What's new

TTP press conference in Islamabad

Chauhdry....there were also students from lakki marwat and waziristan in jamia hafsa......i know about the massacre of female students from various sources including faujis...
For 3 days army cleaned the mess and evidences in masjid after operation and didnt allow media during this period. Then they asked media to come and showed them weapons, the implanted evidence by fauji jawans.
That SSG colonel was killed by ISI for having objection over methodology of operation...he was shot in the back.
Army could have starved them by siege and forced them to surrender, but musharraf wanted to display the power of military, moreover there was pressure from china and west to make the example out of lal masjid. It has indeed become an example...of zulm and barbariat. Your army get away with atrocities in FATA but lal masjid is in the capital, they couldnt fully hide it.

Some solid evidence or it didn't happen. Enough said.

Chauhdry....there were also students from lakki marwat and waziristan in jamia hafsa......i know about the massacre of female students from various sources including faujis...
For 3 days army cleaned the mess and evidences in masjid after operation and didnt allow media during this period. Then they asked media to come and showed them weapons, the implanted evidence by fauji jawans.
That SSG colonel was killed by ISI for having objection over methodology of operation...he was shot in the back.
Army could have starved them by siege and forced them to surrender, but musharraf wanted to display the power of military, moreover there was pressure from china and west to make the example out of lal masjid. It has indeed become an example...of zulm and barbariat. Your army get away with atrocities in FATA but lal masjid is in the capital, they couldnt fully hide it.

I wish khomeni parents had used condom, we miss raza shah pehlvi's iran.

Agree with Khomeni

Disagree with your support for petty tribalism.

Time to grow up, try to get civilized, Condemning your fellow tribesman to stone age life is not doing justice to them and niether to you.

Is life in 2014 civilized societies perfect. Heck no?

But then there is no choice to move forward if you want to see Lakki marwat people to be lucky in 2050.

Thank you

Agree with Khomeni

Disagree with your support for petty tribalism.

Time to grow up, try to get civilized, Condemning your fellow tribesman to stone age life is not doing justice to them and niether to you.

Is life in 2014 civilized societies perfect. Heck no?

But then there is no choice to move forward if you want to see Lakki marwat people to be lucky in 2050.

Thank you
I didnt say any where that lal masjid folk were right in taking law into their own hands. But you arrest them, not bombing them and using white phosphorus them..........it was not a war that entire brigade was used against them.

The dying screams of their old mother in mosque were also musical to your ears?
The sreams of burning bodies of female students from white phosphorus were also pleasurable to your khomeni soul?

Dying screams of terrorists who brought weapons into a holy place of worship did indeed bring me pleasure.

Khomeini?

Nahhh.....Roy Rogers or Clint Eastwood would be good enough! :laugh:

Clint-Eastwood-.jpg

Last edited:
What other ending or future do you imagine for female students who take up arms against the state? Doesn't matter if they were students or professionals or unemployed, female or male or anything in between - if they try to enforce their writ on the state, the state will crush them. These were the female students in question, right?

72-virgins.gif

chicks%2Bsticks.jpg

The only shame for Pak is that it allowed such troublemakers to roam and thrive in the capital city - not that they were all killed by the state.

People with tribal mindset will always support these pathetic excuse of women

Last edited:
Kouchaa,,, leave that propaganda female students killed in Lal masjid. All students were evacuated before the start of operation

in fact i still remember many of their parents thanked the military....the children were traumatized because the terrorist buddies of people like "Pak" one were hiding behind them

those poor terrorists hiding behind kids....they were turned into swiss cheese

I didnt say any where that lal masjid folk were right in taking law into their own hands. But you arrest them, not bombing them and using white phosphorus them..........it was not a war that entire brigade was used against them.

When police was sent to arrest the goons, they started firing AK-47 on them.

I still say you are supporting tribal mindset that is incompatible with 2014. Sadly

Therefore you refuse to see what these Lal masjid goons were doing prior to the military ops

People will tribal mindset will always support these pathetic excuse of women

Dont blame tribal mindset. At least not "all" of it....just blame the mindset of terrorist sympathizers. Seems we have one here! :laugh:

victim of child molestations

Pak army (allegedly) killing women in Lal Masjid is haram.

TTP kharjies killing women polio workers in Karachi and Peshawar and female school teacher in Swat is halal.

This is what we call as Made in FATA shariah.

Naak ki seedh may sochnay walay faujis should remember that there always consequences of such use of force.
Because of lal masjid tragedy,
1- Fazlullah gained enermous support in swat against state. In 2009 you had to mobilize 1 lakh faujis and air force to clear malakand.
2- Waziristan tribesmen declared themeselves taliban, extended their influence into rest of FATA and initiated their attacks outsidd tribal areas. You are still unable to get rid of them.

Army could have starved them by siege and forced them to surrender, but musharraf wanted to display the power of military, moreover there was pressure from china and west to make the example out of lal masjid. It has indeed become an example...of zulm and barbariat. Your army get away with atrocities in FATA but lal masjid is in the capital, they couldnt fully hide it..

The SSG quickly cleared the mosque's ground floor, amid explosions coming from the mosque. About 30 women and children ran toward the advancing SSG operators and managed to escape unharmed

Today, however, a senior government source said there had been just one group of around 30 women and children inside the compound, led by Umme Hassan, the wife of the firebrand preacher Abdul Aziz who was captured trying to flee the mosque under a burka last week. They had been housed in one room when the special forces attacked and left the compound alive.

Red Mosque siege declared over | World news | theguardian.com

Go ask Umm e Hassan who is alive due to SSG operators weather any female was killed or not.

It is easy to hurl Accusations, that's why Quran, Surah Al Hujrat, clearly forbids muslims not to spread unverified news listened from others until it's veracity is confirmed.

Even Supreme court comission under the patronage of Ifthikar chohdhary cleared the misconecption none of female or children were killed

More over, the biggest logical proof, Like all the poor balochi's protesting in islamabad against disappearance of their kin and kith, Not a single female disappearance is protested by any of the families or recorded by any commission. You see it's easy to spread lies than to accept truth

Naak ki seedh may sochnay walay faujis should remember that there always consequences of such use of force.
Because of lal masjid tragedy,
1- Fazlullah gained enermous support in swat against state. In 2009 you had to mobilize 1 lakh faujis and air force to clear malakand.
2- Waziristan tribesmen declared themeselves taliban, extended their influence into rest of FATA and initiated their attacks outsidd tribal areas. You are still unable to get rid of them.

Faz-Loolah (as in penis) gained support because of you the apologists and sympathizers

But ordinary people in swat, little girls like Malalas in Swat saw you and say the Faz-pussi and revolted against them.

As I said live in 2014 please.

Living in stone age mindset will only keep you caged.

Set yourself free.

your arguments against the state are pretty much the same as in my Bihari community's tribal mindset

Hum hain to mohajir mentality has not taken us anywhere but sewer.

We too follow pathetic terrorist altaf mota chor bhatta khor

just like you all follow pathetic war lords in the name of religion or tribalism or both

Common disease between FATA and Krachi

Thank you

Chauhdry....there were also students from lakki marwat and waziristan in jamia hafsa......i know about the massacre of female students from various sources including faujis..

your brave terrorist buddies forced some of the students to remain, to use them as human shields

For 3 days army cleaned the mess and evidences in masjid after operation and didnt allow media during this period.

It was a crime scene, genius.

By your "logic" picking up RPGs, grenades, and firearms left by the terrorists inside the Masjid is "removing evidences"....yes they did do that

Then they asked media to come and showed them weapons, the implanted evidence by fauji jawans.

no you're right......they only had water pistols and patakhays :laugh:

cool-story-bro-2_zps43d8efbb.jpg

Army could have starved them by siege and forced them to surrender, but musharraf wanted to display the power of military,

They gave them plenty of time to be civilized and negotiate. Unfortunately your terrorist friends were a bit stubborn and thick-headed. So yes the military showed its might. And judging by the outcome, I'd say they really did show their might!

It's unfortunate that your friends smuggled weapons and explosives into a holy place of worship in the first place.

moreover there was pressure from china and west to make the example out of lal masjid.

Nope. But Chinese nationals were being kidnapped and beaten in the Federal capital. Would you be concerned if Pakistanis were being beaten and kidnapped in a foreign country?

Of course you wouldn't. Because you hate the country you live in.

It has indeed become an example...of zulm and barbariat. Your army get away with atrocities in FATA but lal masjid is in the capital, they couldnt fully hide it.

there was nothing to hide....

and in FATA the reality is that while there may be pockets of resentment against operations - there is most resentment against your terrorist/takfiri brothers in arms (the ones our soldiers turn into swiss cheese)

I wish khomeni parents had used condom, we miss raza shah pehlvi's iran.

I think you meant to say "Pahlavi"

I'm glad to know you know what condoms are and what they're used for. Send me your address and I'll send you a lifetime worth of supply. Assuming you're able to get that noodle sized slug up - it's in your own interests and others' to make sure you don't re-produce.

Where was this press conference held?

Why did he feel the need to have 3 AK-47's behind him? Right in the middle of Islamabad?

The TTP do conferences like this, gun trotting people behind the leader.

1618700_10202906756820196_1498590576_n.jpg

Where was this press conference held?

Why did he feel the need to have 3 AK-47's behind him? Right in the middle of Islamabad?

The TTP do conferences like this, gun trotting people behind the leader.

1618700_10202906756820196_1498590576_n.jpg

Must be the body guards provided by ASWJ. Only in ASWJ press conferences i see people with AK-47 standing behind Ludhviani and co

Back
Top Bottom