What's new

Turkey launches indigenous UAV; Expects Pak to be one of the first customers

With the current powerplant and size and payload (200kg) it is very likely an armed version can be produced. With 2 hardpoints (one on each wing) for missiles such as UMTAS. As is the case with the MQ-1 Predator.

The Predator has a satellite control system, which allows controllers in the US to fly it across the world in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I wonder if Turkey is going in that direction.

If seniors don't mind,
I red in this forum, earlier, that,
we are woking with Turkey with T.O.T, like this project ?
Am i right.

Does any one has any picture of Buraq UCAV. Or even a CGI of it. And what class it would be although i know that it will be a MALE one but will it be compareable to Preditor - B UCAV.

Does any one has any picture of Buraq UCAV. Or even a CGI of it. And what class it would be although i know that it will be a MALE one but will it be compareable to Preditor - B UCAV.

There is very little to no info on it. The only thing i know is that it will be armed. It will probably be a Tactical or MALE UCAV.

Tiha was designed and developed for the requirements of the Turkish Landforces to use it in eastern Turkey. Murad Bayer already said that the Armed Version with much more Range is the next step. it should be no Problem for Aselsan to develop such system for TIHA.

Aselsan.com.tr - X-BAND SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM
uydu%20haberlesme%20yeni%20pano_resize.jpg

The Predator has a satellite control system, which allows controllers in the US to fly it across the world in Pakistan and Afghanistan. I wonder if Turkey is going in that direction.

That would be possible but first we would have to launch military satellites. We have a program for it underway for the Air Force and army. Currently though we don't operate any besides Communication Satellites for the country.

There is very little to no info on it. The only thing i know is that it will be armed. It will probably be a Tactical or MALE UCAV.

Asalam-O-Alikum,
Thanks man although you are not **** but i want ask you is that Does Pakistan working on Satellite Launching Program and as well as working on to place some Communication (for military as well as commercial purpose may be 3-4) and Spy Satellite in our orbit with some Chinese as well as E.U help. And if they are working then what are the hopes that when we could se our own satellites in space.:pakistan::cheers::china::sniper::yahoo:

Unfortunately its in Turkish language. I hope jigs will translate it for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom