? Again, no logical backups. Ok, you brought out nukes. Russia outnumber us on nukes thats correct. But we have more than enough to destroy Russia. Russia are also capable of destroying us. This is highlighted in the MAD scenario, I suggest you read about MAD aswell.

Hey What logical back ups are you talking about? Are you even deserve for something called like logical? Since you should not expect any kind of a logical backup for your idealistic reasoning because you are the one who only want to see which suits according to his own sensitivity.

It doesn't matter if Russia has more nukes than US, aslong we have enough to detroy Russia. The purpose is served. Hence your claim of MORE nukes is invalid. In the end both would be destroyed. It is called mutual deterrence.

Funny again you mentioned our missile shield. If what you claim Russia can destroy the shield in Europe. Then do please tell me why they are crying about it when we proposed, even though Russia could easilly destroy it? again, no logic in your claim. The US already said the shield doesn't pose a threat, yet the Russians are scared. why?, So your claim about barrage on the shield is false again. unless, you know more than the Russian which I doubt.

Definetly you have bang on target!
Since this is what I want you to admit.If that is really the case, then why does so much much harping about elements like NATO, Missile shield in West, Encirclement through JAPAN and Korea. Because the key purpose of all this elements is only associated with RussianNukes and missile.

About Russian crying, oh have you forget your so called and coveted streatagy of Politics and Economics and this is exactly the usual reaction of opponent in real world if opponent find something being targeted at them. So Crying of Russians automatically translate you as they are so scared and those missile shield will send shakes to Russia. I was only contesting those top notch missile shield will get wiped out by Russian missiles like a smoke.

You just confirmed I was right about your confusion. Before, you are laughing of our status and now you RESPECT and ACKNOWLEDGE. Now I really don't know whether to treat your posts seriously from now on or not.

Treat my post whatever way you can, since it is the last resort you can avail who find himself inexplicable incapable of having a positive justification for your unrealistic and ostensible thinking. If you had understand my fundamental nature of Respecting and Acknowledging US, You did not exude this remark. Acknowledge of US status doesn’t mean holding your super duper US in high esteem.

Are you nuts? we are the most power military country in the world, but it doesn't mean we can conquer the world. I am only claiming that we are the most powerful military. Yet you challenge this claim with crazy and illogical statements. OK for arguments sake. Answer this question.

Which country in the world that has the capability to go into Afghanistan and invade Iraq better than the United States?, not to mention other military operations around the world. Tell me.

After reading your this particular section, I just cannot control my laughter, because I am so sorry for hurting US super military status that they conquer Afganistan and Iraq. Truly I should admire your such US achivement which is truly priceless. Should I simplify your word? Since Afganistan and Iraq has the best Army, Airforce and Navy in the world. Basically their Army consist of Star world’s robots and aliens as what depicted in Hollywood movies. Afganistan and Iraqi Airforces does’nt operate Fighter Planes but rather they operate super duper space ships which come flying on earth directly from space and bases of this spaceships were located on Mars and Moon. And there navy consist of invisible Submarines, Aircraft Carriers opps I forget to say Spaceship carriers. Despite all this Your US Military decimated Afganistan and Iraq

After invasion of Iraq and afganistan, US is still at ground zero and needed Pakistan’s help to solve the criticality of Afganistan. Still taliban and Al-Quada believe to have strong toehold in afganistan. Oh what an super duper US, I Just I cannot stop myself from laughing

Again, you ACCEPT when you laughed before, typical. Economics is multiple way thing. It is true about new challengers, such as China. But then again, this only solidifies my claim is correct. That we are still carry the most economical influence.

This shows how you have true love and sympathy for china indeed who conveniently manages to put all other nation from its periphery of idealistic mind.

Oh my god, can't believe you just wrote that. We carry the most political influence than any other countries, not impose our ultimate will and they must follow. That's not called "influence", thats called "Command" which is crazy.

North Korea is giving up, why? because under international pressure, mostly the US. Tell me why North Korea so strongly urge us to remove them from the axis of evil and off supporting terrorist nations list? you can't, let me tell you then. North Korea knows that being the enemy of the United States is not a good thing. North Korea tested a bomb, yet they cave in. This says alot.

Agreed, I knew it from earlier you would likely to come up with sanctions of US on North Korea but that is post nucler test event. But my point was to prove that in spite of relentless Economic sanctions and diplomatic pressure, US could not able to refrain North Korea from conducting the Nucler Test.

Now on to Iran. They are scared because they also know, being the enemy of the US is never a good thing. They are scared of sanctions, scared of the UNSC. Why? because the US can hurt Iran be it military or economical. This is the power of the US influence around the world and over other nations.

I can tell you, when the NIE report came out, the Iranians were popping champagnes.

Now for Russia, Yes, they are resuming fuel to Iran, but interestingly, this was straight after the NIE report. Before the report, there were no delivery, Russia claims over payment, Iran claims about payment settled. Now, no one knows the true reasons apart from the Russians. But the resumption came after the report. This shows that pre-NIE report revelation the Russians where under pressure. What pressure you ask? simple, the United States. The Russians were probably using that as a bargaining chip on the missile shield deployment, but who knows.

Ostensible indeed, Iran is scared because you said so, huh? Hence inspite of so much bullying by US, Iran is still proceeding further with its Nucler Weapon Programme and regarding your sanctions, Sanctions on Iran have been persistent from last several decades, does it change any ground reality? Your claim simply doesn’t hold any water.

Your argument to challenge is, if a country does not do what we tell them on the dot, our political influence is flawed. Again, no reasonable counter, only illogical, crazy examples.

Offcourse you should expect such a crazy, illogical examples, because such crazy examples are atleast a reality and happen in the past whereas in contrast your impractible thinking and associating dreaming is still far away from getting fructified and being perceived by your ancestor from last several decades

What excuse? I already mentioned that I didn't support the invasion of Iraq. The situation is indeed a mess and we dont really have a feasible exit strategy. Although the US press claims the violence and insurgency has decreased, still, its a mess. So you better read my posts clearly before replying.

I had read it better, and it was an eyeopener indeed and you know what I had seen, an desperate excuse by an US which saving its face from humiliations they meted in Iraq in spite of overwhelming ascendancy in their favour.

Your mistaken, NATO is basically US excuse to drag other nations into the war. No one is forcing them to join. They joined because they share the view Iraq has WMD. I know that's all junk, but that is the way. It serves the interests of the US, which is public relations and not seen as going in alone.

Undeniably it serves interest of the US, because they know they could not accomplish triumph even with the status of super duper power.
Regarding WMD, kindly get it confirmed if it was really the case or rather US and NATO want share Rich Oil Reserves of Iraq.

This is funny, you say im not unleashing my amateurness, yet before you call me a juvenile. Another funny analogy. Sino-Pak alliance deserve to qualify as a joke. Didn't you just confirmed it was a reality before? Again, contradictions among yourself. You are truely lost. Can you atleast make a stand on your statements?

It seems to me I really inflict severe wounds on your nerves; as you find it really hard to get it digest my remarks. And How should stand on my statements! Because you claim with so much aggression regarding your explanations, facts and backups which was being exhumed to serve your own sensitivity. Since I know as a wise personality that I have engage with the person who is sharing with me his quixotic tale with highlighting characters of Sino-Pak alliance and associated containment.

Again, more nonsense, what is this about resetting watch? obviously when I wrote my last post it was still 2007. Again, you nitpick minor things yet you cannot talk reason. Ok, now you attack my memory, it is clear you cannot argue reasonably. All I see is this. When you cannot argue back or provide a logical counter, you resort to calling me juvenile, adolescent memory and god knows what else. Maybe, your the one with problems that needs attention.

Oh so annoyed, definitely you can accuse me whatever you want, because you want to hear what suits your sentiment who often resort to unfeasibility and associated arguments. Unarguably in your rush to present your imaginative thoughts you could not keep track of timeline from where your scripted story of Sino-Pak alliance and its allied dreams going to take off to contain India.

Dreamful thinking, you are seriously confused, from your last posts, you have virtually confirmed some of my points. Yet you are talking about dreams? laughable indeed. Maybe you should wake up from this dream.

Hip-hop music? how is that related to what we are discussing? again, you resort to other ways to make you sound more mature, but in reality, it does the opposite.

Not I am not confused rather amuse with your unrealistic thinking that you have presented so far, it was truly entertaining indeed.
I suggested Hip-Hope music to give a feel to such rather amusing story of Sino-Pak Alliance and associated Day-Night Dreaming, opps I forget to say reality in your language.

Absolutley disagreed, now ask me why? Turning the key subject of this thread into India vs Sino-Pak alliance and justify this claim by harping about dependability of India on US to counter this influence of your so called contemptible alliance. You were making me to accept your imaginative untruth thinking. Hence I compelled to questioned your maturity.

No, let me remind you.

This is what you have written from the start.

India does'nt have reliable parter to counter this Sino-Pak alliance. What an unremarkable form of recknoning!

India need Us as the partner for balance. What makes you think that?

Us is the only natural partner for India? only becuase you think so!

What does US has got so much that will help Indian to counter China.

:guns::guns::guns::guns::guns::guns:

I am simply answering your post. That's what made it go off topic. Nobody, is turning it to a India vs Sino-Pak thread. You questioned my post with the post you posted above. I am simply answering it and supporting with facts. This only turned ugly when you fail to accept and understand what I have written and resort to personal attacks calling me imature adolescent memory. That's why I concluded that you could not argue reasonably.

I am not making you accept anything, It is difficult to actually MAKE someone accept a certain thing. But what I said, I support it with a logical backup. Whether you accept or not is your opinion. You are entitled.

For example, I said we are the sole superpower in the world, yet you trash it that is not and you laugh with no logical backup. Understand the difference?

Indeed it was funny. Got annoyed? Huh!
Now listen, after reading your such disreputable astounding speech, why can’t you deserved to be taught as “Professor”.

Not annoyed, only puzzled. Why you called me professor or any other names when I never said I'm a professor myself. Do you have a habit giving people names when you are discussing with someone? How is is disreputable? please support that with a logical backup.

If you read what I have written before, you could see that I back up what I say. Also, do you see me calling you names such as Professor? adolescent memory? juvenile? and any other things? the asnwer is No, because instead of resorting to those behaviours I discuss with you in a civilized way. It is only you, that resort to those methods.

Maybe, you should tell me why you resort to that and not discuss in a civilized way.

Didn’t like those smiles icons and jokes, those are artificial form of face expression to express my amusement after reading your post.
Before questioning my proficiency in relation to discussion, If you have some spare time, take a look at your own adroitness of presenting the subject and your so called facts and backups which were fallen very least in their sphere and hence they are deserve to yield some unreasonable discussion.

You say my backups have fallen, why don't you list them, then we could discuss in more details. Instead of resorting to calling me names, which it seems to be your habit.

Likewise, maybe you should have a look at what you have written yourself and realise how funny it was. In fact, I couldnt even call it a debate, more like comedy.

Afterwards, I could list your comedy posts in return.

Huh?
I think, before comprehending the negativity of my understanding, You yourself need to get attuned about Whatever is written above here, because you himself were reasoning such political & military echoing term by associating it with war like situation for example Gwadar Port, Airbase etc

Ok, upto this point, you are still discussing about my behaviour of posts, why don't you discuss with me the topic at hand.

How, many times do I have to tell you, war is not the key topic. Naval base in Gwadar is to anchor Chinese presence and influence on your waters. That is a possibility the Chinese and Pakistan could use this port to contain Indian sea activities. No one is suggesting war. Like I said, if you have a strong military to support your politics, that is a bonus and carries more weight.

I repeat, you should reflex yourself once again, and read in your previous posts before asking me such unrealistic question? Since it is you who desperately want to me to ask this question.

Ok, your commenting on me again. I wonder when this would finish and we could resume our discussion. Which question? if you dont understand or need more clarification, just ask, I would clarify. Your mistaken, no one is desperate. Like I have mentioned, I am telling you my views, and your telling me yours. I'm saying your views is wrong, your saying my views are wrong. Therefore, we need to debate further. Not resort to name calling.

We are totally aware about Criticality of our neighborhood more then your thinking horizon. Understanding about criticality of particular nation, one need to be aware about History, Current affairs, Social and religious conditon, Domestic Politics, Foreign affair, Diplomatic relationship with contiguous countries, Contemporary and prevailing Ideology of citizens and high Profile personality of that country.

Rather then you who came and harp over here, how does Chinese influence on associating adjacent countries economics and politics and its consequential effect will yield negative effect on India. Those IPI project were optional and upto the pakistan and it is not that squeeze of IPI by pakistan would bring our energy resource to standsill.

Let me clarify, India's relations with all her neighbours aren't good, especially the two big players, China and Pakistan. Pakistan is shutting India off on the East and China to the North, North East. This would certainly limit India's expansion towards the East, towards ME region and other parts. The only alternative for India is by sea to reach other western nations such as Iran.

With the presence of Chinese Navy in Gwadar port, this would even make sea operations even more difficult, if not, challenging.

The other minor players, although they don't possess a strong military they could serve their purpose by being a pawn for China and Pakistan. This could be applied on the political and economical front.

China is a very influencial international player, especially on neighbouring nations. The minor nations would jump on the bandwagon and due to the poor relations with India, that would be a bonus for China.

The IPI is not optional, for India, it is as important as any other oil/gas pipeline. China and India are the two rapid rising economies and as economies rise, so does the resources. This is a natural behaviour. That's why we see China scourging the world for resources, most notably Africa and the Middle East. This is because the Chinese knows that inorder to sustain double digit growth she would need a lot of resources.

This would ofcourse naturally be also applied to India. India is catching up with China in terms of economy so they would also need energy resources to feed the economy. Apart from domestic energy supplies, this is not enough for hungry India if she wants to sustain her growth. Therefore, foreign aquisition is required. Hence, the China and India competition for resources around the world and overall driving up oil prices. The war, is also a complementing factor to this rise, but we leave that out for the moment.

Now, I don't know the true reasons behind the IPI delay with India, but I guess that is all politics and the price is just a smokescreen. But it is widely known here that the reason is India is delaying because its a balancing act with the US-India nuclear deal. The US is seriously isolating Iran, therefore, India is treading lightly towards this IPI deal.

We all know that this deal is trasporting oil from Iran to Pakistan and India. Pakistan is in the middle and the pipeline would be from Pakistan territory leading to Indian territory. So if there is the need, Pakistan could stop the oil flow from Pakistan to India. Pakistan could just say its a technical problem and India can no nothing, but wait. So overall, this energy line, is not secured. Although, by doing this, Pakistan would get some sort of retaliation economically from India that would hurt Pakistan, but that is another scenario.

What I am saying is, if Pakistan wants, they could deny oil to India.

Offcourse according to your reasoning it is nonsense and I should used my head. In fact it takes brain to arrive at such conclusion, I had used my brain to come up with this conclusion of political turmoil and it is open reality. Since the person who he drew his conclusion based on Political and foreign policy and desperately attempted to prove the ciritiality of the same to India, then ask me how does he supposed to know the severe reality. And unless and until you choose to overlook such reality then keep it. One of the rampant example is Pakistan, Chinese Assistance in Nucler Technology, I mean an indirect way of containing India, but those Nukes now has become critical for Pakistan’s own survival.

Ok, more talk about your brain, anyways, in response to your Pakistan nukes, can you elaborate more on how it is critical for pakistan's own survival. This way I could respond better.

That't correct, the Chinese assisted Pakistan in their nukes, the purpose is to balance India, I agree with this.

Serious comprehension problem indeed, the essence of my claim regarding IRAN-India cooperation was in terms of leasing of port to counter Chinese presence in Gwadar. Since you are the one who claimed in the previous post regarding India’s cooperation with Iran to lease port to counter Gwadar.

This is clear evidence that India is aware of this Gwadar threat, that's why they are leasing the Chabahar port like you said to counter this. I clarify, India could lease the port no problems, but Iran could not help you in countering the Sino-Pak alliance. It is just not feasible. The leasing of the port could balance Gwadar to some extent, but Iran can do nothing more to assist India. Inotherwords, temporary help, not a final/fixed solution. On top of that, Sino-Iran trade is at an all time high.

Regarding your remark of US hostilities with Iran, then I would like to Thanks you very very much, since you yourself have solved all India’s panic associated with Gwadar. If suppose by tomorrow hypothetically US invade Iran by virtue of its hostilities associated with Nukes and somehow US established itself on Iranian soil, then simultaneously it will make Chinese presence in Gwadar null and void, even if Chinese manages to gain presence in Gwadar, then it will have to contain US first before thinking about your so called Naval containment about India.

You must agree that we are hostile to Iran and this would not stop unless Iran stops enrichment, which wont happen. If we are to invade Iran successfully and set foot on Iranian soil Gwadar is not void. This is because the gwadar port is targeted at India and some extent US naval activities in nearby waters. But since the Gwadar port is commercial we can't do anything to it. Even if China plants her Naval forces there, we can't do anything. This is because China could just say it is to protect her sea lines and sea cargoes. Which is justified and we can't stop this. This is the beauty of politics and the use of political words. However, we could limit the effectiveness of this port and Chinese Naval influences. Ofcourse, inorder to achieve this we would need to work with India, hence my overall claim, that we are India's most reliable partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance.

With this said, we most likely can't do anything at all because once we set foot in Iran, we would have to deal with the aftermath of insurgencies, similar to what you see now in Iraq, but on a higher scale since Iran is much stronger than Iraq. Our military would be overstretched to do anything to Gwadar or Chinese influence in South Asia.

If this did happen, it would worry India even more because US would be bogged down in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. India would be dealing with China-Pakistan Gwadar on her own. also, during the conflict, the chabahar would be a hostile area. Which would undermine the plans for India to use that port to counter Gwadar.

Another worst example of serious comprehension problem, I had admitted regarding quoting of Russian in previous post but its role associated with India and its eventualities in the past and its worthiness during hard time of India rather then your ineffectual Sino-Pak alliance and that’s exactly you failed to digest it, let alone my uncertainty.

Ok, I explain, the history of the Russia-India is good and worthiness in the past is also good, ok I'm not debating this. What I am saying is this.

The past is the past, I'm not saying ignore the past, but look at it from the present day. Both Russia and China sees US as the main threat, they would have to work together as mentioned before in the good neighbours treaty and the regional power bloc SCO. They are natural partners to counter the US. Just like natural partners for China and Pakistan to contain India. What they have in common is they share a common adversary.

Back to my claim that US is the natural partner for India to counter China and Pakistan. Although, we don't see China or Pakistan as enemies, we see China more as a rival and challenger to our global dominance. This is American ego, but it is the truth, once your at the top, you plan to stay as the top. We want to contain China, and India sees China as a rival. So it makes perfect sense that we are natural partners to counter China.

Therefore, Russia-India alliance to counter Sino-Pak is unrealistic. Sure, Russia could sell you weaponry etc. but nothing more. This would undermine more since war is not going to happen. Politically, Russia would work with China.

One of the worst case scenario for me is the person with whom I am discussing his unrealistic thinking is seems to have suffering from dreadful comprehension problem.

Ok, more attacks, I think I'm used to that now. If you say it is unrealistic thinking, then tell me which part then we could discuss. Instead of personal attacks.

I repeat it again as sympathy by looking at the state of your comprehension ability and inability to understand the essence of what is being written regarding INDO-RUSSIAN ALLIANCE, this particularly alliance proved its worth during past in eventualities. I didn’t simultaneously admitted the applicability of same alliance in present scenario to counter Sino-Pak Alliance because your so called Sino-Pak alliance which is dreaming about containing India from last 40-50 years but yet to realize its feasible object of containing India.

Ok, more attacks, Sino-Pak alliance dream? didnt you confirm it was a reality before? Ok, you seem to place a lot of faith on Russia-India alliance, then please tell me how Russia is going to help you in countering Sino-Pak alliance.

Sino-Pak encirclement is certainly working and India is feeling it hard. If like you said, it is a dream and not working for 40-50 years, then tell me why India counters China with the Chabahar port? also, is it not true India is having difficulty is aquiring foreign energy sources. China also placed listening outposts on nearby nations and islands. Why does India scramble with alert?

If Sino-Pak containment is not working, then India shouldn't have to worry. Yet, they scamble with ways to counter China's every move.

Another worst problem of understanding the essence of my previous remarks, the admission of Reality of Sino-Pak alliance was in terms of past and contemporary presence as friendly nation, whereas it is still to realize its decade old dream of containing India in terms of your so called Economics, Politics and Military equation.

Sino-Pak alliance is a reality and Chinese influence in the fields on economics, politics and military is greater than India. Since the world doesnt work with wars, we are left with politics and economics. on the political front, China carries more influence than India. This also applies to the economical front. With the cooperations of India's neighbours. China could easilly limit Indian growth and influence on both fronts. This is an undeniable fact.

This is how the US gets global supremacy, we limit other powers influence with our influence policies. This is what China is doing to India.

Thank You very very very very much!
I feel very very glad with this particular column and want to wish you a hearted thanks, since at last you have to admit the ground reality and admit that on your own that it is the US which needs India to counter Chinese and not your previous coveted unrealistic forking that India need US to counter China.

What? I think your confused. To counter China, the US needs India, and India needs the US. Mutual importance. None of us could take on China alone. Do you understand?

overall, we can't counter China without India, India could not counter China without US.

That's why I kept saying that we need to work together and that we are your natural partner to counter China.

That's why I said to you in the last post, unless you want to see a rising China and always be in her shadow, we need to work together. Understand?

Encirclement of Russia is decade old history,I am not denying it, but if you read my post correctly, Russian has installed formidable military inputs in place to get rid of your so coveted encirclement.

It's good your not denying the encirclement of Russia. I think you don't see the most important part. I'll explain, Russia sure has great military systems inplaced to target the bases of encirclement. But what are the Russians going to do? Shoot it at our bases in Europe and Middle East and Central Asia? It wont happen, inotherwords, having big guns, but cant use it.

On the otherhand, we are encroaching into Eastern Europe with former Soviet states jumping onto NATO and EU. The Russians couldn't do nothing but watch. This is because its political war, rather than a military war. So having powerful installations is void when not fighting a military war. While we are getting closer to Russia, Russia is not pushing back. The only possible way is war, but I doubt Russia would be stupid enough to start it.

Remember, political offences could only be countered with political defences, not military. Russia is losing this political war.

One of the interesting think about you is that you are so eager to treat the encirclement of Russians so aggressively but at the same time show moderate behaviour for the encirclement of Chinese. This is particularly evident from the fact that, in your previous post, you are so aggressively targeting Russians with encirclement stretagy like missile shield in the west,NATO and US presence in Japan and Korea, but at the same time putted Chinese totally out of same encircling equation.
But in this particular post, now you come and claim that US badly need India to counter China, but in terms of superpower status and at the same time didn’t utter a single word regarding countering Chinese in terms of encirclement. So Professor, Can I ask you why are you fuming so much moderate sympathy for Chinese?

I think your mistaken again, the reason why I am targetting Russia is because you claim Russia is your partner of choice to counter the Sino-Pak alliance. Therefore, I am telling you that it is not feasible. So I tell you all the flaws.

The US needs India to counter China, that is a fact. The US sees Russia more of a threat than China. This is due to the Russian heavy arsenal weaponry and the energy resources. Russia is dominating the energy sources to europe and having high influences in the Central Asian states. I am sure that you heard of Russia using energy as a weapon to Europe.

Since energy is important to EU and the US, we can't allow Russia to control the worldwide energy markets, this means we are at their mercy. We don't want this, the EU surely doesnt want this.

If we recall back to what I said about a politcal war, Russia is using this as an energy war to possibly counter our political war.

Soft offences on both sides. We see this Russian strategy, therefore we consider Russia a greater threat than China.

China's main threat is the rapid modernization of her military and economy as I have mentioned before. Their armed forces are still decades behind us so we are not taking that as a too much threat, also, they want to sustain their economy, so they don't want any wars. This as a result would lower the priority of threat. On the otherhand Russia's military is heavy and advanced. So they are placed higher in threat.

The way I see it, I think we would contain Russia and then move to China. We are also planning a missile shield in Asia targetting China.

Sympathy is not the word, as I have said, the closer threat is Russia, then China.

Oh really Did my previous post sound so funny? , if you are not able to control your relentless laugh, then stop in midway and properly inhale otherwise you would find difficulty in breathing.

This is your counter to my post in regards to your Russia and cold war post?

All I see is attack again, but not a single word to defend what you have written about your Russia, cold war post.

So it is funny don't you think?

Oh my goodness, pursue Russian as old Soviet union or todays Russians, whatever according to what suits you but Does it change the reality? You Cannot admit such reality by virtue of your self imposed unacceptability regarding Russian capability. But that is not your guilty, since your eyes have already dazzled with unrealistic thinking of encircling Russia, hence you could not see the revival of Russian power. Whenever Russia got the opportunity it has shown the world that it is one of the most formidable player in World affairs and now it’s economy is on track and prospering very well and politically it has playing major role in every major international event and now militarily it has resume its ICBM test.

Ok, more attacks, that aside, I'll reply to your post. What you are saying is Russia today is no different to the former Soviet Union. That is total nonsense. Does the term "Dissolution" and the "fall" of the Soviet Union mean anything to you.

This means that the glory days are over, Russia is no longer a superpower. The US is the only superpower. If you can't understand this. Then it is difficult to discuss further.

Have you read about the stagnation after the dissolution? Russia was in a tragic state and her economy crippled. Although, they have been recovering under Putin. But there is no way Russia is the same as the former Soviet Union.

What major political event role is Russia playing? Don't tell me the Kosovo event? They are are dgragging the independence of Kosovo.

what about ICBM? We have ICBM. Mutual detterence, so it is void. unless they plan to use it, then it is irrelevant.

What makes you think that we love Russians so much, the issue lies in you who dreadfully want to me to admit it your wishful thinking.

Well, you claim Russians is your partner for countering the Sino-Pak alliance and you bring in historical points to support. I however, said it is unrealistic in this present day and international climate. Your historical support is based on history of good faith from the Russians. My support is from the current political climate.

Hey What logical back ups are you talking about? Are you even deserve for something called like logical? Since you should not expect any kind of a logical backup for your idealistic reasoning because you are the one who only want to see which suits according to his own sensitivity.

No, I back up my information with current politcal events, while your back up is historical good faith. your other backup is resort to name calling behaviours.

If you think my backup is not logical, then you should challenge it.

For example, I claim the following:

1. US most powerful military
2. Most political influence
3. Most economical influence

The only way you could counter this logically is name a SINGLE country that could supercede us in those fields.

Definetly you have bang on target!
Since this is what I want you to admit.If that is really the case, then why does so much much harping about elements like NATO, Missile shield in West, Encirclement through JAPAN and Korea. Because the key purpose of all this elements is only associated with RussianNukes and missile.

No, in your last post, you make an issue that Russia has more nukes, which is true. However, I don't see the relevance of having more Nukes as advantageous. Since both nations has more than enough to destroy each other.

From the start, the Missile shield is not targetted at Russia, but roque states. (I dont believe this) Russia is scared straight away, even though they outnumber us on nukes. This further supports my claims that even having more nukes means nothing. The most important thing is the mutual detterence policy.

Currently, both the US and Russia's mutual deterrence is balanced. But with the missile shields in Europe and Asia would tip the balance of mutual deterrence. The Russians believe the missile shield would eventually evolve into a global defence shield (which I agree), then this would put Russian and Chinese ICBMs into doubt.

So the mutual deterrence is disturbed. Do you understand? Now, before you trash my views with wishful thinking, personal thinking etc. Tell me your views on this matter.

About Russian crying, oh have you forget your so called and coveted streatagy of Politics and Economics and this is exactly the usual reaction of opponent in real world if opponent find something being targeted at them. So Crying of Russians automatically translate you as they are so scared and those missile shield will send shakes to Russia. I was only contesting those top notch missile shield will get wiped out by Russian missiles like a smoke.

Sure, they could destroy the shields and the base, but this would trigger a retaliation from US and NATO. This means Russia draws first blood and US-NATO would be justified to go to war with Russia. This would clearly mean WWIII.

Since I doubt this would happen, war is out of the question. So referring back to my point of having big guns but cant use it makes it void.

Treat my post whatever way you can, since it is the last resort you can avail who find himself inexplicable incapable of having a positive justification for your unrealistic and ostensible thinking. If you had understand my fundamental nature of Respecting and Acknowledging US, You did not exude this remark. Acknowledge of US status doesn’t mean holding your super duper US in high esteem.

Ok, more talk about my thinking, why not discuss what you dont agree with. Firtsly you laugh at the superpower status then you agree and acknowledge. It is not about self esteem, is agreeing when its a total fact.

After reading your this particular section, I just cannot control my laughter, because I am so sorry for hurting US super military status that they conquer Afganistan and Iraq. Truly I should admire your such US achivement which is truly priceless. Should I simplify your word? Since Afganistan and Iraq has the best Army, Airforce and Navy in the world. Basically their Army consist of Star world’s robots and aliens as what depicted in Hollywood movies. Afganistan and Iraqi Airforces does’nt operate Fighter Planes but rather they operate super duper space ships which come flying on earth directly from space and bases of this spaceships were located on Mars and Moon. And there navy consist of invisible Submarines, Aircraft Carriers opps I forget to say Spaceship carriers. Despite all this Your US Military decimated Afganistan and Iraq

Ok, you start to drift in your post towards Bollywood fantasies. Your claim is we defeated weaker nations such as Afghanistan and Iraq. Ok then, please tell me which country could do what we did in Afganistan and Iraq? Can India?

The power of the countries involved is not the key thing, the key important thing is WE CAN DO WHAT WE DID IN THOSE COUNTRIES, in otherwords, we have the capability.

Can that be said for India or any other country?

Again, counter my points and questions before resorting to personal attacks.

After invasion of Iraq and afganistan, US is still at ground zero and needed Pakistan’s help to solve the criticality of Afganistan. Still taliban and Al-Quada believe to have strong toehold in afganistan. Oh what an super duper US, I Just I cannot stop myself from laughing

Oh my god, didn't you understand what I said in my last posts. I say again, We are the worlds only superpower, BUT it doesn't mean we can conquer the world. Can you digest that statement before I continue to write?

Our military is already over stretched in the world, therefore assistance is needed.

But if we compare this to other nations, they would probably packed their bags and gone home by now. This is what makes us the Superpower status that we are. Since no nation could match what we are doing. Understand?

This shows how you have true love and sympathy for china indeed who conveniently manages to put all other nation from its periphery of idealistic mind.

Sympathy? again explain, China is in the queue to be the target of US containment. I have said this before.

US arrogonce is when we are at the top, we plan to stay at the top, whoever challeneges us, we would try to contain. Russia and China are in line.

So is other nations on Bush's terror list. Understand?

Agreed, I knew it from earlier you would likely to come up with sanctions of US on North Korea but that is post nucler test event. But my point was to prove that in spite of relentless Economic sanctions and diplomatic pressure, US could not able to refrain North Korea from conducting the Nucler Test.

It doesnt matter about the process, the important thing is the result. Due to international pressure and the US. Although they tested the bomb, they still caved in.

One must ask, if you successfully tested a bomb, then you are a nuclear state, you can't be touched, yet they caved in. This is very important.

The most likely reason is, The Koreans knows that although they have the bomb, but in the long run, they would not survive. They realise isolation and constant world sanction is not the way to go for their country. If they continue to defy the international community, they are basically waiting for a slow death, their people are starving, economy in ruins, no international friends, maybe China, but no one else, shut from outside organizations.

Although they tested, but eventually disarmed, which satisfies US interests.

Ostensible indeed, Iran is scared because you said so, huh? Hence inspite of so much bullying by US, Iran is still proceeding further with its Nucler Weapon Programme and regarding your sanctions, Sanctions on Iran have been persistent from last several decades, does it change any ground reality? Your claim simply doesn’t hold any water.

Not because I said so, If I recall correctly an Indian General visited Iran. During his stay he was kept being asked the same question by the Iranian Generals. Do you know what repetitive questions they were asking? let me tell you. These where the questions they were asking:

1. Are the Americans really going to attack?
2. When are the Americans going to attack?

I can't find the source, but if you do a search on Google about an Indian general visiting Iran. You would know.

Now, this makes us think, why are they asking this question "repetitively?" The only explanation is they are scared, if they aren't scared, they wouldn't even have to ask the question once. Yet they were asked repeatedly the same questions.

The Iranians knows they could not ignore who they are dealing with. They are dealing with the worlds only superpower, The United States. We could turn Iran into a parking lot.

That is my logical backup to my claim that they are scared. Ok, now I ask you, the same question.

Why do you think Iranians are not scared and it's just me? please tell me, and support it aswell please. I'm eager to read your explanation as to why they are not scared.

Offcourse you should expect such a crazy, illogical examples, because such crazy examples are atleast a reality and happen in the past whereas in contrast your impractible thinking and associating dreaming is still far away from getting fructified and being perceived by your ancestor from last several decades

You put "crazy" examples and "reality" in the same sentence, that is priceless.

Let me remind you, my claim is we are most influencial in politics. Which is true as no nations can carry as much political influence as the United States.

You don't agree with this and bring out illogical examples. Yet you fail to name a SINGLE country that has more influence than the US.

I had read it better, and it was an eyeopener indeed and you know what I had seen, an desperate excuse by an US which saving its face from humiliations they meted in Iraq in spite of overwhelming ascendancy in their favour.

I already said going in Iraq was a mistake. They don't know how to escape this nightmare. So, I don't the relevance of your post.

Undeniably it serves interest of the US, because they know they could not accomplish triumph even with the status of super duper power.
Regarding WMD, kindly get it confirmed if it was really the case or rather US and NATO want share Rich Oil Reserves of Iraq.

No, they could, like I said, its public relations, We have the influence to make other NATO nations share our view that Iraq has WMD inorder to justify an invasion.

Again, Super duper power? you taunt at this, yet I am still waiting for a nation that can match what we do?

Oil, was part of the reason, but not the most important. The most important is we want to plant more bases in the ME, we want to control the ME. Hence Iran is in the firing line. Another reason is the support for Israel since Iran is hostile towards Israel.

It seems to me I really inflict severe wounds on your nerves; as you find it really hard to get it digest my remarks. And How should stand on my statements! Because you claim with so much aggression regarding your explanations, facts and backups which was being exhumed to serve your own sensitivity. Since I know as a wise personality that I have engage with the person who is sharing with me his quixotic tale with highlighting characters of Sino-Pak alliance and associated containment.

Did you just call yourself wise personality? when you personally attack me on many occassions. You should get an oscar for that.

There is no agression at all, the reason why you see agression is I presnt you my explantions and you fail to understand it. Instead of discussing further, you resort to personal attacks. Funny enough, at the same time, you could not provide a logical backup to the topic.

Nice words of serving my own sensitivity, how about you cannot counter it, therefore it serves my purpose instead.

Again, you claim I am annoyed hit a nerve, etc....again, you don't see my expression, how would you know this? it cant be the words, since I didnt personally attack you, which what you have been doing.

Please give me a logical backup as to how you know I am annoyed, hit a nerve etc.

Oh so annoyed, definitely you can accuse me whatever you want, because you want to hear what suits your sentiment who often resort to unfeasibility and associated arguments. Unarguably in your rush to present your imaginative thoughts you could not keep track of timeline from where your scripted story of Sino-Pak alliance and its allied dreams going to take off to contain India.

Accusing you?, Ok, asnswer my quesiton, did you not persoanlly attack me? saying I am immature, juvenile, adolocent memory etc? YES or NO will do.

You say Sino-pak alliance is a dream again. It looks like we have to rever to YES and NO to continue further.

Is Sino-PAk alliance a dream? YES or NO?

Because sometimes you say it is a dream, and then you confirm reality. If you could answer then it would be settled.

Not I am not confused rather amuse with your unrealistic thinking that you have presented so far, it was truly entertaining indeed.
I suggested Hip-Hope music to give a feel to such rather amusing story of Sino-Pak Alliance and associated Day-Night Dreaming, opps I forget to say reality in your language.

Well, instead of suggesting random entertainment, why not debate the points you disagree with or unrealistic thinking.

It is only logical to think that you would only resort to other unrelated topics when you cant discuss back or provide a response.

How, many times do I have to tell you, war is not the key topic. Naval base in Gwadar is to anchor Chinese presence and influence on your waters. That is a possibility the Chinese and Pakistan could use this port to contain Indian sea activities. No one is suggesting war. Like I said, if you have a strong military to support your politics, that is a bonus and carries more weight.
One country no matter how big the navy cannot 'contain' the others sea activities mate. You are wrong here. First of all Gwadar cannot house PLAN, because the US will not allow Pakistan to lease the port or allow the Chinese unfettered access of her warships. US pulls practically all the strings in Pakistan and to remind you, the US is not leaving Afghanistan or Iraq soon, which would mean that Pakistan would remain on the horizon for a long time to come. This means that the US is not going to allow PLAN free access to the hormuz straights among other routes.

The PLAN will be allowed berthing rights on a limited scale, its not as if the entire PLAN is going to end up in Gwadar.

This was considering that PLAN would want to put most of its frontline warships near Gwadar! Those were the problems IF they put a naval force here.

But PLAN has to worry about USN, JSDMF, RKN among others in its OWN backyard!

When it comes here, ie Indian Ocean it would have to contend with IN and USN and mind you, the route from South China sea to Indian Ocean, more specifically Gwadar is not short!

They'd have to travel all the way through malacca straits, so maintaining even half a fighting force in Indian Ocean is a ****** for China ! They need a dedicated naval base, but Gwadar cannot be used for that. Its commercial, its directly under US noses, and posting an entire contingent would not be allowed even by Pakistan.

India and China are protected from each other by more ways than you think. God has willed that India and China donot fight huge wars. It has protected both from each other by geographical restrictions. Big wars cannot be fought on land in the north, the Himalayas prevent almost any kind of tank movement. Neither India nor China can invade each other from there. As far as Navy is concerned, neither can go to the other backyard because of the bloody huge distance.

Let me clarify, India's relations with all her neighbours aren't good, especially the two big players, China and Pakistan. Pakistan is shutting India off on the East and China to the North, North East. This would certainly limit India's expansion towards the East, towards ME region and other parts. The only alternative for India is by sea to reach other western nations such as Iran.
You got it partially right. China i shutting India only from the North. To remind you that India has very good relations with Burma, Nepal, Myanmar, etc, etc.
We have warming relations with BD and one of the best relations with vietname, etc.

Pakistan OTOH is blocking routes and trade towards the west. However inspite of that you see that we have a burgeoning relationship with Afghanistan, Iran, and all the ex soviet states(eg Tajikistan, etc) because of our ties with Russia which is still the MAIN player in the region. So Pakistan has been able to block only the Indian land trade route to the ME.
And even that is set to be rectified as Iran is building the Chabahar port with Indian help and financing. As that would provide India the necessary land route. The trade would be done via sea till Chabahar and then on from there via land. India is building roads there as well.

So you can see that the damage from not being allowed trade from Pakistan is going to be be limited in the future.

Now, your point about India financing and building Chabahar because of Chinese presence in Gwadar is very very misplaced. That is merely one of the reasons. Chabahar not only helps India overcome the trade restrictions in the ME because of Pakistan, but also takes away business from Gwadar which does direct benifit to Pakistan.

To tell you further that India has very strong relations with Oman and Yemen along with southern states like Madagascar. The IN infact even patrolls their waters on these nations requests and maintains a strong presence there along with excercising with these nations navies often.

Oh and i forgot Maldives!

With the presence of Chinese Navy in Gwadar port, this would even make sea operations even more difficult, if not, challenging.
How? How would the presence of PLAN make Indian sea operations even remotely difficult?

The other minor players, although they don't possess a strong military they could serve their purpose by being a pawn for China and Pakistan. This could be applied on the political and economical front.
There is no small player except for BD.

China is a very influencial international player, especially on neighbouring nations. The minor nations would jump on the bandwagon and due to the poor relations with India, that would be a bonus for China.
As India is growing to be mate, incase you have not realised it. There are many nations which fear China as well.

Now, I don't know the true reasons behind the IPI delay with India, but I guess that is all politics and the price is just a smokescreen. But it is widely known here that the reason is India is delaying because its a balancing act with the US-India nuclear deal. The US is seriously isolating Iran, therefore, India is treading lightly towards this IPI deal.
Ofcourse

We all know that this deal is trasporting oil from Iran to Pakistan and India. Pakistan is in the middle and the pipeline would be from Pakistan territory leading to Indian territory. So if there is the need, Pakistan could stop the oil flow from Pakistan to India. Pakistan could just say its a technical problem and India can no nothing, but wait. So overall, this energy line, is not secured. Although, by doing this, Pakistan would get some sort of retaliation economically from India that would hurt Pakistan, but that is another scenario.
During the initial stages of the discussions, assurances were given by Iran that incase there are hostilities b/w India and Pakistan, and Pakistan blocks the oil to India, Iran would stop the oil flow altogether. This is valid if there is still an IPI pipeline, this cannot be done if there is a bilateral deal b/w Iran and Pakistan and a separate one of India and Pakistan, which is what Pakistan actually proposed.
This merely depends on the outcome of the pipeline. Whether its trilateral or bilateral.

What I am saying is, if Pakistan wants, they could deny oil to India.
As mentioned above, no they cant.

This is clear evidence that India is aware of this Gwadar threat, that's why they are leasing the Chabahar port like you said to counter this. I clarify, India could lease the port no problems, but Iran could not help you in countering the Sino-Pak alliance. It is just not feasible. The leasing of the port could balance Gwadar to some extent, but Iran can do nothing more to assist India. Inotherwords, temporary help, not a final/fixed solution. On top of that, Sino-Iran trade is at an all time high.
I have told you why India is financing and leasing Chabahar, you are off mark.

You must agree that we are hostile to Iran and this would not stop unless Iran stops enrichment, which wont happen. If we are to invade Iran successfully and set foot on Iranian soil Gwadar is not void. This is because the gwadar port is targeted at India and some extent US naval activities in nearby waters. But since the Gwadar port is commercial we can't do anything to it. Even if China plants her Naval forces there, we can't do anything. This is because China could just say it is to protect her sea lines and sea cargoes. Which is justified and we can't stop this. This is the beauty of politics and the use of political words. However, we could limit the effectiveness of this port and Chinese Naval influences. Ofcourse, inorder to achieve this we would need to work with India, hence my overall claim, that we are India's most reliable partner to counter the Sino-Pak alliance.
No mate, China cannot place its navy there, and claim its for protection of her sea lines. Incase of war b/w India and Pakistan, Pakistani ports would be declared off limits to all ships, and all ships would be told to leave the port. PLAN would leave at that, and if they dont then trust me, China aint starting a war with India for a ship destroyed in a Pakistani port.

And Gwadar is commercial, thus the PLAN cannot position there predominantly, there is no separate beauty to Gwadar, otherwise this can be done with the Karachi port also !

The only thing that planners of Gwadar thought was :
1. This port would be harder to block because its further removed from the Indian coast with several hundred kms of space b/w Karachi and Gwadar.

2. Having 2 ports to blockade would be significantly harder for IN.

3. Economic benifits.

Sino-Pak encirclement is certainly working and India is feeling it hard. If like you said, it is a dream and not working for 40-50 years, then tell me why India counters China with the Chabahar port?
Oh my god mate, why do you keep harping this point.

also, is it not true India is having difficulty is aquiring foreign energy sources. China also placed listening outposts on nearby nations and islands. Why does India scramble with alert?
You could say the same. China is also having difficulty in acquiring foreign energy sources as well now, they used to have a free hand earlier, now they have a competitor.

There is ONE listening outpost and India also has the same.
Do you know why China NEEDS these posts, its beacuse they have no berthing bases in Indian Ocean. India on the other hand can use Japanese or South Korean or Vietnamese bases.

If Sino-Pak containment is not working, then India shouldn't have to worry. Yet, they scamble with ways to counter China's every move.
Yes, they scramble with ways to counter China's every move, heck i'd be worried if they dont!

Sino-Pak alliance is a reality and Chinese influence in the fields on economics, politics and military is greater than India. Since the world doesnt work with wars, we are left with politics and economics. on the political front, China carries more influence than India. This also applies to the economical front. With the cooperations of India's neighbours. China could easilly limit Indian growth and influence on both fronts. This is an undeniable fact.
Yes, CHina has more influence than India, but India is steadily challenging China's influence in every field. China cannot limit India mate, if you look at the map, you'd see India has excellent relations with almost all of China's eastern neighbours!

This is how the US gets global supremacy, we limit other powers influence with our influence policies. This is what China is doing to India.
And what US is doing to China!

One country no matter how big the navy cannot 'contain' the others sea activities mate. You are wrong here. First of all Gwadar cannot house PLAN, because the US will not allow Pakistan to lease the port or allow the Chinese unfettered access of her warships. US pulls practically all the strings in Pakistan and to remind you, the US is not leaving Afghanistan or Iraq soon, which would mean that Pakistan would remain on the horizon for a long time to come. This means that the US is not going to allow PLAN free access to the hormuz straights among other routes.

No, your misunderstanding my meaning of containment in the context. I was referring on a more passive role of containment. Ofcourse 100% containment is impossible, nothing is 100%. But passively, Indian influenced would be reduced, ie, contained.

Gwadar actually could house the PLAN. Size of the PLAN planted in Gwadar would be the question. Gwadar is a deep sea port therefore it can handle major surface vessels. The question is how large is the force that could be kept there. We must bear in mind, the Chinese invested like over 80% or more of the project. If Gwadar does not offer something of true value to China, they would not take this plunge of investment.

In my view, the Chinese fears that any outbreak of conflict between China and Taiwan, we could cut/block there supplies from the sea, in the mallaca strait. So it does sounf logical that they would have a naval base in Gwadar.

I agree with you to some extent on the US influencing Pakistan in regards to Gwadar access for China, but then again I am sure the Chinese are aware of this factor, yet they still pursue this investment. So therefore, the Chinese must be certain they could have an naval base there even though the US are nearby.

Yes it is true, we are not leaving afghanistan or Iraq as I believe we dont have a exit strategy. It is a mess, I'm curious to know how our generals plans to withdraw. Anyways, you mentioned that the US could deny access of Chinese vessels in Hormuz but on what pretext?

The PLAN will be allowed berthing rights on a limited scale, its not as if the entire PLAN is going to end up in Gwadar.

This was considering that PLAN would want to put most of its frontline warships near Gwadar! Those were the problems IF they put a naval force here.

But PLAN has to worry about USN, JSDMF, RKN among others in its OWN backyard!

Yes, PLAN would have a naval base in Gwadar, the question is how much and what type of vessels are there. Since nobody knows yet, I could not comment further on this area.

Agreed, that PLAN needs to worry about the USN, but not sure about Japanese and Korean navies. I don't think they have naval bases near Gwadar or chabahar. even with that said, I don't think Japanese or Korean Navies would worry PLAN too much, they would worry about USN and IN more than them. Since they are closer.

When it comes here, ie Indian Ocean it would have to contend with IN and USN and mind you, the route from South China sea to Indian Ocean, more specifically Gwadar is not short!

I have no idea how PLAN would get there, but I am sure they would probably cruise through international waters and arrive in Gwadar. Probably travelling in groups of small numbers. Well, The Chinese might have their strategies inplace before plunging the Gwadar project. If they cruise in international waters, theres pretty much nothing USN or IN could do because they have the right to travel on international waters.

They'd have to travel all the way through malacca straits, so maintaining even half a fighting force in Indian Ocean is a ****** for China ! They need a dedicated naval base, but Gwadar cannot be used for that. Its commercial, its directly under US noses, and posting an entire contingent would not be allowed even by Pakistan.

Gwadar would provide a naval base for the Chinese, this is a deal between China and Pakistan. Ofcourse it would be labelled as Commercial, if they didn't it would be highly controversial. Inother words this is the play of political words. Gwadar is commercial, but they would have PLAN base there. Their pretext would be to protect their sea lines and sea cargoes. Which is justified.

Agree it is under the nose of the US, but what could US do to oppose this, that is legal. I don't think the Chinese would post a large contingent, they would probably send small amount of vessels to test the waters and see what happens.

India and China are protected from each other by more ways than you think. God has willed that India and China donot fight huge wars. It has protected both from each other by geographical restrictions. Big wars cannot be fought on land in the north, the Himalayas prevent almost any kind of tank movement. Neither India nor China can invade each other from there. As far as Navy is concerned, neither can go to the other backyard because of the bloody huge distance.

I understand your post here, but war between China and India is not possible. Many factors, economy needs to be sustained and war would not benifit either. Therefore, the only possibilty conflict is on the political and economical front.

You got it partially right. China i shutting India only from the North. To remind you that India has very good relations with Burma, Nepal, Myanmar, etc, etc.
We have warming relations with BD and one of the best relations with vietname, etc.

Thank you for sharing some of my views, neighbours I was referring to adjacent neighbours.

Vietnam is not Indias imediate neighbour.

Bangladesh relations is soured from 1971 till now, at best I would describe the relations as mixed.

Nepal relations are also soured when the King took over power.

Burma/myanmar, maybe, but I remember that during an interview, George Fernandes, former Indian Defence Minister and prominent Burma critic, said that Coco Island was part of India until it was donated to Burma by Nehru. This kind of soured relations.

The two main neighbours, China and Pakistan,Pakistan is shutting India from the West.

Pakistan OTOH is blocking routes and trade towards the west. However inspite of that you see that we have a burgeoning relationship with Afghanistan, Iran, and all the ex soviet states(eg Tajikistan, etc) because of our ties with Russia which is still the MAIN player in the region. So Pakistan has been able to block only the Indian land trade route to the ME.
And even that is set to be rectified as Iran is building the Chabahar port with Indian help and financing. As that would provide India the necessary land route. The trade would be done via sea till Chabahar and then on from there via land. India is building roads there as well.

Agreed, Pakistan is blocking the West, therefore land trade to the West is no longer a safe possibility. Inorder for India to tap into the West, the other way is by sea. This is what I mean by Chinese-Pakistan containment. They could limit your access, and making India pursue other routes, mostly costlier routes compared to land.

When PLAN is planted in Gwadar, India's sea routes would be a threat, Indian Generals ses this, thats why they progress with Chabahar.

So you can see that the damage from not being allowed trade from Pakistan is going to be be limited in the future.

The damage to land trade to the West would always be there aslong Pakistan-India relations are low.

Now, your point about India financing and building Chabahar because of Chinese presence in Gwadar is very very misplaced. That is merely one of the reasons. Chabahar not only helps India overcome the trade restrictions in the ME because of Pakistan, but also takes away business from Gwadar which does direct benifit to Pakistan.

Chabhar has many benefits for India in this situation, agree with you with the sea trade to overcome the land trade. In regards, to business, I would not know, but to see it realistically, they would be competitors. Taking away business could be a two-way thing.

To tell you further that India has very strong relations with Oman and Yemen along with southern states like Madagascar. The IN infact even patrolls their waters on these nations requests and maintains a strong presence there along with excercising with these nations navies often.

Oh and i forgot Maldives!

Not sure about relations with Oman and Yemen as I am not claiming you have bad relations with them. But those nations are further away, not immediate neighbours of India, therefore they are not part of the Sino-Pak containment points. I was more reffering to containing land surrounding India.

How? How would the presence of PLAN make Indian sea operations even remotely difficult?

I would imagine no nations would want enemy naval vessels so close to their land and waters. It is a threat and a bad omen. Once a significant naval force is in Gwadar, they could block Indian sea trades if they wanted, ofcourse not for no reason or out of the blue. But it is a possibility. Also, should their be a Pakistan-India conflict (military) then PLAN could assist PN if required since they are nearby. This is my hypothetical thinking ofcourse.

There is no small player except for BD.

It depends how you look at it, if you look only at the Sino-Pak alliance of containment, then all other surrounding nations are small players compared to China and Pakistan. Both size and military power they are small, since military power is not important here, their political allignment to China and Pakistan is what they need the most.

As India is growing to be mate, incase you have not realised it. There are many nations which fear China as well.

That's correct, some countries fear the rise of China as they fear their own influence would be diminished, but that is the game of politics. Many nations fear us, the United States, but they still need to get on with their daily foreign policies. Whether they are happy about it is another matter.

Yeah, well, I'm telling this to KENT. Hopefully he understands and not trash it and call me names.

During the initial stages of the discussions, assurances were given by Iran that incase there are hostilities b/w India and Pakistan, and Pakistan blocks the oil to India, Iran would stop the oil flow altogether. This is valid if there is still an IPI pipeline, this cannot be done if there is a bilateral deal b/w Iran and Pakistan and a separate one of India and Pakistan, which is what Pakistan actually proposed.
This merely depends on the outcome of the pipeline. Whether its trilateral or bilateral.

Yes, as I have told KENT, IPI is still in the works, no one knows the exact details or when it will be completed. But Pakistan could still cut oil flow to India even during peace time. There are many ways or excuses Pakistan could do this. It is all in the beaty of political words, for example, Pakistan could say there is a technical problem and we are working on it, or soemthing along those lines. Then India would be left hanging.

As mentioned above, no they cant.

Yes, they can,as mentioned above. Be it reasonable or not, be it moral or not, be it what consequence Pakistan gets in return, the overall conclusion is they could if they wanted too.

I have told you why India is financing and leasing Chabahar, you are off mark.

This is not live-chat, only posts. Besides this is my first reply to your post, please be understanding.

No mate, China cannot place its navy there, and claim its for protection of her sea lines. Incase of war b/w India and Pakistan, Pakistani ports would be declared off limits to all ships, and all ships would be told to leave the port. PLAN would leave at that, and if they dont then trust me, China aint starting a war with India for a ship destroyed in a Pakistani port.

Yes, they could, thats the main driving reason for China to get involved in the project and financing nearly all of it. If there is a war between India and Pakistan then all ships would leave but not China's. The reason I think this because Pakistan would ask PLAN to stay sicne this would help them in naval conflicts should there be any.

China won't start a war with India, correct, but likewise, India would not start a war with China.

It depends what ship is destroyed, if PLAN vessel is destroyed, I doubt the Chinese would do nothing.

And Gwadar is commercial, thus the PLAN cannot position there predominantly, there is no separate beauty to Gwadar, otherwise this can be done with the Karachi port also !

During the previous Pakistan-India conflict, India blockade Karachi port. This caused major troubles for Pakistan. Pakistan sees this potential weakness therefore Gwadar was proposed. Gwadar also serves as a balance for Karachi port, easing its commercial trade aswell as a alternate naval base for PN with PLAN complementing it.

The only thing that planners of Gwadar thought was :
1. This port would be harder to block because its further removed from the Indian coast with several hundred kms of space b/w Karachi and Gwadar.

2. Having 2 ports to blockade would be significantly harder for IN.

3. Economic benifits.

This would be from the commercial perspective, but who knows what hidden deals between China and Pakistan might have on this port.

Oh my god mate, why do you keep harping this point.

What do you mean keep harping this point, as I recall I only said this a few times to KENT and not you. Besides this is my first reply to your post.

You could say the same. China is also having difficulty in acquiring foreign energy sources as well now, they used to have a free hand earlier, now they have a competitor.

Nobody is denying this, that's why China even deals with oppressive regimes inorder to get their energy resources. No one said it was easy. India and China are both competing for resources.

There is ONE listening outpost and India also has the same.
Do you know why China NEEDS these posts, its beacuse they have no berthing bases in Indian Ocean. India on the other hand can use Japanese or South Korean or Vietnamese bases.

I can understand your view, this is what I think. Their purpose for these listening posts is targetting on two things, USN activities and IN activities. They know that mallaca strait and surround waters are crucial to their sea based trade and oil imports through the sea route. They want to know everything especially if there is a conflict with US over the conflict of Taiwan.

Yes, they scramble with ways to counter China's every move, heck i'd be worried if they dont!

Agreed, thats what I'm trying to tell KENT.

Yes, CHina has more influence than India, but India is steadily challenging China's influence in every field. China cannot limit India mate, if you look at the map, you'd see India has excellent relations with almost all of China's eastern neighbours!

Yes, understanding this point. India is catching up with China, China could limit India, it depends what kind of limiting you are talking about. Since China has more influence over India as you have confimred, I am sure they could limit India with their influence.

We have the most influence and we limit many countries. Influence have its uses if the nation in mind has that capability to do so.

And what US is doing to China!

This is a good question, We are basically trying to contain China, this is diffcult to do it alone effectively, if I'm being hawkish, then India would also be needed to contain China.

The major irritant that we are causing the Chinese is their most important goal, Taiwan. Aslong we support Taiwan if being invaded, the Chinese could never get Taiwan.

Without Taiwan, China's true power is contained.

We are also pressuring China on the economical front, like the revaluation of their currency. although they are not raised to our desired expectation, none the less, they are raising it.

Even China could not ignore the United Sates influence on the economical front.

No, your misunderstanding my meaning of containment in the context. I was referring on a more passive role of containment. Ofcourse 100% containment is impossible, nothing is 100%. But passively, Indian influenced would be reduced, ie, contained.
But consider this mate, India is breaking out of the South Asian straitjacket, how do you think this is happening if China is able to contain India's influence.

China is trying to block and limit India to the south asian context, and it has been successful in many places, but it has failed in many others and India is definitely gaining a LOT of influence worldwide.

Gwadar actually could house the PLAN. Size of the PLAN planted in Gwadar would be the question. Gwadar is a deep sea port therefore it can handle major surface vessels. The question is how large is the force that could be kept there. We must bear in mind, the Chinese invested like over 80% or more of the project. If Gwadar does not offer something of true value to China, they would not take this plunge of investment.

In my view, the Chinese fears that any outbreak of conflict between China and Taiwan, we could cut/block there supplies from the sea, in the mallaca strait. So it does sounf logical that they would have a naval base in Gwadar.
Mate, you must understand that Gwadar is not of much economic benifit to China. Even IF they place a few ships in Gwadar, any kind of reinforcement or otherwise is near impossible in a short time frame. It offers very very limited military benifits to China.

Why CHina actually invested in gwadar is because in the even of a conflict with Taiwan/US or India, Chinese oil supplies can be blocked. So they want to create a land route, pipelines, etc from Gwadar straight into China and the best part is that the entire territory comes under Pakistan, which is a friend!

The Chinese are dead worried about how the respective navies of the world could block of their oil ships, so they are trying to get land routes and alternative routes in place desperately. This is their single biggest worry and this is why they invested in Gwadar.

Like i said, having a naval base means nothing because they need every last one of their ships in the south china sea, and any reinforcement is not possible in a short time from China. Gwadar can only re supply the Chinese ships, nothing else.

I agree with you to some extent on the US influencing Pakistan in regards to Gwadar access for China, but then again I am sure the Chinese are aware of this factor, yet they still pursue this investment. So therefore, the Chinese must be certain they could have an naval base there even though the US are nearby.
Mate, like i said Gwadar is mainly of economic benifit to China and a huge one at that, not military, they might send token ships there from time to time, but thats about it.

To really get the kind of access to Indian Ocean, the one you are talking about, they would need a naval base in Myanmar. You dont build a naval base halfway around the world, you establish a chain.

Yes it is true, we are not leaving afghanistan or Iraq as I believe we dont have a exit strategy. It is a mess, I'm curious to know how our generals plans to withdraw. Anyways, you mentioned that the US could deny access of Chinese vessels in Hormuz but on what pretext?
Denial, means every chinese military vessel could be followed. This initsel would make China rethink sending their naval vessels over here. There are a hundred different ways denial can be achieved without a fight.

Agreed, that PLAN needs to worry about the USN, but not sure about Japanese and Korean navies. I don't think they have naval bases near Gwadar or chabahar. even with that said, I don't think Japanese or Korean Navies would worry PLAN too much, they would worry about USN and IN more than them. Since they are closer.
I meant that China has to worry about USN, JSDMF, ROCN and RKN among others in their OWN backyard...the south china sea! They dont even have control of the seas in their own neighbourhood.

Then inspite of that, should they decide to post a fleet here in the Indian Ocean(where they have no way to resupply and reinforce!), they would be mightily challenged by the IN and USN.

I have no idea how PLAN would get there, but I am sure they would probably cruise through international waters and arrive in Gwadar. Probably travelling in groups of small numbers. Well, The Chinese might have their strategies inplace before plunging the Gwadar project. If they cruise in international waters, theres pretty much nothing USN or IN could do because they have the right to travel on international waters.
When i said that they would have difficulty, i did not mean physical difficulty, as in how would they traverse, but that the distance is way too long, the Chinese ships could be engaged in the malacca straits itself.

Like i said, distance is a b-it-ch for China!

Gwadar would provide a naval base for the Chinese, this is a deal between China and Pakistan. Ofcourse it would be labelled as Commercial, if they didn't it would be highly controversial. Inother words this is the play of political words. Gwadar is commercial, but they would have PLAN base there. Their pretext would be to protect their sea lines and sea cargoes. Which is justified.
I have mentioned above, why this port is essentially commercial but with some military overtones. But people like the 'saucy' ideas and thus think that Gwadar would mean a PLAN presence and a PLAN base.

I understand your post here, but war between China and India is not possible. Many factors, economy needs to be sustained and war would not benifit either. Therefore, the only possibilty conflict is on the political and economical front.
Yep.

Thank you for sharing some of my views, neighbours I was referring to adjacent neighbours.

Vietnam is not Indias imediate neighbour.
I was implying that while China is trying to contain India by surrounding her, India is also trying the same with China's neighbours.

As is the US, same game with a different name.

Bangladesh relations is soured from 1971 till now, at best I would describe the relations as mixed.
True!

Nepal relations are also soured when the King took over power.
India has always and vehemently supported democracy in Nepal, and democracy is back there, monarchy has been abolished in Nepal.

Burma/myanmar, maybe, but I remember that during an interview, George Fernandes, former Indian Defence Minister and prominent Burma critic, said that Coco Island was part of India until it was donated to Burma by Nehru. This kind of soured relations.
It was, and the Chinese leased Coco Islands for their listening post. But that was a flounder in India's foreign policy. If you have followed India's foreign policy, you would see that it has gone a 180 degree turn.

Earlier India took the moral high road, when the military junta overtook Myanmar, India shut off relations with Myanmar and and blocked all access. During this time, the Chinese made great inroads there and secured coco islands, soon after this, India started the look east policy and today you see that India no longer cares whether any country has democracy or not. India deals with whoever is in power without criticism. India even supplied the British Islander surveillance aircrafts to Myanmar, even after the British threatened that they would withdraw all military support to India, all this while the rest of the world was trying to impose a blockade on Myanmar.

India's foreign policy has changed, and the results are being reflected. Myanmar has excellent and warm relations with India.

The two main neighbours, China and Pakistan,Pakistan is shutting India from the West.

Agreed, Pakistan is blocking the West, therefore land trade to the West is no longer a safe possibility. Inorder for India to tap into the West, the other way is by sea. This is what I mean by Chinese-Pakistan containment. They could limit your access, and making India pursue other routes, mostly costlier routes compared to land.
This limitation imposed by Pakistan on land routes has been overcome drastically with Chabahar mate. The alternative is simply that India's trade is sea borne till Chabahar and from there on a land route just as it would have been like through Pakistan.

And Pakistan has only been able to deny or damage India's economic activities but not influence. India has excellent influence with Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Russia, Gulf countries(Oman, yemen, etc, etc).

And these economic restrictions by Pakistan will be severely limited with the commisioning of Chabahar.

When PLAN is planted in Gwadar, India's sea routes would be a threat, Indian Generals ses this, thats why they progress with Chabahar.
Again, the Iranian port is essentially commercial with only token military overtones. Nothing dramatic.

The damage to land trade to the West would always be there aslong Pakistan-India relations are low.
The damage is being limited mate as explained above.

Chabhar has many benefits for India in this situation, agree with you with the sea trade to overcome the land trade. In regards, to business, I would not know, but to see it realistically, they would be competitors. Taking away business could be a two-way thing.
Sure it could, but one penny earned by Chabahar is one penny lost by Gwadar. Do you see my line of thinking? It doesnt matter whether Chabahar loses business or not, what matters is that Indian sea trade would be given preferential treatment at Chabahar, and that it would reduce Gwadars trade.

Not sure about relations with Oman and Yemen as I am not claiming you have bad relations with them. But those nations are further away, not immediate neighbours of India, therefore they are not part of the Sino-Pak containment points. I was more reffering to containing land surrounding India.
Pakistan cannot contain India mate, it has tried, but it has failed, the only thing it is doing is making India trade in the west expensive, and that too will change with Chabahar, the damage would be very limited.

When talking about India's immediatge neighbours, you have to take the litoral states around as well. IOR is very ingrained ;)

I would imagine no nations would want enemy naval vessels so close to their land and waters. It is a threat and a bad omen. Once a significant naval force is in Gwadar, they could block Indian sea trades if they wanted, ofcourse not for no reason or out of the blue. But it is a possibility. Also, should their be a Pakistan-India conflict (military) then PLAN could assist PN if required since they are nearby. This is my hypothetical thinking ofcourse.
Not at all possible mate, for more reasons than one.

It depends how you look at it, if you look only at the Sino-Pak alliance of containment, then all other surrounding nations are small players compared to China and Pakistan. Both size and military power they are small, since military power is not important here, their political allignment to China and Pakistan is what they need the most.
There is no state which is aligned towards Pakistan instead of India apart from BD.
China is different though, and if you have read my previous answers, you know the answer to this question!

Yes, as I have told KENT, IPI is still in the works, no one knows the exact details or when it will be completed. But Pakistan could still cut oil flow to India even during peace time. There are many ways or excuses Pakistan could do this. It is all in the beaty of political words, for example, Pakistan could say there is a technical problem and we are working on it, or soemthing along those lines. Then India would be left hanging.
India has diversified sources of petroleum mate, its not as though the if the pipelines shuts off, it will stop India's economy, it is just ONE pipeline among many other sources. And the action can be repeated in kind by India, as India has an overwhelming balance of trade wrt Pakistan, India can hurt Pakistan a lot more.
And why would Pakistan do something like this in peace time? That would be tantamount to extreme foolishness.

And country can do a lot that they want to, but they cant because of MANY MANY factors and limitations and dependencies at play. Pakistan could expel all Americans and show US the middle finger but they CANT. Pakistan is running because of the US. Love US or hate her, Pakistan cannot live without her. Same case here.

This is not live-chat, only posts. Besides this is my first reply to your post, please be understanding.
I apologise, i did not mean to be rude.

Yes, they could, thats the main driving reason for China to get involved in the project and financing nearly all of it. If there is a war between India and Pakistan then all ships would leave but not China's. The reason I think this because Pakistan would ask PLAN to stay sicne this would help them in naval conflicts should there be any.
Yes, Pakistan might ask PLAN to stay, but how would PLAN help Pakistan in a naval conflict? PLAN cannot engage IN ships they can only show their support, and India can send demarche's to China, to remove their ships or they might be destroyed because of hostilities b/w India and Pakistan. Im sorry mate, but this is simply not feasible. This is realpolitik.

China won't start a war with India, correct, but likewise, India would not start a war with China.
Yes, India would be at war with Pakistan, not China.

It depends what ship is destroyed, if PLAN vessel is destroyed, I doubt the Chinese would do nothing.
Get angry, raise a hue and cry, but they would not dare intervene directly in the war. It is expected that they would ferry materiel to Pakistan, but thats about all they can do.

During the previous Pakistan-India conflict, India blockade Karachi port. This caused major troubles for Pakistan. Pakistan sees this potential weakness therefore Gwadar was proposed. Gwadar also serves as a balance for Karachi port, easing its commercial trade aswell as a alternate naval base for PN with PLAN complementing it.
Again, you have it right but partially mate. Gwadar is of tremendous economic benifit to China, that is the reason it is being financed heavily by China.

For Pakistan it offers both, a safety incase of a blockade at Karachi and expansion of trade, but for China, it is limited. There may only be a token Chinese presence at Gwadar.

What do you mean keep harping this point, as I recall I only said this a few times to KENT and not you. Besides this is my first reply to your post.
Again, apologise, did not intend on being rude.

I can understand your view, this is what I think. Their purpose for these listening posts is targetting on two things, USN activities and IN activities. They know that mallaca strait and surround waters are crucial to their sea based trade and oil imports through the sea route. They want to know everything especially if there is a conflict with US over the conflict of Taiwan.
Exactly, they need it, but India does not need it as all the other countries in the region can directly see what China is doing, as they are immediate neighbours of China and hostile towards it.

This is a good question, We are basically trying to contain China, this is diffcult to do it alone effectively, if I'm being hawkish, then India would also be needed to contain China.

The major irritant that we are causing the Chinese is their most important goal, Taiwan. Aslong we support Taiwan if being invaded, the Chinese could never get Taiwan.

Without Taiwan, China's true power is contained.

We are also pressuring China on the economical front, like the revaluation of their currency. although they are not raised to our desired expectation, none the less, they are raising it.

Even China could not ignore the United Sates influence on the economical front.

Exactly, China is trying to do to India what India is trying to do to China and what the US is trying to do against every rising power!

Jane's Defence Weekly

Pakistan aims to strengthen its shipbuilding capabilities

Jon Grevatt Jane's Asia-Pacific Industry Reporter-Bangkok

The Pakistani government is to strengthen its naval and commercial shipbuilding capabilities with the modernisation of Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works (KSEW) and the construction of two additional yards, it has emerged.

Captain Muhammad Shakil Naz of the Pakistan Navy, project director at KSEW - currently Pakistan's only major shipbuilder - told Jane's on 23 January that completion of the whole project could take up to four years.

Under the modernisation plan an upgrade of KSEW commenced in late 2007 and is expected to be complete within 18 months, while two new shipyards will be constructed in Gwadar, in Balochistan Province, and Port Qasim near Karachi in Sindh Province.

It is anticipated that construction of the new yards - which will be privately owned, unlike government-run KSEW - will take two years to complete folílíowing a two-year design and development process.

Although the Pakistani government envisages that the two new yards would be focused on commercial ships, Capt Naz said that it is likely that naval vessels will also be built there.

"It is dependent on the kind of investors that this project attracts, but we are looking for the yards to be equipped with facilities to produce both naval and commercial ships," he said. "If naval orders are made, we envisage that the ships will be produced [by] KSEW or [by] the new yards."

The requests for proposals (RfPs) for the construction of the two new yards were issued in late 2007 and responses were initially due to be submitted to KSEW, which is piloting the project, on 15 February 2007.

The RfP submission date, said Capt Naz, has now been rescheduled to 15 March to avoid a clash with the country's planned general election on 18 February.

Capt Naz added that the upgrade of KSEW - which includes the construction of new workshops and the upgrade of existing ones - had become necessary as it was close to reaching its maximum capability.

Current projects at the shipyard include the construction of four Chinese-designed Sword-class frigates (previously F-22P), the first of which had its keel laid in July 2007. The first frigate, PNS Zulfiquari, is scheduled to bedelivered to the Pakistan Navy by 2009, with all four ships expected to enter service by 2013.

KSEW is also preparing to build three new submarines for the Pakistan Navy to replace its legacy Hashmat-class (Agosta) boats. Islamabad is scheduled to nominate a chosen design in the next few months from either Germany's ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems' Type 214 design or the Scorpene design from DCNS of France.

Capt Naz confirmed that a design had still not been chosen and that KSEW was "waiting for the government's decision".

© 2008 Jane's Information Group

Who says that we are hopping that US will leave the Afghanistan or Iraq soon. we need him to stay as long as they will wish and if they are just runing from over there we are going to bind there legs just see 1 or 2 years more the whole things can changes so quikley ...

if we just stop the food supply they all just dead in Afghanistan.... they have more then 75,000 Nato troops (Russians lost more then 55,000 troops ) and they are the neighbouring country of Afghanistan and involve in the local politics from the decades they are not able to over come with this country who could US can do this ... and give me a resonable answer why British Empire ever involve them Selves in Afghanistan when they have the complete control of India and Pakistan before 1900 ..

Back
Top Bottom