What's new

Turkey's main opposition party elects new president

Eski AKP Milletvekili Şamil Tayyar: (Özgür Özel'in genel başkan olmasını yorumladı) "Özel ve ekibi, bu güçlü desteği CHP ve Türkiye adına büyük bir sinerjiye dönüştürebilir mi göreceğiz ama partideki motivasyonun arttığı ortada. Bu değişim genel siyaseti de etkileyecek, yeni siyasi işbirliklerini tetikleyecektir. Ayrıca, AKP‘de muhalefet dağıldı, İstanbul/Ankara başta olmak üzere her yerde kesin kazanırız’ diyerek partiyi arkadaş kulübüne çevirmek isteyen kifayetsiz muhterislerin işi biraz daha zorlaştı."

Former AKP Deputy Şamil Tayyar : (commented on Özgür Özel becoming the chairman)

"We will see if Ozel and his team can turn this strong support into a great synergy on behalf of CHP and Turkey, but it is obvious that the motivation in the party has increased. This change will also affect general politics and trigger new political collaborations. "In addition, the jobs of those people in the AK Party who're claiming that the opposition has disintegrated and that we will definitely win everywhere, especially in Istanbul/Ankara while turning the party into a club of friends has become a little more difficult."

odatv_image_102__a2626529d6a847.jpg

Mark my words and cite me when its happening:

This idiot (Özel) will push IYI Party right in the arms of AKP.

Erdoğan will happily ditch Saadet, Hüda-Par and all the other minority parties which are helping him securing his power right now in order to present himself as an 'national alternative' to CHP.

Atatürkçülük will become one of the foundations of AKP in the coming months to years. What a weird world we're living in.

Didn't Imamoglu want to become a candidate?
noo he would never betray his husband kk :p:

in all honesty, I don't know why he didn't become a candidate. I don't know what these piece of shits think

noo he would never betray his husband kk :p:

in all honesty, I don't know why he didn't become a candidate
I thought the logical outcome of the elections would be for Imamoglu to become president and KK to sit down on his own.

I thought the logical outcome of the elections would be for Imamoglu to become president and KK to sit down on his own.
it appears he wants to be re-elected as mayor of İstanbul but this time İYİ Party has their own candidate due to KK's 6lı masa shenanigans

imamson will be the one sitting down on his own lol

This is when people will mis KK, Ozgur Ozel is a blackbox of CHP. IT will go worse :p:...

Back
Top Bottom