What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

I think they are waiting for the first data from the TF-6000 engine. If this engine produces 5000+ pounds of thrust on first ignition without any problems, then they will stop procrastinating and accelerate the project of developing the TF-35000 engine as much as possible.
If it that's easy, why can't Ukraine produce a suitable jet engine? They have the knowledge?

As much as I trust our engineers and their capabilities, I firmly believe that a military grade jet propulsion engine is out of our reach, at least for now.

I'm curious, though. What makes our people believe that we could develop a jet engine on our own? Is there something I haven't realised yet?
Mühendislerin yeteneğiyle alakası yok bu durumun, senin projeye ne kadar para akıttığınla alakası var, sen gerekli kaynakları sağlarsan herşey mümkün.

Mühendislik konusunda sıkıştığında yabancı firmalardan danışmanlık hizmeti alıyorsun zaten.
I think they are waiting for the first data from the TF-6000 engine. If this engine produces 5000+ pounds of thrust on first ignition without any problems, then they will stop procrastinating and accelerate the project of developing the TF-35000 engine as much as possible.
We have to push forward regardless of the performance of TF-6000

If it that's easy, why can't Ukraine produce a suitable jet engine? They have the knowledge?
Ukraine has 3 main problems. i) They do not have experienced and relatively young engineers. Their engineers are either too old or already abroad. ii) They don't have any money. iii) Since they come from the Russian school, they do not have the knowledge of single crystal & composite ceramics technology.

And I didn't say it was easy. The TF-35000 engine is a very, very difficult project.

We have to push forward regardless of the performance of TF-6000
Nope. Since they were successful in the TS-1400 project, they were allowed to start the TF-6000 project. If they are successful in the TF-6000 project, they will be allowed to start the TF-35000 project and foreign support (i.e. R&R technical support) will not be sought.

As I said above, the TF-35000 project is a very difficult project. Not only high dry thrust is demanded. At the same time, high electricity production and radar & thermal stealthy features are also demanded.

Last edited:
Nope. Since they were successful in the TS-1400 project, they were allowed to start the TF-6000 project. If they are successful in the TF-6000 project, they will be allowed to start the TF-35000 project and foreign support (i.e. R&R technical support) will not be sought.

As I said above, the TF-35000 project is a very difficult project. Not only high dry thrust is demanded. At the same time, high electricity production and radar & thermal stealthy features are also demanded.
Look, all I know is, that Mavi Vatan doctrine was abandoned, we are surrounded by wars all around us. And TURAF is at its weakest in the last 40 years. We don't even have a response for the Greek Rafale and Meteor. This is absolutely unacceptable. At this point it should be all hands on deck, we should be pouring every available resource we have on this project. Not "wait and see how TF6000 does"

For all the stupid shit Turkish government pours money into, we decide to skimp on the most critical project there is.

Maybe they are secretly all homosexuals or something and they like begging for F16 I don't know. Keep begging.

I find it disgusting.

Not "wait and see how TF6000 does"
I share your concerns but there is nothing more that can be done.

Let's assume that the TF-6000 project fails. In this case, we will almost certainly know that the TF-35000 project will also fail. Rather than embarking on a path that is certain to fail, alternative paths with a higher chance of success will be sought.

Also remember, the TF-35000 engine will simply be a scaled-up version of the TF-10000 engine, i.e. the TF-6000 engine with afterburner. Their designs will be very similar to each other. From this perspective, the time spent working on the TF-6000 is not a waste of time.

I also criticize the AKP Government for its adventurous Ihvan policy or the Altay Project, or etc etc. But I think they were surprisingly rational about the engine(s)! LOL

I share your concerns but there is nothing more that can be done.

Let's assume that the TF-6000 project fails. In this case, we will almost certainly know that the TF-35000 project will also fail. Rather than embarking on a path that is certain to fail, alternative paths with a higher chance of success will be sought.

Also remember, the TF-35000 engine will simply be a scaled-up version of the TF-10000 engine, i.e. the TF-6000 engine with afterburner. Their designs will be very similar to each other. From this perspective, the time spent working on the TF-6000 is not a waste of time.

I also criticize the AKP Government for its adventurous Ihvan policy or the Altay Project, or etc etc. But I think they were surprisingly rational about the engine(s)! LOL
There's no other option but to not see failure as an option and go all in.

No matter what happens we can not fail. If we fail we'll simply try again and again until we get it right.

It's like going up to Atatürk before the Batle of Dumlupınar and saying, "paşam what if we fail?"

No matter what happens we can not fail.
You are absolutly right!

But I am optimistic even in a very difficult project like TF-35000. Because all our engine projects so far have been successful. PD-xxx series diesel engines, Gökbey's transmission and TS-1400 engine were carried out with great success and entered mass production. The position reached in the UTKU and BATU power packages is also very promising...

Another reason why I am optimistic is that we are stuck in this corner!

Hoca efendinizi bağırta çağırta siktim ağla amına kodumun piçi
Kim bizim hoca efendimiz amq bit beyinlisi. Karını tatmin edemezsen bir yunan çağır. Alttan beğeniyor seni bak zaten. Aq cahili darbeyi 15 temmuzda sanki buna yaptılar, biz fetöcü bu da antifetö oldu. Aq cahil oç. Sana laf mı anlatacaz aq piçi kes sesini artık.

Yaw yeter, birbirinize küfretmeyin. Sıkıldım artık. Ayıp ediyorsunuz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom