What's new

Twitter Suspends Pakistan Defence Forum Without any Warning - Again

So what’s next ...

‘To hell with Kashmir’?

Grow a pair my friend. It’s a thought world out there. Not having a twitter account is not the end of the world. Palestine as well as all other oppressed Muslims are in our heart, so don’t ever forget that.
I care about Kashmir, because Kashmir is OUR PROBLEM.

As a Muslim I pray for the oppressed Muslims around the world, but what can Pakistan do?

Pakistan is still not a very strong country.

Get a hold of yourself!

I care about Kashmir, because Kashmir is OUR PROBLEM.

As a Muslim I pray for the oppressed Muslims around the world, but what can Pakistan do?

Pakistan is still not a very strong country.

Get a hold of yourself!

You should remove the pic of Qaid e Azam (Rahmatullah Alayhi) because he did not share your views on Palestine. Read what they said they said abt Palestine, how much they cared abt Bait ul Aqdas, it’l be a wake up call to ‘educated folks’ like yourself.

You should remove the pic of Qaid e Azam (Rahmatullah Alayhi) because he did not share your views on Palestine. Read what they said they said abt Palestine, how much they cared abt Bait ul Aqdas, it’l be a wake up call to ‘educated folks’ like yourself.
As much as I admire the Quaid e Azam, the reality is I think the two state solution is the only solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Yeah, but look at the reality, The Arabs messed up big time on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

They lost wars against Israel.

This is not Pakistan's problem.

Arabs should blame themselves for their incompetence and stupidity.

Dear Sir.

I am pretty certain that I may be aware of it more than your esteemed self, for I rarely speak on subjects which I know nothing of and have had no formal education on. Seeing that you could not respond to my post as quoted by you prior to this brilliance, as a civil human being, you are merely exemplifying the classification.

Unfortunately for people like you, moving to a relatively free and enlightened society (in terms of civil liberties, respect for other's views howsoever contrarian, civility in interaction) has no effect on the core that you posses. Critical-Thought? Make it more like Anencephalic!

You bore me.

Pompousness only reveals your shallowness.

@Horus
Someone is running Pakistan defence twitter page. Looks like when your account suspended and this new account started its operation.
@WebMaster
https://twitter.com/Defence_pk

3WDQ6mAt7C4.jpg

Users that can be found on other forums spouting vile terms(or displaying their family upbringing) against this forum and it’s key members.
ROFL, spouting vile terms is disparaging to this forum, just go through this thread, or for that matter any thread here, lot of upbringing will be quite suspect.

ROFL, spouting vile terms is disparaging to this forum, just go through this thread, or for that matter any thread here, lot of upbringing will be quite suspect.
Its gotten higher in response, historical trends will show the language here was milder prior to the rising extremism from the newer Indian online troll party.

Its gotten higher in response, historical trends will show the language here was milder prior to the rising extremism from the newer Indian online troll party.
You keep repeating that, but have you gone through any of the threads recently, look up how many times there was any insinuation from Indian side given there is barely any left here.

You keep repeating that, but have you gone through any of the threads recently, look up how many times there was any insinuation from Indian side given there is barely any left here.
Droplets of water on stone eventually make a hole.

Then you have not been to some of the other similar forums sir.

Its 50/50, AT BEST!!

After the Twitter fiasco, it seems PDF itself is steadily losing its audience too:

AlexaPDF-01022019.jpg

Its 50/50, AT BEST!!
Honestly its not. I have been on the forum for a much shorter time than u and even then have seen that Pakistani members and some false flaggers immediately start name calling, attacking faith of Indians in the Indian section without any provocation whereas Indians do refrain from attacking faith of pakistani members and when they do they are hardly the first to start and get banned immediately whereas pakistani members go scot free. They have the tag line handy "its a pakistani forum".

Just look at whats happening in Django petition thread. filthy abuses and attacks on Hindus and their faith and ironically they are angry about austerlitz attacking islam and are asking for action against him.

Back
Top Bottom