What's new

Two BDR troops martyred; 2 Indian BSF killed, several BSF injured..........

Even in the face of facts Indians will not face the truth. As I have said before, if India had no intention of supplying the rice it should not have made the commitment in the first place. We all know India pretends to be a first class power but is in fact third rate when it comes to delivery on its promises. :angry:

None of the articles I have put up is a few months old. All are news reports of the last few days.

BSF kills 73 Bangladeshi in last six months: Foreign Secy

At least 73 Bangladeshi people have been killed by the Indian Border Security Forces (BSF) at different borders during a period over the last six months. Talking to a press briefing, Foreign Secretary Touhid Hossain disclosed this saying(The Bangladesh Today)

that such killing by the BSF cannot be acceptable at all because it is a gross violation of the international border rules. He also termed false and baseless the statement made by Indian High Commission which has covered up the incident saying that BSF actually entered the territory of Bangladesh in pursuit of cattle trafficker.

He said that India has assured to take all necessary steps to stop the incidents of such border killing by the BSF as after killing of two BDR members Thursday night the Foreign Ministry of Bangladesh lodged a strong protest.

On transit issue, he said that nothing was discussed in this respect during the meeting between the foreign secretaries of two countries but Dhaka proposed to introduce a bus service in the route of Dhaka-Gouhati-Shillong and reduce time for immigration in a bid to render Dhaka-Kolkata passenger train service smoother.

Replying to a query he said that already a consignment of rice has arrived in the country from India while another volume of 50,000 metric tons would arrive within one month. He said issues relating to reduction of trade gaps, sharing of water of common rivers, protection of embankments of common rivers, protection of enclaves, delimitation of maritime belt, sharing information on terrorism and bird flue were discussed during the meeting with India.

UNB adds: Indian BSF killed yet another Bangladeshi national at Raghunathpur border on Saturday morning in its aggressive posture with order to shoot at sight after sunset.

The body of unidentified man in his late 20s was found lying in the field along the border. Villagers said BSF jawans crossed the border and left the body in the field in the morning.

BSF shot dead two BDR personnel in Chapainawabganj border on Thursday night and two traders in Jessore border on Friday. Reports from across the border said BSF whipped up tension along the border by ordering its troops to shoot at sight after sunset.

Omar Sharif, officer of Benapole Port thana, said the body of unknown victim bore marks of multiple wounds.

The Bangladesh Today

http://www.bangladesh-web.com/view.php?hidRecord=211041

One can wonder about figure of 73 also report does not talk about what were these people doing at the border where BSF job is to stop illegal immigrants and terror activities.

I hope that fencing is done real quick... As the blasts from "Bangladesh-based" groups increase, politicians will dump their Bangladeshi votebanks in a jiffy.

Liked the title of the thread... they martyrs... we bodies...

It does seem strange that all the talk of terrorism being exported from Bangladesh the explosives utilized in blasts inside Bangladesh are manufactured in India. Even the explosives used in blasts that have occurred in India are not made in BD but the country is still nevertheless accused of perpetrating these acts. I recently read somewhere that the Hindu fundamentalist parties were staging these terrorists acts in India with the collusion of RAW and the law enforcement agencies. The purpose behind this is to create a feeling of animosity to Muslims.

It seems the killing spree along the border is continuing with the BSF killing some more unarmed Bangladeshi civilians.

Liked the title of the thread... they martyrs... we bodies...

Yes, ofcourse they r martyrs cause they sacrificed their blood for their country...n ur BSF men r murderers cauze they entered our territory and gunned down two BDR men without any reason...so, if some of them r killed what should they be called then???

BSF kills 93 innocent Bengalis in a year in average...

It does seem strange that all the talk of terrorism being exported from Bangladesh the explosives utilized in blasts inside Bangladesh are manufactured in India. Even the explosives used in blasts that have occurred in India are not made in BD but the country is still nevertheless accused of perpetrating these acts.

The chemicals, more often than not, are ordinary things available rather freely. The groups are active within your territory; hence, the accusation.

I recently read somewhere that the Hindu fundamentalist parties were staging these terrorists acts in India with the collusion of RAW and the law enforcement agencies.

Yes, and I have heard Cameron Diaz is interested in me.

The purpose behind this is to create a feeling of animosity to Muslims.

I don't think Muslims need a third party in that regard... you guys do rather well by yourself.

It seems the killing spree along the border is continuing with the BSF killing some more unarmed Bangladeshi civilians.

Correction, potentially armed traffickers and smugglers...

Plus, why go to the border in the first place?

Yes, ofcourse they r martyrs cause they sacrificed their blood for their country...n ur BSF men r murderers cauze they entered our territory and gunned down two BDR men without any reason...so, if some of them r killed what should they be called then???

BSF kills 93 innocent Bengalis in a year in average...

All 93 are innocent?

The chemicals, more often than not, are ordinary things available rather freely. The groups are active within your territory; hence, the accusation.

I see so if I go to my local supermarket and buy a bunch of stuff I would be able to put together detonators, power gel and grenades. All these three including timing devices were traced to Indian manufacturers not my green grocers. :woot::woot:

Yes, and I have heard Cameron Diaz is interested in me.

I might have been interested if you had said Jessica Alba but I think the Hindu fanatics-RAW connection is still more convincing. :yahoo:

I don't think Muslims need a third party in that regard... you guys do rather well by yourself.

So you do profile your Muslims as terrorists and also discriminate against them. Wow! That quite an admission. :chilli:

I see so if I go to my local supermarket and buy a bunch of stuff I would be able to put together detonators, power gel and grenades. All these three including timing devices were traced to Indian manufacturers not my green grocers. :woot::woot:

Correct, detonators and bombs can be made at home using everyday usage stuff... these "ingrediants" have been bought in India.

You are the one who accused us of supplying pro-grade military explosives; guess you have been proven wrong.

I might have been interested if you had said Jessica Alba but I think the Hindu fanatics-RAW connection is still more convincing. :yahoo:

Jessica Alba... nah... wierd legs.

The Hindu fanatics-RAW connection is "more convincing" proof of how idiotic your logic is. Thankfully the world and people that really matter are not so prone to this anamoly.

So you do profile your Muslims as terrorists and also discriminate against them. Wow! That quite an admission. :chilli:

Why should we try to divide Muslims? You guys do a very good job yourself without any need for outside help.

Correct, detonators and bombs can be made at home using everyday usage stuff... these "ingrediants" have been bought in India.

There were some unexploded bombs at some of the sites and these were finished products that could not be made in the home from off the shelf stuff. They clearly bore the markings of Indian manufacturers. :agree:

Smuggling and trafficking is a big problem at the India-BD border. BSF probably shoots these guys while trying to cross the border, and considering that the BDR does nothing to stop the smuggling (probably taking bribes), they don't really have any other option.

Any other laughable explanations like shooting people to "put pressure" on B'desh are just that - laughable. I don't see any 'pressure' being put. Rather, B'desh simply complains more and refuses to cooperate.

Oh and BSF doesn't use B'deshis for target practice - just to let you know so that you don't cook up that theory as well.

Last edited:
There were some unexploded bombs at some of the sites and these were finished products that could not be made in the home from off the shelf stuff. They clearly bore the markings of Indian manufacturers. :agree:

Link please.

Back
Top Bottom