What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

Serial killers think they are moral and righteous, although they are devoid of empathy. It is always about themselves (self-righteous). Ultimately, it is humanity that is endangered by psychopathic and narcissistic values at the highest levels in several countries.

War is ugly, no doubt. That is why one must learn to fight their adversaries better than them, and only when one has worked hard enough in peacetime to build strengths, never when underprepared. But be sure that such hysterics do not help anyone

War is ugly, no doubt. That is why one must learn to fight their adversaries better than them, and only when one has worked hard enough in peacetime to build strengths, never when underprepared. But be sure that such hysterics do not help anyone.
If your enemy is morally good, consider yourself fortunate, for they will challenge you with honor and fairness. But may Allah protect you from an enemy of bad character, for they bring only deceit and treachery, making the struggle far more difficult and damaging. A righteous opponent sharpens your virtues, while a corrupt one tests your patience and integrity. Isreal is a shit whol county with no regards to humanity and human values

Of course countries pursue their national interests, since religion has a role to play only in the personal domain and never in international geopolitics.
That is not always true. For example, American foreign policy on Israel is influenced by the Bible and religion. That is where the unconditional support comes from.

That is not always true. For example, American foreign policy on Israel is influenced by the Bible and religion. That is where the unconditional support comes from.
That is called 20th century Crusade plus Zionism read my article 20th century crusade

That is called 20th century Crusade plus Zionism read my article 20th century crusade
Didn't find it. Anyway, I thought it was based on religious extremism even back when I was in college, but I didn't know details. Decades ago, Biden said if there was no Israel, America would try to create an Israel. That means if Britain had not done it, America would try to.

Israel is the idol, apple of god's eye, as they preach. They believe Jesus will return if there is an Israeli state (even though there was no Israeli state when he was around). Israel uses that to its advantage.

Jews don't believe in Jesus's return, they believe in the coming Messiah (who is Jesus according to Muslim belief). According to some Orthodox Jews, an Israeli state, more so an atheistic Zionist state, is blasphemous until the Messiah arrives (which is similar to Muslim belief).

If your enemy is morally good, consider yourself fortunate, for they will challenge you with honor and fairness. But may Allah protect you from an enemy of bad character, for they bring only deceit and treachery, making the struggle far more difficult and damaging. A righteous opponent sharpens your virtues, while a corrupt one tests your patience and integrity.

The above comment is quite fair IMO too. Everything that happens is with Allah's Will, of course.

American foreign policy ... ...

... ... is determined only by the relentless pursuit of US national interests, nothing more, and nothing less, and always.

Back
Top Bottom