What's new

Turan Reality or fantasy in 21th Century ?

zavis2003

Reaction score
Turan (The Great Turkistan) can really be an achievable target?

What are the geo political challanges that can need to overcome ?

What about the slogan "Six countries One Nation"?

How it would impact for betterment of World?

Fantasy.

The Russian bear holds a tight grip on most of the Turkic nations in Central Asia.

Fantasy today, reality in some decades. As long as Turkey's population remains young, vibrant and birth rate is 2+.
There is potential, but are our politicians sufficiently competent to pursue this union?
Edit: Though being young is not even enough. Translating that immense potential into reality is the real deal, again as a nation are we capable of delivering this?

This means not only mental education but also physical discipline and strength. From very young age people need to faking taking care of their bodies. There is an obesity crisis in Turkey like in Europe. A country on the verge of obesity, who can't value or make most of their physical fitness is doomed to fail. This is such an ignored but at the same time immensely important faculty!

Edit: if you want to be conquerers and rulers, you need to set an example in every realm, with today's turkey it's impossible
Why is Erdogan so popular, because he is a strong man (physically and mentally) who doesn't fear his adversaries and has immense confidence, have you ever seen his speeches, he doesn't take one step back always confident and purposeful. Haters gonna hate, but he is charismatic

Last edited:
Right now it's pretty much impossible^^ i mean some Turkic countries doesnt even see themselves as Turkic people so it's kinda hard...but i can understand that & soviet union highly affected them for nearly 90 years..

About Turkey yeah there are alot of people who has this dream here but with the government right now its impossible...because u know they have this *Ottoman dream* and nearly half of the population still believes them...sometimes i think the gov. is to anti-Turk....erdoğan only uses Turkish nationalism when he needs votes :D he goes to east and says *we are against nationalism bla bla* and then suddenly 2 months before the election he puts some men in his palace with Turkic Empire clothes to get nationalist votes..

They also said that they wanted to remove the term *Turk* from the constitution..

Fantasy.

The Russian bear holds a tight grip on most of the Turkic nations in Central Asia.

We are coming :) Don´t Worry ! I understand mostly the Language of the Turkic Nations, it would be easier to me learn their Language then English,German or Russian :) The Reason i don´t must mention !

We are coming :) Don´t Worry ! I understand mostly the Language of the Turkic Nations, it would be easier to me learn their Language then English,German or Russian :) The Reason i don´t must mention !

Well,good luck to you.I'd even consider this a bonus if Russtland crumbles and those nations (along with others) regain their freedom.

The word Turan has absolutely nothing to do with the Turkic world , there were the scythian (saka) people living in central asia before the mongol hords , Turan is mentioned in persian texts way before the ottoman empire was even fagmented , to refer to the Aryan civilizations that lived "beyond the rivers"

The word Turan has absolutely nothing to do with the Turkic world , there were the scythian (saka) people living in central asia before the mongol hords , Turan is mentioned in persian texts way before the ottoman empire was even fagmented , to refer to the Aryan civilizations that lived "beyond the rivers"

So then we will call it another name. Big whoop.

So then we will call it another name. Big whoop.
That was merely my point friend :) , no one can reverse the time , but if you do you see the mongol people living in central asia are not indigenous to there , they don't belong , like most afghans

Inshallah we will see it in the future.

If i can't see, may my grandchildren see it.

Turan (The Great Turkistan) can really be an achievable target?

What are the geo political challanges that can need to overcome ?

What about the slogan "Six countries One Nation"?

How it would impact for betterment of World?

What about ottoman empire?

What about ottoman empire?

with erdogan the new sultan.

iran ? might join i dont know?
arabs ? they dont know where they are on the map?
pakistan yh can work but pak are conservatives turks are very like liberal secular. military level is great. we should try on business level too. educational, training, transfer technology, road to connect somehow cos iran is in the way. common currency?.

Back
Top Bottom