TTP issue fresh threat to kill Musharraf

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
TTP issue fresh threat to kill Musharraf
By AFP Published: May 26, 2013
PESHAWAR: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) on Sunday issued a fresh threat to assassinate former dictator Pervez Musharraf, who is currently facing a barrage of legal cases in police custody.

The retired general has been detained in his farmhouse in Islamabad since April 19 on charges of conspiracy to murder former premier Benazir Bhutto, sacking of judges when he imposed emergency rule in 2007, and the 2006 death of Akbar Bugti.

Before his arrival in March, TTP threatened to kill him for his alliance in the US-led “war on terror” and attempts to clamp down on militants, when he was in power.

TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan on Sunday issued a fresh warning in a video message posted on Taliban website Umar Media, saying “Soon we will punish this Satan (devil) to death for his wicked deed”.

Musharraf went to the top of the Taliban hit list after ordering the army in 2007 to storm Lal Masjid in Islamabad. The operation left more than 100 people dead and opened the floodgates to attacks in Pakistan.

“From Balochistan to Waziristan, Musharraf threw this country in blood and fire, he is the killer of hundreds of innocent students of Lal Masjid,” Ehsan said.

A court on Wednesday refused bail to Musharraf over the detention of judges.

The ruling came two days after a court granted him bail over the murder of Benazir, who was killed in a gun and bomb attack in 2007.

Musharraf escaped three assassination attempts when in office from 1999 to 2008, a target of extremists because of his alliance in the US-led “war on terror” and attempts to clamp down on militants.

TTP wants revenge Musharraf Kicked their daddy out of power last time know daddy is back and he is very Angry.

what do u reckon guys,i think there just green boys whereas musharraf is protected by the very best ex-ssgs
photo.php

Last edited by a moderator:
what do u reckon guys,i think there just green boys whereas musharraf is protected by the very best ex-ssgs
photo.php

More then half of the terrorists in this video are not Pakistani or even Cehchan to be exact . so there goes TTP .

now as far as their threat goes , nothing more then just hoax .

and the Irony is , The English Books & Language they Hate so much that they blow schools for it ... and at the end are talking in English .. .. The main question then becomes ... Who taught them .

@F.O.X this man adnan rasheed is court martialed air force personal and ttp have ex-spetnaz ex-ssgs,i'll watch out if i were musharraf

@F.O.X this man adnan rasheed is court martialed air force personal and ttp have ex-spetnaz ex-ssgs,i'll watch out if i were musharraf

Ex Spetz & SSG is a big no .

Yes they have trained Personal , but not that much .

This **** is worrying - they seem to have at the very least, a group of around 50-100 guys that are well trained, and not the usual "run of the mill" AK47 Talibs. Maybe AQ's special brigades are training them? They seriously need to be wiped out, quickly; they're getting stronger by the day.

Shift him to secure jail, and provide VVIP facilities in jail itself.

Any credible source for Spentnaz link, SSG is known to everybody.

Gen. Musharraf kicked rented TTP arses & he almost defeated rented TTP before he was forced to step down, so these rented bastards are following their foreign pimp master orders.

Threatening Gen. Musharraf & not threatening corrupt & incompetent politicians is a clear proof that these bastard rented TTP are working for their foreign pimp masters.

ALLAH protect Gen. Musharraf, AMEEN.

I hope they do it quick before he rushes off abroad in some secret deal , he has blood of my people on his hands, kill his entire lineage.

those who are calling terrorists to kill Musharaf are also terrorists !

With people like you, we will never be able to build our Nation !

Islam teach us to respect life, even animals life !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom