What's new

Turkish Defence Exports Rise 18.3% in February

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkey's exports in the Defense and Aeronautical Industry reached US$107.5 million in February 2014, showing an 18.3 percent increase compared to February 2013.

Data from Turkey Exporters Assembly show that 0.9 percent of the overall exports in February was realized by the defense industry.

The U.S., United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Tunisia lead the import by 33.2 percent, 16.29 percent and 10.44 percent respectively.

The U.S., as a main customer, made imports worth US$35.7 million while Tunisia imported US$11.22 million.

Turkey's booming exports to UAE, which was only US$0.02 million in February 2013, has now reached US$17.52 million in Feb 2014, clearly showing that Turkey has been expanding its customer portfolio.

Turkey’s defense industry exports rise | General | Worldbulletin News

Congratulations to Turkey!!
Does anyone have the list of countries by there weapon exports???

US$11.22 million export to Tunusia should be 30 units Kirpi MRAP and US$35.7 million export to U.S. is most likely avitation related parts by TAI.
You misunderstood me.....
I was asking about the list of countries ranked according to thre weapon exports.

2015 Aselsan build a strategic factory in Kasachstan, Ares shipyard Tuekey build 17 Hercules 110 high Speed coastal attack crafts for Katar. All is going well. I hope Pakistan and Turkey would decide cooperation on the aircraft carrier ship Turkey will built soon, maybe on Milgem, TF 2000 and own AIP Subs (capable for lauching Cruise Missiles)

Back
Top Bottom