What's new

Turks who were calling to nuke Pakistan during the floods using slurs like "monkeys" are wanting Pakistani nukes as a deterrent against Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two of the accounts you shared are clearly pro Pakistan people. One of them is my friend and he is a member here(Karabasan). I think there is a misunderstanding.

Who and Militant doctrine are agents of influence working on behalf of a terrorist organization. Not a soldier. Hüseyin D. (Militant Doctrine), wearing a military mask, was detained on charges of "public incitement to hatred and hostility" and "public dissemination of misleading information" through hate speech on social media.

Adding two terrorists and a few anonymous accounts underneath them and making accusations against an entire nation is really a propaganda method as despicable as the methods used by these social media terrorists.

I agree. @LeGenD @waz @Imran Khan Please delete this thread.

bruh what,
at least let the Pakistanis themselves have freedom first.

Exactly. SMYRNA like in Izmir?
Greeks and some Turcophobic Europeans stuck in 1920 call Izmir as Smyrna. As MMME mentioned, anyone with a little knowledge of Turkish realpolitik and political jargon can deduce even from terminology and wording like this.

is really a propaganda method as despicable as the methods used by these social media terrorists.
so turkiye anti-terrorist after letting everyone be supplied in aleppo? not convincing.

Greeks and some Turcophobic Europeans stuck in 1920 call Izmir as Smyrna.
They're the natives. You better cut this out.

so turkiye anti-terrorist after letting everyone be supplied in aleppo? not convincing.

They're the natives. You better cut this out.
I didn't even look at the content of the tweets mentioned. both of the social media terrorists I mentioned have judicial proceedings against them, in public cases such as inciting the public to hatred and hostility and committing hate crimes. One of them has also been revealed by some people to have ties with terrorist organizations. It would be much more useful to block them and move on. Because their purpose is to arouse interest and get interaction.

Greeks and some Turcophobic Europeans stuck in 1920 call Izmir as Smyrna. As MMME mentioned, anyone with a little knowledge of Turkish realpolitik and political jargon can deduce even from terminology and wording like this.

I recognise them as soon as they spew a few words.

No one in Pakistan has any interest in nuking one of the most sacred place documented by man over history.

We may very well be a sinful lot but we ain't retarded like Israelis.

Pakistan itself is a total loyal slave of america. Those expecting an iota of help or honor from Pakistan are morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom