What's new

Turkey: Israel’s new “peace negotiator”

Rehmat

BANNED
Reaction score
Turkish prime minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s recent outburst at World Economic Forum in Davos has made him quite popular among Arabs - to the great pleasure of pro-Israeli Arab leaders like Saudi royals, King Abdullah II of Jordan and Hosni Mubbarak of Egypt, who see Erdogan’s popularity as counterbalance to popular Islamic leaders like Iranian president Dr. Ahmadinejad and Hizb’Allah leader Sheikh Hasan Nasrallah. While the later two leaders not only refuse to meet Zionist leaders - Erdogan shook hands with Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert in Ankara just four days before the Zionazis loosen their dogs on Gazzah civilians.

Turkey under Kemalist regime has a long history of close relationship with Zionist entity. Almost every Turkish and Israeli prime minister has paid visit to Ankara and Tel Aviv. Both countries have over five decades of military and trade relationship. Turkey is also the only Muslim-majority country to be member of NATO - a position the West has exploited to launch their wars against Turkey’s Muslim neighbours from Turkish soil. However, when it comes to opening European market for Turkish good - Turkey’s wish to join European Union has been put in limbo for the last 20 years for the ‘Islamophobic’ European leaders, who don’t want a Muslim-majority country to become a part of “Judeo-Christian” Europe.

Erdogan on the eve of receiving award from Jewish Lobby - ADL chief Abraham Foxman - told him: “I have always declared that ‘anti-Semitism’ is a crime against humanity.” Maybe, Erdogan is not aware of the fact that like Turks, the great majority of Jews are not Israelites (Semites) but Khazarians, who converted to Judaism during 10th century.

Turkey’s closer relations with Zionist enitity could be judged by the fact that Erdogan’s critical response led to a phone conversation between president Abdullah Gul and his Israeli president Shimon Peres. Gul released a written statement after this conversation, expressing concern for the political and humanitarian situation in Gaza, underlining the need for supplying humanitarian aid and calling for an immediate ceasefire.

According to Turkish professor Bulent Aras (Isik University) - “Turkey has a two-stage plan for dealing with the Gaza situation. The first phase is to broker a ceasefire and provide supervision by international peacekeepers, including Arab and Turkish forces. The second is to achieve compromise between rival Palestinian groups to stabilize Palestinian politics and ensure a commitment to peace.

Erdogan is working to build bridges among the Arabs to create a common stance toward the Palestinian question. Arab intellectuals in major Arab dailies praised Turkish activities on Gaza’s behalf and asked Erdogan to remind Arab leaders that the Palestinian cause is also an Arab issue.

Turkish diplomatic activities continued after Israel announced a unilateral ceasefire. Davutoglu pursued shuttle diplomacy between Damascus and Cairo while foreign ministry bureaucrats were talking to Israeli counterparts in Jerusalem. Turkish diplomats played a key role in persuading Hamas to announce a ceasefire.”

Naturally, Erdogan, being so closely knitted in Zionist-Jewish web - cannot be an imartial negotiator - would follow Palestinian solution based on the one floated by Saudi King and Arab League - which is “Hamas recognize Israel (in other words, make illegal Jewish occupation of Muslim Palestine - as legal) and accept a ‘two-state’ solution (Palestinian lose their right of return to their homes now occupied by European Jews).”

Erdogan will also try to isolate Hamas from its two major Muslim supporters - Islamic Iran and Hizb’Allah - thus leaving it with no choice but sign on the dotted lines prepared by USrael - and make every anti-Islam leader sleep happily afterwards.

SOURCE

"the great majority of Jews are not Israelites (Semites) but Khazarians, who converted to Judaism during 10th century."

Proof? None? Didn't think so.

If you had opened the link attached to the original blog post - you would not have made that dumb comment. However, for the educated readers:

The story of the conversion of a tribe of people in Russia to Judaism and is the origin of more than 95% of the Jews of Eastern Europe. FACTS ARE FACTS, By Benjamin Freedman. "Without a complete and accurate knowledge of the origin and history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe...it is quite impossible for [Christians] to intelligently understand the harmful influence the Jews have exerted for ten centuries..."You will probably be astonished as many Christians were years ago when I electrified the nation with the first publication by me of the facts disclosed by my many years of research into the origin and the history of the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe. My many years of intensive research established beyond the question of any doubt, contrary to the generally accepted belief held by Christians, that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe at any time in their history in Eastern Europe were never the legendary 'lost ten tribes' of Bible lore. THAT HISTORIC FACT IS INCONTROVERTIBLE.

Relentless research established as equally true that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe AT NO TIME IN THEIR HISTORY COULD BE CORRECTLY REGARDED AS THE DIRECT LINEAL DESCENDANTS OF THE LEGENDARY ‘LOST TRIBES' OF BIBLE LORD. THE ‘JEWS' in Eastern Europe in modern history CANNOT LEGITIMATELY POINT TO A SINGLE ANCIENT ANCESTOR WHO EVER SET EVEN A FOOT ON THE SOIL OF PALESTINE IN THE ERA OF BIBLE HISTORY.

Research also revealed that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe WERE NEVER ‘SEMITES,' ARE NOT ‘SEMITES' NOW, NOR CAN THEY EVER BE REGARDED AS ‘SEMITES' AT ANY FUTURE TIME BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. Exhaustive research also irrevocably rejects as a fantastic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits..."

SOURCE

Turkey has very, very deep relationship with Israel, What happend at Davos was "rather" a political statement (To make Mr. Erdogan popular amog the Muslims, So they forget about whats truely happening between Turkey and Israel), I think Mr. Erdogan tried to tell the world Israel has very limited influence in Turkey which i respectfully disagree. Turkey and Israel having a very close corporation in Military sectors, Tourism, Intelligence (to spy on Iran, which they're wasting their times!). and... (I can show you a long list).

Regards

If you had opened the link attached to the original blog post - you would not have made that dumb comment.

The story of the conversion of a tribe of people in Russia to Judaism and is the origin of more than 95% of the Jews of Eastern Europe. ..."
SOURCE

The ultimate source appears to be "The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia", which dates before the Holocaust. Even if the statement is taken as true, something over 90% of these Jews - men, women, children, infants - were wiped out by the Nazis and their allies during WWII. The argument thus appears moot.

As near as I can tell from reading Jewish history, there were multiple origins of the Jews in Europe, mostly dating back to the Roman Diaspora (these started in Germany and Italy, then migrated north and east). But the descendants of the Khazars do not seem to be among them; apparently they ended up as an isolated Jewish community in Derbent (five to eight thousand people). No one appears to dispute that the Jews who immigrated to Israel from Muslim and Arab lands (over 40% of the total) are no relation to the Khazars themselves.

Finally, I would ask: why does the descent of modern Jews matter to you?

The ultimate source appears to be "The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia", which dates before the Holocaust. Even if the statement is taken as true, something over 90% of these Jews - men, women, children, infants - were wiped out by the Nazis and their allies during WWII. The argument thus appears moot.
Self-denial is a very positive characteristics of an Israeli Hasbara propagandist. However, did you know that 150,000 German Jews and zionist terrorist group Irgun - was part of those so-called Nazis who killed "only Jews" and not the Gypsies and Christians!!

And what about those 1.7 million Germans killed by Jewish mobs after the D-Day? I bet that's not the history you Zionists are told about!

Back
Top Bottom