What's new

Two Freedom fighters murdered in Kulgam extra judicial killing operation: IG Kashmir

Capt. Karnage

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
862969-terrorists-killedpti.gif

Representational Image: PTI

Written By: Zee Media Bureau | Edited By: Arun Kumar Chaubey | Updated: May 25, 2020, 11:10 AM IST
New Delhi: Two freedom fighters have been killed in an encounter that broke out between security forces and freedom fighters at Khur village in Damhal Hanjipora area of Kulgam district in the morning hours on Monday (May 25), according to IG Kashmir.

The encounter ensured as cordon and search operation (CASO) was launched in the area by a joint team of forces including 34 RR, CRPF, and Kulgam Police on specific inputs that two-three freedom fighters were held up, said the police official.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delhi has been editing reality to suit its narrative since 1947.

You live in a different world, not our fault.

Demonetization was supposed to end "terrorism" in Kashmir
Abolition of Article 370 was supposed to end "terrorism" in Kashmir

So when will the Bhakts start blaming Modi?

It will take a little time, Modi is doing better job in dealing with these terrorists than the congis. The morale of the terrorists and their handlers is at all time low.

It will take a little time, Modi is doing better job in dealing with these terrorists than the congis. The morale of the terrorists and their handlers is at all time low.

I guess the great Modi could not rout a few hundred militants in 6 years. He had to make the entire country suffer for that in the form of demonetization.

I wonder what is the next price the people of India will have to pay in the interest of a "little time"

Is presstitutes are still reporting it?? as it became daily routine

I guess the great Modi could not rout a few hundred militants in 6 years. He had to make the entire country suffer for that in the form of demonetization.

I wonder what is the next price the people of India will have to pay in the interest of a "little time"

It seems that you suffered a great deal die to demonetization. Other are just fine:D

You live in a different world, not our fault.

Demonetisation is amateurish. "Encounters" against kashmiris outside the writ of the law is amateurish. Burning the homes of innocent families of suspects as collective punishment is also amateurish.

Other Indians raise a valid point. Modi seems to perpetuate and exacerbate indian problems.

Apparently, China in Ladakh weren't a problem until this week. Nepal wasn't a problem until this week.

Indian voters are amusingly sticking with Modi and his goons mainly because of his inflammatory rhetoric against Pakistan and other obsessions, without calling him out on genuine foreign and domestic policy mismanagement.

As I said, a minority of Indians are indeed raising the right questions about this team of clowns running the circus. Pakistanis are happy to stay relatively quiet.

We are fighting the symptom not the disease.

We need to win the hearts.

Love is more powerful than any other weapon that man has created.

Lol editing title to suit your narrative. For your kind information I have also posted a tweet above.
@mods ban this Bharti for posting Bharti propaganda from a terrorist propagandists site namely Ani.

Declare Bharti terrorists supporting propagandists sites like Ani, time, republic as banned sites here at pdf.

Well we may not be able to treat a mad dog but we could surely prevent a dog from going mad.

Sometimes I feel that you too are like the trolls here, talking after getting high on charas ganja, totally out of touch with the reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom