What's new

Turkey to supply Israel with coronavirus protective equipment – report

In the meantime, Israel is making an excuse and closing all covid-19 centers meant for Palestinian patients. I have no intention to blame Turks for this nor ME. I just want to say that I want to die right now after looking at such painful scenario.
But hey, this is not the only dagger cutting my nerves every second as situation in Kashmir is worse as well. I am seeing so much injustice and feeling helpless that I can just pray to God for this nightmare to get over and men starts to act like privileged and truly evolved human beings and show some humanity to even those against whom they are in the state of war and respect international laws.
Whoops!! I should continue to act as professional and cowardly sugarcoat injustice in the form of diplomacy and doctrines or else I will be isolated, considered as emotional fool and not to forget someone who is not progressive.

regards

Well they announced the annexation of West Bank; and Mike Pompeo agreed publicity as well. Shouldn't be sending any support to that country of butchers.

In the meantime, Israel is making an excuse and closing all covid-19 centers meant for Palestinian patients. I have no intention to blame Turks for this nor ME. I just want to say that I want to die right now after looking at such painful scenario.
But hey, this is not the only dagger cutting my nerves every second as situation in Kashmir is worse as well. I am seeing so much injustice and feeling helpless that I can just pray to God for this nightmare to get over and men starts to act like privileged and truly evolved human beings and show some humanity to even those against whom they are in the state of war and respect international laws.
Whoops!! I should continue to act as professional and cowardly sugarcoat injustice in the form of diplomacy and doctrines or else I will be isolated, considered as emotional fool and not to forget someone who is not progressive.

regards
Well, the Uyghurs definitely picked the shortest straw among all with millions being detained in concentration camps under inhumane conditions.
Now guess who calls China their ''Iron Brother''.

Oh yeah right i forgot its all just western propaganda.

Our prayers and best wishes are with the Palestinian people!
Do not raise you voice you little terrorist!! your cry for help is thousand times more dangerous combined to any weapon ever unleashed on earth. (To a dying wounded nation, bleeding and void helplessly trying to cover up victims into it's depth)
Shhh!! Be quite!!! Soon it will be over, shhh!!!

'Till earth shakes and sky shrouds and falls on earth'

Well, the Uyghurs definitely picked the shortest straw among all with millions being detained in concentration camps under inhumane conditions.
Now guess who calls China their ''Iron Brother''.

Oh yeah right i forgot its all just western propaganda.
Absolutely, brother. I am as sleepy as you are. I am as helpless as you are:sick:

Loud music

Khameni is a bigger Messiah than him, claims to talk to the Imam Mahdi in a tunnel and know secrets from him.
the people who meet imam would shut their mouth about it, you are mixing two different thing.
His ideology says you can ask Imam Mahdi for things and he will answer.
according to shia believes imam is alive and he lives among us. even if you do not ask him he helps people.

Absolutely, brother. I am as sleepy as you are. I am as helpless as you are:sick:

Loud music
Nothing personal speaking generally, im sure i wont make many friends with the following statements but truth to be told:

Pakistanis sometimes judge us with threads like this, at least Turks have no brotherly love relationship to Israel, its purely interests and business.

While China, the country that opresses Muslims in a scale never seen before, not only detaining and ''re-educating'' Muslim Uyghurs but also trying to erase their Identitiy, Culture and Language. China is demolishing Mosques and put people under draconian surveilance just because they are Muslim. China is not only opressing them in China but also trying to reach those who sought refuge in third countries.

Turkey on the other hand is not only the biggest donor in Muslim world but also the only one actually fighting abroad for people that are being bombed by dictators and puppet regimes.
Its one of the few Muslim countries actually raising its voice in international arena even for far away people like Rohyingas while the close by countries just turn a blind eye to the tragedies.

So let me ask this question, who are you guys to judge Turks?

I absolutely not understand how this is even worth a topic. People are in need, people get material from countries that can help. This is not even aid but paid as far as I know.

And as much as I despise the current government, it is the right thing to do. Also crisis diplomacy is the best diplomacy.

Nothing personal speaking generally, im sure i wont make many friends with the following statements but truth to be told:

Pakistanis sometimes judge us with threads like this, at least Turks have no brotherly love relationship to Israel, its purely interests and business.

While China, the country that opresses Muslims in a scale never seen before, not only detaining and ''re-educating'' Muslim Uyghurs but also trying to erase their Identitiy, Culture and Language. China is demolishing Mosques and put people under draconian surveilance just because they are Muslim. China is not only opressing them in China but also trying to reach those who sought refuge in third countries.

Turkey on the other hand is not only the biggest donor in Muslim world but also the only one actually fighting abroad for people that are being bombed by dictators and puppet regimes.
Its one of the few Muslim countries actually raising its voice in international arena even for far away people like Rohyingas while the close by countries just turn a blind eye to the tragedies.

So let me ask this question, who are you guys to judge Turks?
Show me on earth where I judged you. :woot:
Show me on Earth where I blamed or said anything against Turks:woot:
Lastly, I do not understand whenever on the Turkish defence section or ME section where ever I make a post speaking for the rights of Palestine, suddenly few Turk posters began jumping up bringing China & Ughyur issue.
To my surprise, not a single Arab or ME poster gets agitated but some Turk posters began to be defensive though not in my single post I ever even named or blamed Turk:woot:
And you are taking about those Pakistani who supported ottomans in past and supports even present day Turkey - the one whose foundations are laid by Kemal Ataturk. Why does your heart becomes kebab when I say Israel is torturing Palestine.
Show me one post where I judged Turk or Arabs but for the whole time you or someone se starts to become defensive when I say Israel is apartheid cult:sick:

Regards

Israel is far better than Iran and China
also most of Ashkenazi Jews have Turkic Khazar origin and Israel including Jerusalem was part of the Ottoman Empire for centuries

-- Iran killed hundreds of thousands of muslims in Syria since 2011
-- China killed millions of muslim Uyghurs in the East Turkestan after ww2

if Turkey supplied equipment to Iran and China , why not to Israel ?
the tragicomic one is criminal Iranians and criminal China's brothers judge Turkey

regards
I believe that - whether the Covid pandemic is manufactured or completely random - certain nations have taken and will continue to take full advantage in terms of restricting restive populations. Consider the democratic rights that are immediately nullified by lockdowns. It is a new excuse for powerful authoritarian entities to go after their targets. The "war on terror" enabled multiple draconian and authoritarian powers to be exercised within many "democratic" nations, from USA to India and plenty others. The excuse of "pandemic response" has added another fine weapon of mass distraction to the arsenal of those with sinister designs.

Before anyone jumps on me and yells "conspiracy theory", calm down. I'm stating the bleeding obvious.

Israel is far better than Iran and China
also most of Ashkenazi Jews have Turkic Khazar origin and Israel including Jerusalem was part of the Ottoman Empire for centuries

-- Iran killed hundreds of thousands of muslims in Syria since 2011
-- China killed millions of muslim Uyghurs in the East Turkestan after ww2

if Turkey supplied equipment to Iran and China , why not to Israel ?
the tragicomic one is criminal Iranians and criminal China's brothers judge Turkey

Lol

Back
Top Bottom