• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wont be surprised if there is a Chabad in Turkey guess Erdogan prefers Jewish money and backstabbing his Bali brothers

Cant they just bloody move on they are landlocked and irrelevant country dependent on Russia

They will never same with the Greeks.

Thats why if they want a war I hope the Turks finish them off this time.

Because the armenians are sure are asking for it.

No idea

Because Jews were allowed to practice their religion in the Ottoman empire and Sultan Erdogan is the man who will reestablish the empire. Well that's what an AKP fanatic will say.. or just blame CHP for it.
UDOGAN WULL LIBERATE BALISTINE HE IS SULTAN AND CALIPH ABD AND ISRAIL FEAR HIM

They can just give a room to them to be honest. Same for the Muslims no need for a mosque or a synagogue.

Welcoming the Jews was the biggest mistake in history.

Remember Arabs and Jews are semites they are made for each other. Thats why they are blasting each other ever since the Ottoman Empire collapsed. Thats what they get for betrayal.

When are people going to get into their thick heads that the Ottoman Empire lost ww1 and collapsed with the last sultan basically being a captive to the Allied forces??

Ottoman Empire collapsed as a Muslim it is Allah's will if so many Islamic and Turkic Empires collapsed there was a reason.

Empires are just like us Humans. We are born, grow up, reach our prime after that we weaken then die.

Ottoman Empire collapsed due to numerous factors it is not Ataturk or whoever it was. I find it ridiculous to blame one guy for the collapse because before Ataturk was born the Ottoman Empire was known as the Sickman of Europe.

World War 1 was a gamble which the Ottoman government took hopefully to regain lost lands along with prestige also getting revenge on Britain which backfired. I think even if Ww1 did not happen the Ottoman Empire would still collapse.

Before ww1 there was 3 empires that were destined to collapse that was the Ottoman Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Russian Empire.

Ataturk was just a soldier who serviced the empire until the end and has a decorated career the medals all prove it. He was doing his best to save the Empire until the end nothing could be saved only thing that mattered was the Anatolian heartland which was the home of the Turks since Alparslan was under threat!!!

He saved the heartland and made an independant country on the ashes of a dead empire how many people were able to achieve this especially at time of Western-European colonialism.

Arabs are the worst enemy to themselves they had no problem siding with the Jews calling them cousins and siding with the Anglo Zionists to destroy the Ottomans a bulwark of stability now gone no wonder they been screwed since 1948 yet they drag all the Muslim world to their problems I care for Al Aqsa sanctity but the Balis are two faced bastards

They will never same with the Greeks.

Thats why if they want a war I hope the Turks finish them off this time.

Because the armenians are sure are asking for it.

Greece possible because Greeks are business minded folks tbh Armenians are savy minded I think this is more of a diaspora thing more Armenians live outside of Armenia the diaspora is old the whole 1915 events unites the diaspora once this whole Reconization episode is over the diaspora links will die hence why they wanna keep this up with Turkey but it's bad for Armenians as they are land locked and woefully dependent on Russia who has good ties with Azerbaijan

Anatolia has been Turkish since 1071 either the armenians and greeks deal with it or they can f off.

We owe them nothing. Funny how they bitch and cry about muh genocide while at the same time plotting about a genocide that they can commit against Turks.

Anatolia has been Turkish since 1071 either the armenians and greeks deal with it or they can f off.

We owe them nothing. Funny how they bitch and cry about muh genocide while at the same time plotting about a genocide that they can commit against Turks.

The problem is dont they have the rich geography and geo strategic depth they are jealous of that you can play the Americans,Russians and Chinese they can't

The problem is dont they have the rich geography and geo strategic depth they are jealous of that you can play the Americans,Russians and Chinese they can't

When is the last time armenia has done anything???

They can point out all the armenian scientists or inventors they can when you closely all you see is them working for the French, Americans or the Russians.

Irony is many served in the Ottoman Empire.

Lol.....CHP will want to show they are different form the fasict AKP and give concession to YPG/PKK to please US and Europe.
I want AKP to lost, they deserve it, but don't kid yourself....even Ekrem Imamoglu praise Demirtas to court Kurdish's supporting HDP.

I'm sorry but didn't AKP start multiple peace processes with PKK? lol.

I had said it before and will say it again. There was an attempt to destroy CHP from within. They tried to fill the party with lefties and even Western media tried to paint them as being a soft leftist party... the fact is that the west had attempted to subdue CHP. I read a very interesting article about how the west wanted to subdue and eventually dissolve CHP in order to make Islamists more powerful and push the nation towards instability.

Luckily the inner circle at CHP understood what was going on and thus have fought a decades long battle to keep the party afloat. Now their efforts are bearing fruit. With men like Muharrem Ince, Ekrem Imamoglu and Mansur Yavas the future of CHP is looking bright.

Trust me when I say this. Our army will no longer be at the mercy of traitors when CHP takes control. TSK won't be a slave of the government, and will certainly not be insulted by government allies (like what happened the other day). TSK will once again be a feared institution.

When is the last time armenia has done anything???

They can point out all the armenian scientists or inventors they can when you closely all you see is them working for the French, Americans or the Russians.

Irony is many served in the Ottoman Empire.

Wasn't the Turkish flag designed by a Armo

Like I said Asia Minor is one of key areas on geopolitics hence the hate for Turkey

Wasn't the Turkish flag designed by a Armo

Like I said Asia Minor is one of key areas on geopolitics hence the hate for Turkey

The star and crescent flag of the Ottoman Empire, a late 18th-century design officially adopted in 1844.

Turkish flag derived from it.

The star and crescent flag of the Ottoman Empire, a late 18th-century design officially adopted in 1844.

Turkish flag derived from it.

Yeah the red and white crescent and star flag is from the Ottomans. However the crescent and star symbol was used by us at least since the Gokturk era, but I think it goes back even further.

Yeah the red and white crescent and star flag is from the Ottomans. However the crescent and star symbol was used by us at least since the Gokturk era, but I think it goes back even further.

Yep thats true but the greeks keep on spreading a myth that the Turkish flag is from the Greeks which is bullshit.

Central Asian Turks even used swastikas too.

They just want Turkish identity to polarize on fault lines

Turkish flag flies up high in Istanbul it is to remind every anti Turk bastard that the city has been ours and will be until the end of time.

The flag flying high is symbolic but also a source of unity.

Thank God, Turkey has a unifying nationalist force even if the country is divided by many things you cant deny the unity the country displays.

Back
Top Bottom