What's new

TTP joining hands with Afghan Taliban under one flag

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Haroon Rashid ‏@TheHaroonRashid
Banned Pak #Taliban TTP announces joining hands with Afghan Taliban under one flag to undertake joint operations; what does this mean?

Now those who have been celebrating the Afghan taliban operations in Afghanistan should take their heads out of the sand and realize that TTP, Afghan Taliban, Haqqani, LET are all the same monsters. When they are done with Afghanistan guess where is their next stop? Pakistan is the ultimate prize

Banned Pak #Taliban TTP announces joining hands with Afghan Taliban under one flag to undertake joint operations; what does this mean?

Now those who have been celebrating the Afghan taliban operations in Afghanistan should take their heads out of the sand and realize that TTP, Afghan Taliban, Haqqani, LET are all the same monsters. When they are done with Afghanistan guess where is their next stop? Pakistan is the ultimate prize
so can you now believe or still in denial mode that afghan taliban has no support from Pakistan,

When they are done with Afghanistan guess where is their next stop?

So TTP all this time were busy in Afghanistan? They have not done any harm to Pakistan and its citizens yet, I mean WTF........................ this shows they have been thrown out of Pakistan and now they feel safe to carry on with their business in Afghanistan, hello wake up their stop in Pakistan has been demolished, bulldozed all the while when the other side was sleeping and not paying heed to our warnings and notices?

I agree, all so called Jihadists should be killed indiscriminately .

And I thought TTP is a brainchild of RAW,NDS & MOOSAD :lol: now its clear who is the real financier of Taliban

that sounds bad for Pakistan ,very tough times ahead for Pakistan

that sounds bad for Pakistan ,very tough times ahead for Pakistan

And I thought TTP is a brainchild of RAW,NDS & MOOSAD :lol: now its clear who is the real financier of Taliban

here comes a retard who without zero knowledge of whats happening around him and why RAW and NDS support to TTP has become a matter of fact.

here comes a retard who without zero knowledge of whats happening around him and why RAW and NDS support to TTP has become a matter of fact.
Fact to whom Pakistan I heard noora was again snubbed by Kerry & Obama in US on India related issue :lol:

why ,can you elaborate ?
We have always been saying both tabliban are same,there is no good taliban or bad taliban.

since the operations against them ,they have fallen back to Afganistan and will resume again once the operations are over.you will see Afgan taliban that is the good taliban will also getting involved in future.

Back
Top Bottom