What's new

TV Journalist Is Arrested as Assaults on Press Freedom Rise in India

That I have to see. And what about the other journalists harassed ?

So who is stopping you ?

See ? The current action against her paper is revenge.

How ? It is called Following the LAW.

Illegal occupation of 5 Govt. properties will land anybody in Jail.

A right-wing mouthpiece.

I again quote my previously posted text. Note the underlined part :

That is the job of the Indian govt. Elected to power by the people of India. That is what we expect the govt. to do and deliver for US, the people of India.

Yeah, neither Home Minister Amit Shah speaks about the matter in Kashmir nor do loudmouth, right-wing cohorts of Arnab Goswami like Maj. Gen. GD Bakshi and Kangana Ranaut ( listen to this nonsense by her ).

Generally I tend to ignore celebrities and their comments about political issue but in India it seems they play a much bigger role. It's quite interesting how none of these two faced a$$hats are silent on all the repression in Kashmir. Kind of hilarious this happened to Arnab the biggest swine of them all who supported all the suppression and now the stick is going up his bum. :sarcastic:

That is the job of the Indian govt.

Job of pushing an agenda by unfair means ?

And you didn't answer my point about the other journalists in Kashmir being harassed.

Elected to power by the people of India. That is what we expect the govt. to do and deliver for US, the people of India.

And what about the sentiments and desires of those people who didn't vote for this party ? See why India and other such systems ( USA, Britain etc ) are not true democracies ?

Job of pushing an agenda by unfair means ?

Taking action against those who illegally occupy Govt. properties is not "unfair" by any standard.

And you didn't answer my point about the other journalists in Kashmir being harassed.

I see no evidence of it.

And what about the sentiments and desires of those people who didn't vote for this party ? See why India and other such systems ( USA, Britain etc ) are not true democracies ?

Not my problem. Maybe they can migrate to pakistan or can just Suck it up and wait for the next election.

I am not interested in your opinion of a "true muslim" or a "True democracy". Sell that snake oil to other jokers in pdf.

Taking action against those who illegally occupy Govt. properties is not "unfair" by any standard.

Then what is the excuse Arnab's cohorts are using to defend him ?

I see no evidence of it.

Read the article I quoted in post# 71.

Not my problem. Maybe they can migrate to pakistan or can just Suck it up and wait for the next election.

Hah hah, how "democratic" and "humane" of you.

I am not interested in your opinion of a "true muslim" or a "True democracy". Sell that snake oil to other jokers in pdf.

Jokers, eh ? Then why don't you exit PDF ?

If Wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Then what is the excuse Arnab's cohorts are using to defend him ?

The fact that he is NOT ILLEGALLY Occupying any govt. property.

And the Fact that the COURTS has already said that Prima Facie, his arrest IS ILLEGAL.

Read the article I quoted in post# 71.

No evidence provided. Only opinion.

Hah hah, how "democratic" and "humane" of you.

Couldn't care less.

Jokers, eh ? Then why don't you exit PDF ?

You Wish. LOL.

In LESS THAN TWO YEARS of its rule, Maharashtra Govt re-opens a 2 year old CLOSED case and gets Goswami arrested to settle political scores.

On the other hand, presstitutes like Sardesai, Barkha (and many many others) who made their ENTIRE CAREER SPANNING OVER TWO DECADES by villainising Modi hardly faced any heat, neither when he was CM for 15 years nor when he is PM for 7 years.

Public sab janti hai.

In LESS THAN TWO YEARS of its rule, Maharashtra Govt re-opens a 2 year old CLOSED case and gets Goswami arrested to settle political scores.

On the other hand, presstitutes like Sardesai, Barkha (and many many others) who made their ENTIRE CAREER SPANNING OVER TWO DECADES by villainising Modi hardly faced any heat, neither when he was CM for 15 years nor when he is PM for 7 years.

Public sab janti hai.

You don't know the Half of it. The King pin of the operations is the mentor of Dawood Ibrahim.

THIS is the Wife and Daughter of the "suicide victim" who asked the police to investigate Arnab Goswami.

EmDullKU8AAYqOS

EmDul0jUYAEzPwg

Now here is the tricky part. Why did the MAN and his 70+ year old MOTHER commit Suicide ? Why did his WIFE not kill herself ?

The immediate suspect would be the wife and not Arnab.

newsinner_20201105082956_1.jpg

Master.jpg

You don't know the Half of it. The King pin of the operations is the mentor of Dawood Ibrahim.

THIS is the Wife and Daughter of the "suicide victim" who asked the police to investigate Arnab Goswami.

EmDullKU8AAYqOS

EmDul0jUYAEzPwg

Now here is the tricky part. Why did the MAN and his 70+ year old MOTHER commit Suicide ? Why did his WIFE not kill herself ?

The immediate suspect would be the wife and not Arnab.

newsinner_20201105082956_1.jpg

Master.jpg
I dont know the details of the case but only a FOOL can believe that a 2 year old case is reopened without ANY ulterior motive.

I dont know the details of the case but only a FOOL can believe that a 2 year old case is reopened without ANY ulterior motive.

Ulterior Motive is Given.

I was only showing you who is pulling the strings.

Family of farmer who had named Shiv Sena MP Omprakash Rajenimbalkar in his suicide note demand justice, seeks action with the same swiftness as Arnab’s arrest

After Arnab Goswami was arrested by Mumbai police in a similar abatement to suicide case yesterday, the family of Dilip Dhavale today demanded justice and similar 'swift action' action against the Shiv Sena MP.

5 November, 2020

BeFunky-collage-37-scaled.jpg
Deceased farmer Dilip Dhavale (Source: loksatta) and Shiv Sena leader Omraje Nimbalkar (Source: India Today)
https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=https://www.opindia.com/2020/11/family-of-farmer-who-had-named-shiv-sena-mp-in-his-suicide-note-seek-justice/
The family of a farmer named Dilip Dhavale, who had committed suicide in 2019 after naming Shiv Sena MP from Osmanabad Omprakash Raje Nambalkar, is still waiting for justice. Dhavale, who was from Kasbe Tadwale village in Osmanabad had left two suicide notes, one addressed to the Inspector of Dhoki police station and the other addressed to ‘voters’. In the suicide note addressed to voters, Dhavale had accused Nambalkar and Vijay Dandnaik, the chairman of the Vasantdada Cooperative Bank, of mortgaging his land and availing a loan for the now-defunct Terna Cooperative Sugar Mill. He wrote that his land was auctioned thrice after the mill failed to repay the loan on time. He said that he took the extreme step due to humiliation and drought in the region.

After Arnab Goswami was arrested by Mumbai police in a similar abatement to suicide case yesterday, the family of Dilip Dhavale today demanded justice and similar ‘swift action’ action against the Shiv Sena MP.

Holding a press conference in Osmanabad today, the Dhavale family expressed anger on the delayed investigation in Dhavale’s death. Dilip Dhavale’s wife Vandana Dhavale said that during the Lok Sabha elections Uddhav Thackeray had promised to provide them justice. She said that her husband Dilip Dhawale committed suicide by hanging himself due to financial fraud and the resulting humiliation. Dhawale’s family said that the case was registered five months after the incident and a year has passed since the crime was registered and yet the police have not filed a charge sheet in the court.

Dhawale’s brother Raj and son Deepak expressed displeasure over the working of the police and demanded Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray to get justice done in the matter. His family said that they would visit Mumbai in the next two days to meet the Chief Minister and brief him on the plight caused to them by Nambalkar. Expressing hope on the CM, Dhavale’s family said that the Chief Minister took immediate action after hearing the grievances of the Naik family in the abetment to suicide case against Arnab Goswami, and they hope that he will take similar action in their case also.

Its pretty clear that the wife and daughter of the sucide "victim" are complicit.

When Adnya Naik is so close to Sharad Pawar, why didn't she ask for CBI investigation into her father's death ? She comes from corridors of power itself.

EmFM7QsWMAIg99t

Back
Top Bottom