What's new

TTP tried to kill Capital Talk host....

Pksecurity

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally, the terrorists have given a shut-up call to those elements in Pakistan’s media, and the whole of Indian and international media, who found an opportunity in the latest incident of planting of bomb in the car of a TV anchor, Hamid Mir, to malign Pakistan’s intelligence agencies. The anchor leaves no stone unturned in lashing out at military and intelligence outfit of the country. According to News Reports, and to the disappointment of anti-Pakistan media anchors, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan while talking to Dawn newspaper on Tuesday claimed responsibility for Monday’s attack on senior journalist Hamid Mir and warned of more attacks on anyone pursuing the secular agenda. Ehsan said that Hamid Mir was following a secular agenda and was helping those who were working against the principles of Islam adding that their organization would continue to target all those who were becoming part and propagating against jihad. The spokesman of the Pakistani Taliban further said that those targeting the Taliban would be targeted with explosives.
The anchor while talking to media had hinted that not only Taliban had threatened to attack him, he was also feeling threatened by the state actors, a clear reference to Pakistan’s premier security agency. The reaction to the news was mixed. Many who use Twitter clearly dubbed this incident as a drama staged by the anchor himself to advance his campaign. Some were convinced that the premier agency people are not as foolish as to attack a person who had launched a campaign against them. But the owning up of the incident by the non-state actors would silence the ISI-bashers for the time-being till they find another opportunity to carry on with their agenda.
The anchor was considered very close to Pakistani Taliban and the heirs of Khalid Khawaja, killed by Taliban, had accused him of inciting the murder. He would always divert the discussion to drone attacks whenever deaths of military and civilian personnel at the hands of TTP came up in his show. However, he fell from favor when he promoted Malala Yusufzai and highlighted Taliban attack on this girl, making her an international celebrity overnight.

The Passive Voices: TTP tried to kill Capital Talk host….

TTP and rouge ISI agents , extremists , banned outfits .. whats the difference different names for the same thing .

Dam, I wish he & his brother were killed. Now Hamid Mir will start new games against Pak Army & the Intel Agencies, wave of lies will flow from Hamid Mir .

This is the state of denial in Pakistan. Qazi Hussain Ahmed is attacked but he says it was not Taliban. Now Hamid Mir is attacked and TTP says that they were responsible but he is trying to spin the facts to say that he has received threats from security agencies as well thus creating a doubt in the minds of the readers.

Must we always act like an ostrich that hides his head in sand each time there is storm and thus ignores the problem?

This is the state of denial in Pakistan. Qazi Hussain Ahmed is attacked but he says it was not Taliban. Now Hamid Mir is attacked and TTP says that they were responsible

Not denial they wish to be make peace with Taliban or they their fate will be pieces .. plain cowards they simply lack the courage

This is the state of denial in Pakistan. Qazi Hussain Ahmed is attacked but he says it was not Taliban. Now Hamid Mir is attacked and TTP says that they were responsible but he is trying to spin the facts to say that he has received threats from security agencies as well thus creating a doubt in the minds of the readers.

Must we always act like an ostrich that hides his head in sand each time there is storm and thus ignores the problem?

There was Qazi Hussain Ahmed in some TV program a couple of days back (Awaam ki adalat i think), and he still wouldn't believe that TTP did this act, but it was some 'ben-al-aqwami quwat. Height of ignorance.

And now when TTP spokesman claims responsibility, Hamid Mir doesn't want to believe it.

Who knows, maybe next, he would say that TTP were asked by ISI to do this.!

Both cant utter a word against TTP thats why.

Lets see lets see

One has to admit, ignoring a problem's existence is the easiest way not to do anything about it - until it cannot be ignored anymore.

Really ... I Mean Really....

PS: If ISI wanted him dead .. Trust me He would be dead.

Oh i know that well , they just wanted him to shush the F up btw i mentioned rouge elements (insiders , sympathizers ) like those found in PA , PN , PAF etc

Really ... I Mean Really....

PS: If ISI wanted him dead .. Trust me He would be dead.

But if Allah doesn't want him dead, even ISI can't do anything. Perhaps Allah is on his side.

ohh forgod sake, last time hamir mir's secret calls made him TTP or taliban lover

why would talibans kill their own man :rofl:

But if Allah doesn't want him dead, even ISI can't do anything. Perhaps Allah is on his side.

so we can say allah was in ajmal kasab's side when he killed all those hundreds of mumbai people?

I will prefer not to answer that , as it exceeds both mine & your Domain of Knowledge.

Oh i know that well , they just wanted him to shush the F up btw i mentioned rouge elements (insiders , sympathizers ) like those found in PA , PN , PAF etc

If ISI wants to shush someone , this is not the way they do it , Trust me.

They won't kill everyone Saleem Shehzad way.
This is the right way, as even the smartest people can't believe ISI would do it this way.
Hence no one would suspect.
I will prefer not to answer that , as it exceeds both mine & your Domain of Knowledge.

If ISI wants to shush someone , this is not the way they do it , Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom