What's new

Turkey shot down a MiG-29 and a Mi-8 helicopter in Libya

I don't think to understand correctly your question.
These refugees are mainly muslim ones. Why are they not going in one of these famous 57 muslim country all around the world? some very near and some rich : Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordania, AS....

We are of Christian roots. These refuggees are not compatible with our way of life, our women rights vision....

just wait you will be made compatible ;)

just wait you will be made compatible ;)
In the whole europe, the nationalism is growing, growing....

A recent secret file of the internal french intelligence service spoke of a very probable "civil war". I know that thanks to my sister that work in the french police at a very high rank level.

We are not made to live together.

Sounds like fake news in my opinion. Plane may have crashed from a variety of reasons like poor maintenance to engine failure. That mi-8 has no bullet holes or other damage, it ran out of fuel and landed at a base.

If true, you can expect a hard retaliation.
Turkey in more or less troubles with Syria, Irak, Israel, Greece, France. Now Russia. Whaou.... congrats !

Turkey has shot down Russia plane before, this is not new. As far as the rest of the gnats are concerned thats just what they are gnats. French have been creating trouble in Africa and now looking to East Med. they should be looking for some retaliation if they try anything.

A recent secret file of the internal french intelligence service spoke of a very probable "civil war". I know that thanks to my sister that work in the french police at a very high rank level.

Did you think about that before you and others from your continent went to other people's lands?

You reap what you sow.

Did you think about that before you and others from your continent went to other people's lands?

You reap what you sow.

It's still valid in the present tense. The things especially the French do are horrible. This is also why they are especially upset at Turkey's foothold in Libya and are trying to take out their anger by "helping" Greece.

In case you want to see how deep the French filth goes:

Can you imagine that nationalism is part of that problem and not part of the solution. We know also that a civil war, is a matter of time in FR.

Back
Top Bottom