What's new

TV series Big bang theory

is it that series with a geek+nerd+and indian guy?
I watch it occasionally and its funny....Reminds me of Balki bortokomas from "Perfect strangers"

Go for Two and Half men(same producer as big bang theory)...How I met your mother(if you havn't already seen it .. you ll love it)

Really funny!!!

I liked "How I met your mother", "Two and a half men", Scrub too. Of course Friends still remains all time favourite.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

<edit>Exchange of downloadable copyrighted content is illegal</edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't started seeing the current season... Definitely a good show. I like Sheldon... Penny knock knock, Penny knock knock, Penny knock knock. That never gets old.

You guys should also watch The Good Guys, its also really good, first season is going on, so I don't know if you've missed it, you'll need to subscribe to Hulu Plus to watch it (legally).

I haven't started seeing the current season... Definitely a good show. I like Sheldon... Penny knock knock, Penny knock knock, Penny knock knock. That never gets old.

You guys should also watch The Good Guys, its also really good, first season is going on, so I don't know if you've missed it, you'll need to subscribe to Hulu Plus to watch it (legally).

Lol i downloaded it mistakenly for the actual big bang theory stuff and remained in my system for quite sometime. Then while going over to office i had to jouney for 2 hours i moved it to my cell and fall in love with the series. :P

Being nerd is new sexy.....:D

its an awesome show; one of my favs others being Top Gear, my name is earl, numb3rs, 2 1/2 man.

@divya you travel 2 hours everyday ? that's a lot of travelling for work

Back
Top Bottom