What's new

TuAF F-4 Pilot hits part of a mosque.

That article said the F-4E took minimal damage and the pilot was able to land safely after the incident. Also on the news today they had no picture of the aircraft. They actually kept showing F-16s while talking about F-4s. :lol:

Thnx. I don't think that most 4th gen jets could take the same damage.

No matter what people say about Women pilots (drivers) I think they deserve admiration for their courage in taking such a challenging job. If they put me in a fighter jet and spun me around I'd be barfing all over the place/blacking out. Any military pilot earns my respect!

This is not a tight formation in which the lead A/C is totally responsible for
Look out and general flying while the formating a/c are fixated on just keeping
up with the Leader with occassional engine checks.

This is a loose formation in which the Pilot of the a/c is to do his/her own flying
keeping the leader in view.

And the minaret was clearly visible coming up.

Small wonder 'Girls will be Girls'.

They were probably this close watch the 3:45 part. That was probably what they were practicing for.

Last edited by a moderator:

No matter what people say about Women pilots (drivers) I think they deserve admiration for their courage in taking such a challenging job. If they put me in a fighter jet and spun me around I'd be barfing all over the place/blacking out. Any military pilot earns my respect!

I couldnt understand clearly but between 1.04 and 1.06 secs male pilot says ... air door burned.

Ditto. I don't think i would be able to take any type of Gs. Plus there is so much work to be put in before you even take the stick of a operational fighter.

The Plane didn't hit the tower , pilot pulled it up apparently as if it did then it would crash like concord did.

In Pakistan mosque towers usually are fitted with Red Flashing laser lights to alert the air force jets in bad weather and during nights.

She was sending PM Erdogan a message. He prays at that same Mosque. :lol:

or probably she wanted to fly the F-16s ,got bored with the F-4E.:lol:that's an indirect request to the PM.Shy one but not that much to hit the minaret.:D
Liked her concerned voice when she was asking about the caution.:P
Upgrade her status to the F-16s, i think this will resolve the issue...and it won't happen next time.:lol:

If something like this had happened in Pakistan people would have come with conspiracy theories like the pilot was blackwater/cia agent who tried to hit mosque but failed.

The Plane didn't hit the tower , pilot pulled it up apparently as if it did then it would crash like concord did.

In Pakistan mosque towers usually are fitted with Red Flashing laser lights to alert the air force jets in bad weather and during nights.

No it did. It bent the tip. I don't think she was looking ahead when flying. Probably because they were adjusting the formation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom