What's new

Turkey seeks unmanned aircraft project with Pakistan

so the armed version of anka (Turkish drone) will be different from Burraq (Pakistani drone)???

well what happened about the milegam corvetes no news and TF 2000 what about it any naval official said that navy is interested in the TF 2000 sometimes they are interested in french frigates and sometimes in german suba than to milegam but tilll that time they did even signed any contract with them

Milgem:Under Radar, Main Gun and Anti-shipping Missiles integration phase. Navigation trials will be started in a short time...

TF-2000: Under design phase. It is expected to be started production in 2011-2012...

2.5 tonnes
BMC-185-09-B-(2.5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

5 tonnes
BMC-235-16-P-(5-Ton)-TTA.jpg

10 tonnes
BMC-380-26-P-(10-Ton)-TTA.jpg

Kirpi MRAP
BMC-MRAP-(4X4)-KIRPI.jpg

Otokar Kaya Armored Tactical Personnel Carriage Truck !!!

IMG_1401.jpg

Otokar Kaya Armored Tactical Cargo Carriage Trucks !!!

kaya_yuk_cargo3.jpg

As i said before PA is in real need of this
BMC-MRAP-(4X4)-KIRPI.jpg

Many troops get killed in ambush because there is no armour on our current trucks

Yes but army did work up on some make shift armour for trucks...

Also just 2 days back comming frm DI Khan i saw an arty unit movement and i saw our YASOOB 6X6 trucks,mercedes trucks and even 2 ARMOURED TRUCKS YASOOB.All looked BRAND NEW???

Iz there any chance they revived the company????
I didnt take the pictures coz i was on the Punjab border n thought it might coz some trouble as its a sensitive issue.

Hey Cobalti maybe there are a JOINT VENTURE.....I have an old news frm 2004 about Pakistan and Turkey signing an MOU on a JOINT VENTURE .......

Here is the news:
Turkey proposes joint venture in truck production

ISLAMABAD (May 14 2004): Pakistan and Turkey expressed the desire to undertake a joint venture for the production of BMC military trucks.
The modalities to have co-operation in the field was discussed on Thursday at a meeting between Defence Minister Rao Sikandar Iqbal and Turkish Ambassador H. Kemal GUR here.
The Turkish ambassador informed that Turkey was currently in the process of making BMC trucks which are used for both military and commercial purposes and proposed for joint collaboration to make this project as the first Pak-Turkey joint venture.

The ambassador said that the trials of this truck had already been completed and Turkey was making the truck independently without the permission and license from any country.

Both sides underlined the need for enhancing co-operation not only in the field of defence but in economic sphere as well.

The defence minister told the ambassador that Pakistan attached special significance to its relations with Turkey which are deep-rooted in history.

Copyright Associated Press of Pakistan, 2004
Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

Hey Cobalti maybe there are a JOINT VENTURE.....I have an old news frm 2004 about Pakistan and Turkey signing an MOU on a JOINT VENTURE .......

Here is the news:

That's really great news but a littile bit old. If you pay attention of what Pakstan official told in article;

Mukhtar said project on Pakistan's purchasing military trucks from Turkey was under way, but it could take some time. He hoped the project would be concluded soon.

You will see that There is something going on backdoors because At normal conditions, Purchasing a military truck never take so long time but Pakistani minister is telling adverse. I think, It (Long time) means BMC and Pakistani equivalent institue is preparing on a joint venture and discussing the points of agreements and area of export rights for Pakistan. I strongly believe that This new Agreement Mr. Mukhtar mentioned is covering not only unarmored trucks but also heavy armored MRAP's...

Back
Top Bottom