What's new

Turkish coal mine tragedy | Pakistani flag flies at half mast in a National day of mourning.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan has declared a national day of mourning to grieve the hundreds of our Turkish brothers perished in the coal mine disaster. Our prayers and sympathies are with their families and Turkish nation.

Ina lillah e wa ina eleh e rajeun.

turkishcoalmine.png

10299959_10152225761320528_4879245871303888152_n.jpg

Pakistan To Hold Day Of Mourning For Turkey Miners
Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - PM condoles deaths of Turkish miners; day of mourning to be observed on Thursday

حکومت کا ترکی میں کان کنوں کی ہلاکت پر سوگ کا اعلان، قومی پرچم سرنگوں رہے گا – ایکسپریسس اردو

Last edited:
100s of 1000s of Pakistanis have died because of this tragedy or that . I don't see one Muslim country lowering there flags any where in the world something happens to muslim Pakistan is the first country to lower her flags and pakistani first one to come out on street and destroy government or personal property to protest.

We are governed by pathetic losers with no self-respect that allow terrorist to walk free and our debt to grow bigger and bigger. Just so they can show ummah we are here for you even though you were never there for us.

100s of 1000s of Pakistanis have died because of this tragedy or that . I don't see one Muslim country lowering there flags any where in the world something happens to muslim Pakistan is the first country to lower her flags and pakistani first one to come out on street and destroy government or personal property to protest.

We are governed by pathetic losers with no self-respect that allow terrorist to walk free and our debt to grow bigger and bigger. Just so they can show ummah we are here for you even though you were never there for us.
you are right. i believe Pakistan is an exception in every case

True...true ! :(

Nevertheless I appreciate this gesture & I believe it ought to be done more often in a better manner !

Even if it is not, not everything in this world has to be done for a return in mind.

OTOH it can be argued that a purely reciprocal and equal gesture means there is no other return in mind!

Also, brotherhood is necessarily reciprocal and equal.

MY heart goes to all my mothers and uncles for losing their sons, so many of my brothers died yesterday. May Allah give their hearts peace, and them courage to deal with such pain, such irreplaceable loss. We are all with u our brothers in ur time of grief.

OTOH it can be argued that a purely reciprocal and equal gesture means there is no other return in mind!
Sorry for not understanding u. My mistake.

MY heart goes to all my mothers and uncles for losing their sons, so many of my brothers died yesterday. May Allah give their hearts peace, and them courage to deal with such pain, such irreplaceable loss. We are all with u our brothers in ur time of grief.

Sorry for not understanding u. My mistake.

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the gesture and do share the grief of the Turkish nation. Its just that the manner in which states should operate should be very careful and deliberate.

Back
Top Bottom