What's new

Two Iranians found guilty of Kenya terror plot

$@rJen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
_67384323_149125840.jpg

A Kenyan court has found two Iranian men guilty of plotting to attack Western targets inside Kenya.

Ahmed Mohammed and Sayed Mansour were caught with 15 kilos (33 pounds) of explosives in the capital, Nairobi, last June.

They are accused of belonging to a terror network planning to blow up British, US or Israeli targets in Nairobi and the port city of Mombasa.

The pair, who deny all charges, face up to 15 years in prison.

Judges ruled that both men had been proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt of all terror-related charges.

Prosecutors said the suspects had explosives "in circumstances that indicated they were armed with the intent to commit a felony, namely, acts intended to cause grievous harm".

Swift action by the Kenyan police in apprehending the men had averted mayhem and a massive number of deaths, the court magistrate said.

The two Iranians arrived in Kenya on 12 June last year and travelled to Mombasa to pick up the powerful explosive RDX. They were arrested a week later in Nairobi. Officers discovered the explosives hidden at a golf course in Mombasa.

Another accomplice was still at large, police said.

Investigators believe the terror group has shipped more than 85 kilos of explosives into Kenya.

"The police have information that the [suspects] have a vast network in the country meant to execute explosive attacks against government installations, public gatherings and foreign establishments," said Sgt Erick Opagal of Kenya's Anti-Terrorism Police Unit.

The two Iranian suspects are due to be sentenced on 6 May.

When was the last time Iranian Terrorists Accepted anything?....

It is you who must provide proof, and also, no Iranian has a surname like ''Mansour'' or ''Mohammed''. First names yes, but not surnames. And also i bet you the number of Indian terrorists is much higher then Iranians. And also stop being the slave of Mr.Cohen, be proud of your own background.

Their full names are, Sayed Mansour Mousavi and Ahmed Abolfathi Mohammed.

Their full names are, Sayed Mansour Mousavi and Ahmed Abolfathi Mohammed.

Even Iraqis have sometimes surnames like Mousavi or Heydari, doesnt mean they are Persian/Iranian. And also like i said no Iranian has surnames like Mohammed or whatever.

Even Iraqis have sometimes surnames like Mousavi or Heydari, doesnt mean they are Persian/Iranian. And also like i said no Iranian has surnames like Mohammed or whatever.

Am just saying bro, I read it in the news so I posted. Iranian or not, thats for you guys to argue about, but I hope they were not.

the fact is that they never can arrest these peoples with explosives, police somehow receives a report that they have bombs!!!, then police searches their place and finds explosives in hidden places, for sure this is another Zionist job, this is the old scenario that Zionists like to play, just like when our reporter "Hamid Masuminejad" were arrested in Italy, police received a report, search the apartment, and bang weapons. in that case he had the pressure of media so Italian government forces to release him but these two man have no support.

ZIONISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!1! :)

How dare you imply that there might be terrorists among 75 million Iranians!?

The reason of the explosion in Bulgaria was actually a gas leak.
Those people that being hanged from construction cranes for opposing the Iranian regime are actually hanging themselves!
Those Iranian man who is being forced to wear woman clothing in public, for, again, opposing the regime, are actually not being forced, they are crossdressers!

IRANIAN CIVILAZATION WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH A THING!!!

Thanks to @meral for this: mullah-bubble.

pop :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ZIONISTS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!1! :)

How dare you imply that there might be terrorists among 75 million Iranians!?

The reason of the explosion in Bulgaria was actually a gas leak.
Those people that being hanged from construction cranes for opposing the Iranian regime are actually hanging themselves!
Those Iranian man who is being forced to wear woman clothing in public, for, again, opposing the regime, are actually not being forced, they are crossdressers!

IRANIAN CIVILAZATION WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH A THING!!!

Thanks to @meral for this: mullah-bubble.

pop :D

I see you get off your ban and you are straight away back to your Iran obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you get off your ban and you are straight away back to your Iran obsession.

My ban had nothing to do with Iran.

Sometimes, sarcasm is needed to penetrate that mullah-bubble, no hard feelings :)

Seems like everyone missed a key paragraph which shows just how credible this report actually is:

"The police have information that the [suspects] have a vast network in the country meant to execute explosive attacks against government installations, public gatherings and foreign establishments," said Sgt Erick Opagal of Kenya's Anti-Terrorism Police Unit.

So they are saying there is a vast network of terrorists running free in their country and they are just patiently standing there and waiting for them to pull off an attack . . . This article is either garbage or some of these kenyan security forces have some sort of mental problem.

Back
Top Bottom