What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

You mean, smoke bombs?
I am not sure if you commented on my post but its a good idea to have so mobile loitering munition carrier. I am not sure if Alpagu II can be launched vertically but if it can it could be very nice because more tubes can fit on the back of these trucks. I got the idea from the SPIKE concept on a Sandcat vehicles.
PlasanSandcatSpikeNLOSspikes.jpg

Dbov4LNWAAAtLnI.jpg

@Azeri440 Brother am I remembering correctly that Azerbaijan have in inventory Sandcat loaded with loitering munition?

Yes, i would like to see Alpagu 2 ammunition used behind whose armored beauties. I thought that you meant smoke bomb tubes as Alpagu, that's why i was a bit surprised :D

I am not sure if you commented on my post but its a good idea to have so mobile loitering munition carrier. I am not sure if Alpagu II can be launched vertically but if it can it could be very nice because more tubes can fit on the back of these trucks. I got the idea from the SPIKE concept on a Sandcat vehicles.
PlasanSandcatSpikeNLOSspikes.jpg

Dbov4LNWAAAtLnI.jpg

@Azeri440 Brother am I remembering correctly that Azerbaijan have in inventory Sandcat loaded with loitering munition?

not Sandcats but MMCAV

adex6.jpg
Ni21PHZ8r_4.jpg

Guys honestly i am also concerned about the warhead size , that explosion above the car cannot kill the people inside so easily. I am however so glad this will be benefit our ground operation as a huge step up.

Guys honestly i am also concerned about the warhead size , that explosion above the car cannot kill the people inside so easily. I am however so glad this will be benefit our ground operation as a huge step up.
It’s perfect for certain things! Imagine we had these when attacking Afrin. Every time the PKK use a technical to shoot at our guys all we have to do is throw one in the air and it’ll atleast kill the gunner and disable their gun. For other things we have MAM-L and then Mk82’s.
Everything has its job.

Last edited:

You are overestimating the protection provided by the roof of a car.. its just a thin plate of metal.

You are overestimating the protection provided by the roof of a car.. its just a thin plate of metal.
Technicals don’t have a roof over the gunner, and you overestimate the strength of cheap Toyota pickup trucks. The speed of those shrapnel pieces is enough to atleast injure everyone in that car. The shrapnel well also be entering right on top of their heads.

Technicals don’t have a roof over the gunner, and you overestimate the strength of cheap Toyota pickup trucks. The speed of those shrapnel pieces is enough to atleast injure everyone in that car. The shrapnel well also be entering right on top of their heads.

??

I think you quoted the wrong post

You don't need to kill to disable... Little pcs of Shrapnels (few milim) in your body and you're out of Biz...
A Soldier concentrated on his wound/Pain is a dead soldier... on a battlefield.

You don't need to kill to disable... Little pcs of Shrapnels (few milim) in your body and you're out of Biz...
A Soldier concentrated on his wound/Pain is a dead soldier... on a battlefield.

Yes, but its not enough for average Mehmet sitting home whatching news as spectators. We want to read about killed terrorists not neutralised :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom