tunisian

do u thing that is a good idea

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
i want a part in Military & World Affairs Watch for Tunisia like US defense and others nation

there should be one for middle east and other nations

but Tunisia not meddle east its north Africa and i asking just for Tunisia now

there arnt enough people from tunisia, before there was no iran forum but recently it had one as soon as this site recieved some traffic and input from there

there must a forum where all small countries* like saudi, tunis, egypt etc etc have their own threads

*- small countries according to PDF demographics

there arnt enough people from tunisia, before there was no iran forum but recently it had one as soon as this site recieved some traffic and input from there

there must a forum where all small countries* like saudi, tunis, egypt etc etc have their own threads

*- small countries according to PDF demographics
u mean that he need a lot of people fro Tunisia , that is hard because there not lot of Tunisian interests in the military

few thousands that is it

i want a part in Military & World Affairs Watch for Tunisia like US defense and others nation

Getting a dedicated section for Tunisia is not that easy as you think it is. All the International sub-sections in Defence.pk are created in relevance to Pakistan. I remember I requested for Iranian section back in 2009 but it was rejected, later user: Aeronaut requested for Iranian section and it was rejected and later 15-20 members requested for Iranian section and still it was rejected simply because of the fact that there was very less traffic coming from Iran and Pakistan's relationship with Iran were not as important as they are today and there were not many Iranian members on Defenece.pk who would be able to keep that section alive.

Only after 3-4 years of persistent request and heavy debate among the staff caused that section to form reality. Now what is the relevance of Tunisia in Pakistani forum?

1) Indian section was created because of large Indian community in this forum, they are our neighbours and they have much to contribute towards the forum

2) Afghanistan section was created due to the same reasons as India. They are our neighbours, ally in War on Terror and so on.

3) Iranian section was created because of the same reason that they are our neighbours, we have large community from Iran, we have much to discuss with each other

4) China section is created because of the same reason and the fact they are our closest ally in the world

5) US section was created because of the obvious reasons that they are our close ally as well as Pak-US relationships are very important for both nations

Now if you want a section for Tunisia, first Tunisian community needs to grow and there must be valid reasons behind granting a separate section for Tunisia. 1,2 or 5 members are not enough to change the structure of the forum and considering the fact they will leave any day there is no urgent need to do so. At the moment all your discussion can be held in "World Affairs" section and if the need arises for separate section for Tunisia, Africa or Arab world, Administrators will do it as and when they deem appropriate

Sorry but Tunisia simply isn't that relevant or important. I have to vote no. World Affairs section is appropriate.

You can have one for the entire Maghreb/North-African region as things heat up there. Or the Mediterranean region (all Palestine news will go there too). Tunisia itself is quite impact-less for the world, and we have just one Tunisian member, so you'd be talking mostly to yourself!

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom