What's new

Turkey to build 3 hospital ships

ELTurco

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
131220131008167306260_3.jpg

http://haber.stargazete.com/guncel/depreme-karsi-muthis-proje/haber-815896

Each ship will have 8 surgery rooms, intensive care unit, birth unit, neuro surgery, dialise unit and room for 200 bed

The ships will have 17 types of polyclinics and 316 personel (in short a whole floating hospital)

can you explain the purpose of this Hospital ship? will it be used during war times or for general use? i mean when will it will be operational?

We're expecting a major earthquake disease that it'll affect most of Istanbul as well as neighbouring provinces. The gov't has decided to constract seaborne hospitals so that they will encounter medical problems. That's the reality behind it i think.

We're expecting a major earthquake disease that it'll affect most of Istanbul as well as neighbouring provinces. The gov't has decided to constract seaborne hospitals so that they will encounter medical problems. That's the reality behind it i think.
WTH seriously?

It won't happen InshaAllah.:)

It will happen someday and we cant just say ''Insallah it wont happen'' we need to be prepared.

Thats like writing ''Allahu Ekber'' on your car but not wearing seat belt.
seat belts are not of much use specially if the car is burning and you are trapped

Back
Top Bottom