What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Kirpi+Black Haw+ Various.

New Design for the Patrol boat? ( Istiklal type)
@Mootaz-khelifi @fachfouch

AHRboDK.png
the patrol boat will be Istiklal class ( called class not type ) and the defense have planning for bigger ships maybe 60m i don't think will be more then 100m

the patrol boat will be Istiklal class ( called class not type ) and the defense have planning for bigger ships maybe 60m i don't think will be more then 100m
I don't think it's the same cause the design is different and the length too they're a little bit longer 27.5 and istiklal 26.5

Barca, Fachfouch, what's going on in our beloved Tunisia, my brothers?

Some are not happy about a new Finance law... that will make things more expensice, like oil etc...
So they took the street, to say it... it's their rights to do so...

But...as any peaceful protest...you have the ones who are here to destroy... so it's those ppl... I let you imagine what they do... and added to it... you have few ppl from the opposition who are fueling it even more... giving escuses to their destruction, just for the sake of it...

Now the peaceful protesters and the civil society is turning against those rats... and we are where we are...

Tunisia saw an inflation this year... that put pressure on lower and middle classes... But... you can't do otherwise..; you have to pass this austerity phase to be able to be back on your feet... but it's difficult to say those words to ppl who already suffer greatly from poverty...

So what will happen? nothing... Democracy will stay... and not gonna go anywhere...but you will mostly get a ballet of governements... giving their places one after another to the next and so on...till things change...

Meanwhile reforms are progressing... in parrelel to those events... so...

The problem with Tunisia since the revo... is the lack of a strong Gov who do not fear to apply the rule of law... something gov after gov couldn't do...of fear of protest... and therefore of fear of losing their chair...but with this gov it's a little different... the FM is well in his shoes...just hope he can win against oppositions...that's the only...condition for a better tomorrow...

Tunisia is like a kingdom, who has 3 kings...

Last edited:
As always it's riot season (starts from December to mars) it's a habit from the french colonization but it may end with a revolution XD

As always it's riot season (starts from December to mars) it's a habit from the french colonization but it may end with a revolution XD
Revolution is done...
I can understand the protest... when you can't properly live a descent life... and get yourself a raise of taxes etc...
But the riot side is unacceptable...it' snot like we are under Ben Ali anymore, where protest are illegal...
Even non- registered protest are not sanctioned since the revo...

Life is expensive... I can see it..it's almost the same as in France... or even more expensive... but they are paid 10-14x less...
But still, Tunisians have to pass throu' that... otherwise... nothing will change, neither for them or their kids...

And the Administration sys and it's papers...are one of the problem of Tunisia... that keep investors inside and outside the country, to not make the move...
Just an exemple... to open une "usine".. you need 6months to 1 years+ to have an answer... and even after that you are not sure to get it... and even that it's the simple part... not even speaking about the incompentence of those workers... where you have to do their job or even beg to get a proper paper...

a lot need to change... but mostly Many Tunsians need to be fired for others who really want to work and are competent, to take the job...

or another problem... for high % of unemployment come from those students who get a degree in locked areas... instead of choosing a road to get a job at the end... they choose somthing, just for the sake of it...with no vision for their futures... like those in gestion... or those wanting to be professors... etc...

60-70% of problems come from the citizens themselfs...

Last edited:
We can see the new modifications on the UH-1 Rocket launcher and a thermal camera
8129837577-jpg.447898

Is it me, or does it look like the rocket launcher is perfectly positioned to take out the thermal imaging camera?
Looks like maybe they were just testing the camera and it and would eventually mount it somewhere else.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom