What's new

Turkish, Iranian FMs to visit China

GCC will secure China energy while in the same time China is their biggest customers, GCC is lead by Saudi. Saudi problem is in Yemen. I think they want China brokerage peace deal with Iran ( in relation to Yemen conflict) since China has economic and political influence on Iran. This is why Iran come in the same time, and also the Comprehensive Strategic Partnership deal needs more detail and micro deals.

China in other hand doesnt want chaos to happen in Middle East as it can potentially disturb its energy supply and also China is leaning toward Muslim countries for its geopolitical needs and ambition.
Yes perhaps Yemen is on the table, do wish Saudi and Iran have a good talk.

Last edited:
Yes perhaps Yemen is the table, do wish Saudi and Iran have a good talk.
That talk is already taking place in Baghdad..Yemen is the outstanding unresolved issue .all other issues resolved...
I still think China will stay away from politics and go for Economy..They are big and they think big and always look at US as the target to overcome.

That talk is already taking place in Baghdad..Yemen is the outstanding unresolved issue .all other issues resolved...
I still think China will stay away from politics and go for Economy..They are big and they think big and always look at US as the target to overcome.
Good to know!

Many economic indicators show that western markets are pregnant with a major economic crisis. This is inevitable, the only debated issue is when the birth will occur. While there was nothing yet, its pains began to be felt globally. My advice to all PDF members is, if you have even 1 square meter of land, learn to plant something.

The latest situation in Afghanistan... Protests in Kazakhstan and the events that followed... These two countries are more or less noteworthy for China's middle corridor.If China wants to become a superpower, it cannot leave the fate of any of its economic designs to others.

An Atlantic-Russia tension running through NATO - Warsaw rhetoric is obvious, and although the focus of this tension is Ukraine at the moment, a palpable polarization from Poland to the Caucasus has started again. This tension, which seems to serve more fundamentally a US-Russia consolidation, is an issue that should be followed closely for China as well.

We are entering a difficult process in every sense, and it will be very valuable for China to clearly convey its position and expectations to the countries with which it is developing (more or less) regional cooperations.

Hope for peace in the Middle East, and then the countries in the Middle East are connected by high-speed rail, we can look forward to the future especially after the United States was forced to withdraw from Afghanistan and failed to carry out the Color Revolution in Kazakhstan.
I'm more interested to see the progress of GCC-China FTA or an expanded version of which to include more regional economies say Turkey & Iran, with deals on trade tariff, investment rules, ICT infra, cross-border passenger/cargo movement (Covid control rules), even currency/settlement. Promoting trade and prosperity, containing security threats, these should the goal of diplomats. Business is not a fail-safe impedance of war but it does help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom