What's new

TTP terror network busted in Chamkani

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR: Police claim to have busted a Tehrik-i-Taliban (TTP) terrorist network which was assigned the task of targeting politicians during the 2013 elections.

They have arrested six suspected terrorists along with a woman and seized a suicide jacket, hand grenades and more than 70 kilograms of explosives and materials being used for IED and explosives jackets.

Station House Officer of Chamkani Police station Haji Abdul Hameed speaking to Dawn.Com said that the police arrested the suspects, during a raid on a house in the Tarnab Farms area of the city outskirts.

“We have seized an eight kilograms suicide jacket ready for use, three hand grenades, IED making accessories and about 70 kilograms of explosives,” he stated.

The arrested accused have been identified as Rohullah, Asadullah Irfanullah, Kashti Gul and Ishfaq Hussain. The latter individual was the main explosive supplier to the gang.

“Ishfaq has admitted that they had links to the TTP in South Waziristan Agency and were carrying out attacks on its directive,” he said.

Ishfaq Hussain, who was presented along with the other accused before the media, admitted on the occasion that they were involved in attacks on former minister and ANP candidate Arbab Ayub Jan and also the election office of NA-46 candidate in Maqsoodabad area of Peshawar.

Another arrested accused Rohullah on the occasion said that they had links to the TTP and had carried out attacks on their directive.

He however remained silent when asked what their next target was and what their future plans had been.

Three of the arrested accused were teenagers and appear to have been on an unknown mission, which is what the explosives and IEDs were being prepared for.

Police said they had also seized hand grenades, fuses, wires, batteries and remote controlled devices from the house and were conducting further investigations.

File photo of arrested..

arrested-militants.jpg

i saw "dal (letter)" afghanistan written on one of the equipment !!!! on a tv channel

what??dal??

dal.png
:what:

Trial them and then hang them.

Very likely cache originates from Afghanistan and bought with RAW funds.

I propose an ISI cell to entrench itself in Kabul and indian embassies there. Identify the source of funding, document and display to the world. This is how we end this.

Trial them and then hang them.

Very likely cache originates from Afghanistan and bought with RAW funds.

I propose an ISI cell to entrench itself in Kabul and indian embassies there. Identify the source of funding, document and display to the world. This is how we end this.

In our dreams...once IG spoke up against this crap but later on..he was made shut.. thanks to our corrupted government policy!

Interesting part of this news, they been arrested by police, a brave move. Once the FIR done they will referred to court. Then court will ask for witness . For the sake of their own life or threat from Taliban they will release them. A Judiciary is the biggest tragedy of Pakistan. Wonder why silent majority of Pakistan support drone attacks.

This is very welcome news. But almost every militant activity is traced back to their neural center which is South Waziristan. The real problem lies in South Waziristan where TTP chief Hakimullah Maseed lives like a king. I don't understand why these top leaders of the TTP aren't targetted specifically. I offer any military man and challenge him to accept my plan. I can develop a plan to defeat the Taliban, particularly capture or kill their commanders. It is unfortunate that ever since this war began we failed to arrest or kill any single top commander of the Taliban, something that should have happened long ago. Its amazing how our security forces can go into the heart of South Waziristan to hunt down Commander Qasim who was responsible for attacks on NATO, but it depresses me we are not that good when it comes to local terrorists like Hakimullah mehsud who have been attacking Pakistan continously.

For example Wali Ur Rehman, Fazlullah and Faqir Mohammed among others are still killing innocent Pakistanis with no one willing to stop them. I offer to build a plan to defeat them and kill or capture Hakimullah Mehsud. It will also prove to people my loyalty to my land which is being doubted.

Now instead of sending them to Bannu jail to get busted out, send them to the dark gallows of intel agencies.

Everybody knows TTP are on the payroll of India and USA, but here is something some of you may not know.

They are now also in the pay roll of Noon league and especially "Sharif" brothers.

For example Wali Ur Rehman, Fazlullah and Faqir Mohammed among others are still killing innocent Pakistanis with no one willing to stop them. I offer to build a plan to defeat them and kill or capture Hakimullah Mehsud. It will also prove to people my loyalty to my land which is being doubted.

Oh no...how dare you?

We are going to negotiate with the innocent and good Taliban, we are going to cave in to their demands...at a moment that they are getting crushed in most places and are getting scattered. We are going to go in and negotiate with them and give them time to regroup...

How the hell can we attack them in these circumstances? Mr Nawaz Sharif will bring them under the umbrella of the state and make a Shariah state in FATA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom