What's new

Two front war | Which nation will ally with India against SinoPak ?

Which state/states will join India in combat in a war against SinoPak ?

• Total voters
we are just cautious not scared.

The more you stay on this forum, the more you will learn nature of majority Indians. They threat everyone smaller than them, the only one they are scared of is Daddy China.

Oh relay USA stopped Pakistan in 1962. :hitwall:
Thanks to USA ,we survived.
None of the above countries will interfere practically (who wants to get into a nuclear war?)- There is only one scenario in which India may fight against both Pak-Sino forces and that is in case of an aggression from Chinese and Pakistanis later joining in; Otherwise, China will stay out of Indo-Pak conflict, and India will not commit blunder by engaging both at the same time unless there is a WW3 scenario.
Any way,If it happened, USA would once again try to stop Pakistan as it did in 1962.

I think India is the only country in the world, which has good relation with Israel as well Palestine.
We can play the " support " card as well bro, India can't afford losing the Israelis to the Palestinians, perhaps that's why India voted in favor of upgrading the Palestine status in the UN. :lol:

I think India is the only country in the world, which has good relation with Israel as well Palestine.

Very nice relationship indeed! India helped ease tensions between Israel and Arab nations.Plus they were the first to recognize Israel as a nation.Palestinians should join this forum and see how much Islamaphobia and anti-arab posts come from alot of Indian members here. :disagree:

It was a counter claim to yours.

how is that? you claimed to fight India on behalf of pakistan? you had almost three chances where you chickened out, now you claim you would.....

Did I make any such claims of india standing by israel, ( especially when they really dont need any help, they have stompped on the arabs in the past and have the capability to so at will), so how is india's support to palestine become a counter to my statement??

My friend,

If you wish to apply percentages in this case, trust me, India may have many dreadful issues that Pakistan doesn't.

Here is an example
10 Deadliest Countries - YouTube

I make no mistake that I'm not taking a shot against India on a personal level, but rather a mere logic.

%?? You speak of percentage but then post absolute numbers disregarding the size of the population??? Seriously thats pretty lame.

Very nice relationship indeed! India helped ease tensions between Israel and Arab nations.Plus they were the first to recognize Israel as a nation.Palestinians should join this forum and see how much Islamaphobia and anti-arab posts come from alot of Indian members here. :disagree:

A straight faced lie by a hinduphobe like you is still a lie.

India actually voted against Israeli entry to UN. A mistake if you ask me. When most muslim nations were in American camp and only doing lip service to Palestinians, including Pakistan, India should also have done the same.

Aw chill on the Hinduphobe crap! I never made any comments about hinduism. Like I told you before I respect and study about all religions in the world. I do have a problem with some indians here Who picked a fight with me in the first place! but still I don't take potshots at anyone's religion not my style. Don't try to label me as something I am not. And if you are still not convinced ask some of your countrymen here for clarification.

Could you please show my a proof in which I overtly or covertly stated that we should or should have attacked an X or Y state in light of this issue? You just jumped out of nowhere saying " we couldn't do much about the drone strikes " Of course " Saudia " can't since such procedure will only be approved by the Gov't, I just represented you with a similar example that with all the hails and praises to Israel here and there - been made by your fellow countrymen - you couldn't risk losing either side in favor of the other.

But hey Bhai, we aren't the type of people to chicken out, we mean what we say and we say what we mean. Maybe you could have given these remarks to your own Gov't that came along way to us fearing that " Evil Saudia " is going to expel all Indians, because they're Indians.

how is that? you claimed to fight India on behalf of pakistan? you had almost three chances where you chickened out, now you claim you would.....

Did I make any such claims of india standing by israel, ( especially when they really dont need any help, they have stompped on the arabs in the past and have the capability to so at will), so how is india's support to palestine become a counter to my statement??

It depends on what kind of Arabs you're talking to unless you think that ALL ARABS are the same then you must have gotten an A in your history classes. To the best of my knowledge the Israelis didn't fire a single bullet at us and neither did we.

India actually voted against Israeli entry to UN. A mistake if you ask me. When most muslim nations were in American camp and only doing lip service to Palestinians, including Pakistan, India should also have done the same.

I can speak with the authority on that bro, India has been neutral regarding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict :yahoo:

@Aeronaut
as the thread is hypothetical,

in case of two front war, with pak and china, Forget CSD and false flag a nuke attack on india, pin it on pakistan and launch massive nuke strike nullifying pakistani response in one clean swift action, China wouldn't want to get into nuky mess with India. Immediately call for US/Nato intervention to secure ceasefire arrangement with china...Pay massive amount to media lobbyists in western media to pin the blame on pakistan and china and play the victim card!

True, but what grantee do you have that after such a false flag Pakistan's nuclear assets wont be green?
Pakistan will press the red button as soon as your missiles lift off.

It will be mutually assured destruction - no one will survive to pay the lobbyists.

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what Pakistan will do a in a possible Iran-Arab (GCC) conflict. If Pakistan would covertly or overtly support the GCC in such situation, I don't think the scenario of Iran supporting India against Pakistan would be completely implausible, in despite of Iran's relatively modest relations with China.

It depends on what Pakistan will do a in a possible Iran-Arab (GCC) conflict. If Pakistan would covertly or overtly support the GCC in such situation, I don't think the scenario of Iran supporting India against Pakistan would be completely implausible, in despite of Iran's relatively modest relations with China.

Pakistan will stay neutral.

The USA would play a decisive role? :lol:

They wouldn't even make a simple "statement of support" to India over the recent Chinese incursions. Not even a simple statement.

Hell, the USA wouldn't even help their close ally South Korea, when North Korea was bombing them and sinking their ships (with hundreds of sailors on board) just a few years ago. And the USA has a mutual defence pact with South Korea!

Though of course I welcome any Indian who believes that the USA would save them from China (America's biggest trading partner and largest creditor) and Pakistan (the USA's major non-NATO ally).

All in order to help India who stubbornly wants to be non-aligned and even goes against America on issues like Iran. :P That sounds plausible.

Wait a couple of years ago South Korea damaged some of North Korea's warships. How come China didn't help?

True, but what grantee do you have that after such a false flag Pakistan's nuclear assets wont be green?
Pakistan will press the red button as soon as your missiles lift off.

It will be mutually assured destruction - no one will survive to pay the lobbyists.

Well ..look into your history... string of miscalculations and faulty threat analysis of Indian capabilities and counters...as long as you concentrate on the looking out for IBG's we have the advantage... forget the false flag, even unilateral surprise massive strike with a a later detonation in india as a false flag would suffice to pin it as a response to pakistan... the real deal would be to spin it right... jo dikta hai woh bikta hai...as far as pakistani response.. the interest should be nuetralise all of their strike capability with multiple nuke strikes and anyways PN doesn't have a triad..

Pakistan will stay neutral.

Than Iran would stay neutral too. Iran has no reason to intervene in a war between a Islamic neighbor of its and India. Perhaps Iran would even support Pakistan in a humanitarian way, as in helping refugees or other ways.

Well ..look into your history... string of miscalculations and faulty threat analysis of Indian capabilities and counters...

That doesn't answer my query.

Than Iran would stay neutral too. Iran has no reason to intervene in a war between a Islamic neighbor of its and India. Perhaps Iran would even support Pakistan in a humanitarian way, as in helping refugees or other ways.

Shah helped Pakistan in both wars.

Back
Top Bottom