What's new

TTP fighters infiltrate into Chitral and attempt to seize villages/posts 6/9/23

Kulbhushan Jadhav ? He is a former Indian Naval officer who was kidnapped by ISI from Iran and accused of being a RAW spy. Pakistani military sentenced him to death in a show trial but got humiliated before the International Court of Justice where their kangaroo court was exposed before the world.

In any case, even the sham trial did not accuse him of any activity in KP.

Lol, nice fairy tale. Did you make it up on your own ? You seem to have forgotten that the Taliban now rules Afghanistan and India has withdrawn completely from Aghanistan, forget about having a Col Rajesh working in the non-existent embassy in Kabul.
Yadav has acknowledged his identity and activities, so don’t even go there.

For fairy tales, go read grim brothers, don’t spew garbage here.

@Olympus81 dont become a turd with Indians if you have problems with my post.

Lol, when Indian forces capture terrorists, they show Pakistani passports, currency and Pakistani/Chinese arms and ammunition as evidence. Pakistanis are showing juice packets.
Yes Indians fake it to a point where it’s clear it’s fake. Your armed forces can’t even lie properly. You kill old prisoners or innocent youth and get happy.
When real mujahideen infiltrate this is the state of your army:
IMG_8885.jpeg

IMG_9317.jpeg

Just 3 mujahideen are enough for 700 of your soldiers + your para commandos.
When real mujahideen infiltrate, your para commandos majors run abandoning their soldiers watching them get slaughtered.

In Sha Allah more mujahideen will infiltrate and teach you occupational dogs a lesson.

Yadav has acknowledged his identity and activities, so don’t even go there.
Yes, and the ICJ has given its opinion on the validity of the acknowledgement based on international legal norms .

Just 3 mujahideen are enough for 700 of your soldiers + your para commandos.
Problems with reading comprehension ? The soldiers are searching for 3 terrorists who are hiding in remote forests and village. Combing operations over a large and remote areas require manpower.

More ISPR propaganda nothing else. The fact people don't see the bigger picture here is astounding.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Afghan Taliban government and GHQ were coordinating these dramatic theatrics together.

Great way to divert the public's attention away from political issues whilst proving yourself in being the "saviour".

This is all being scripted.

How else do you think Mumbai attackers and NLI soldiers in Kargil whose bodies Pakistan refused to accept were identified ?
They all came with authentic identification to commit a crime?

They all came with authentic identification to commit a crime?
The NLI troops were told that they were going to Kargil to commit a crime? All faujis carry their i-cards. How were they supposed to know that they would be abandoned to die ?

The NLI troops were told that they were going to Kargil to commit a crime? All faujis carry their i-cards. How were they supposed to know that they would be abandoned to die ?
My guess is since it was meant to be a clandestine operation, they would be issued fake identification that would make them appear like local rebels.

My guess is since it was meant to be a clandestine operation, they would be issued fake identification that would make them appear like local rebels.
These were soldiers, not intelligence operatives. They were not told they were going on an unsanctioned mission. Do you think soldiers are so stupid that they would not ask questions if they are asked to surrender their papers and issued fake ids ?

These were soldiers, not intelligence operatives. They were not told they were going on an unsanctioned mission. Do you think soldiers are so stupid that they would not ask questions if they are asked to surrender their papers and issued fake ids ?
Why should they be stupid if they are told this is a clandestine operation that needs deniability? Even a grunt soldier can distinguish between a declared war and undeclared mission.

Why should they be stupid if they are told this is a clandestine operation that needs deniability? Even a grunt soldier can distinguish between a declared war and undeclared mission.
Well, they either weren't told or they defied orders because many bodies were found with their NLI ID cards, ration cards, personal letters etc.

How else do you think Mumbai attackers and NLI soldiers in Kargil whose bodies Pakistan refused to accept were identified ?
All I know is that Ajmal Kasab spoke hindi with a typical north indian pajeet accent and more importantly he invoked Bhagwan, not Allah....

He was a patsy of Indian intelligence...

Yes, and the ICJ has given its opinion on the validity of the acknowledgement based on international legal norms .

Problems with reading comprehension ? The soldiers are searching for 3 terrorists who are hiding in remote forests and village. Combing operations over a large and remote areas require manpower.
How’s the josh today?
Colonel, Major, DySP 🚬💨💨💨

All I know is that Ajmal Kasab spoke hindi with a typical north indian pajeet accent and more importantly he invoked Bhagwan, not Allah....

He was a patsy of Indian intelligence...
Sure, the NLI soldiers who died at Kargil were also RAW agents.

From Wikipedia:
In January 2009, Pakistan's National Security Advisor Mahmud Ali Durrani admitted to Kasab being a Pakistani citizen while speaking to the CNN-IBN news channel. The Pakistan Government then acknowledged that Ajmal Kasab was a Pakistani, but also announced that Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani had fired Durrani for "failing to take Gilani and other stakeholders into confidence" before making this information public, and for "a lack of coordination on matters of national security."
How’s the josh today?
Colonel, Major, DySP 🚬💨💨💨
I wonder what kind of people mock the death of soldiers doing their duty to their country. In this case, one of them is a Kashmiri Muslim. Many Pakistani soldiers die regularly in Balochistan/ KP. I respect them for doing their duty. They are just followers orders. But, then, I see many Pakistanis, especially PTI supporters, mocking the death of their own soldiers. Must be something in the so-called "Pakistani DNA".

Anyway, the militants will be hunted down. When they die, I will feel sorry for them as well to see the human potential of young lives wasted. They are victims of circumstances outside their control.

Innocent civilians might face collateral damage. Unlike in Pakistan, the army in India has broad support from the people. So, LoC may heat up again and the Pakistani army which is facing a budget crunch and already fighting its own people and insurgents in Balochistan and KP, will also face a hotter border on two fronts.

Last edited:
I wonder what kind of people mock the death of soldiers doing their duty to their country. In this case, one of them is a Kashmiri Muslim. Many Pakistani soldiers die regularly in Balochistan/ KP. I respect them for doing their duty. They are just followers orders. But, then, I see many Pakistanis, especially PTI supporters, mocking the death of their own soldiers. Must be something in the so-called "Pakistani DNA".

Anyway, the militants will be hunted down. When they die, I will feel sorry for them as well to see the human potential of young lives wasted. They are victims of circumstances outside their control.

Innocent civilians might face collateral damage. Unlike in Pakistan, the army in India has broad support from the people. So, LoC may heat up again and the Pakistani army which is facing a budget crunch and already fighting its own people and insurgents in Balochistan and KP, will also face a hotter border on two fronts.
Smoking that occupier pack 🚬💨
Mujahideen did a favour and united the Kashmiri ‘Muslim’ DySP with his hindutva allies forever permanently.

Back
Top Bottom