What's new

TV host Mathira's popularity underscores Pakistan's contradictions

She's average nothing special. And shes not a big celebrity or anything.

I dont know why some of our fellow Pakistanis get so impressed by western culture. Theres nothing special about western culture. Spend some time in the west and you will realize how precious Pakistani culture and Pakistaniat is.

In some pictures she looks hot though. Plus I think I just like her voice more than anything else.

pic.jpeg

Anyways to each his own.

She looks trashy like those bollywood actresses in our eastern neighbouring country, and should be kicked out of Pak Sarzameen. Pak is supposed to mean Pure. These people should not call themselves Pakistanis.

Def. lacks class..............................
My pal Tony in Lahore should groom her & she ll be fine.

she was patient of my wife when she was working at a clinic, my wife's a dentist and i have seen her up close and person many times, important aspect is that i have seen her without makeup and lets just say all you guys see is makeup ... without makeup she looks like errr ... horrible?

she was patient of my wife when she was working at a clinic, my wife's a dentist and i have seen her up close and person many times, important aspect is that i have seen her without makeup and lets just say all you guys see is makeup ... without makeup she looks like errr ... horrible?

I knew it.... same goes for Iffat. The 1st time I saw he at her place without make up ............................ yikes.

Have you heard of Doctor - Patient confidentiality? Please try to respect one's privacy. If possible delete your post on your own, it will be much appreciated. In Canada we follow this rule very strictly. It is not my intention to be critical of you but as a respect for others let us do the right thing. This will raise your profile as well. Thank you for your co-operation.

Have you heard of Doctor - Patient confidentiality? Please try to respect one's privacy. If possible delete your post on your own, it will be much appreciated. In Canada we follow this rule very strictly. It is not my intention to be critical of you but as a respect for others let us do the right thing. This will raise your profile as well. Thank you for your co-operation.

Pardon me but kindly educate me in which manner i have breached the patient doctor confidentiality, Have i mentioned for which treatments she was there at the clinic? her medical conditions or anything remotely related to her "health". I was there and i have seen her without makeup and that's what i am talking about.

Secondly your theory would had made sense to me if it was my wife telling me about it and i coming on the forums and typing it all out, but i am talking about first hand experience, I could had been just another patient waiting in line for my turn, would that had been breech of doctor patient relationship as well?

Back
Top Bottom