What's new

TTP Chief sitting in Kabul Presidential Palace - September 2023

How much longer will Afghanistan be allowed to murder Pakistani children with impunity?

Imagine the global outrage and sir jee kal strikes if even some low level Kashmiri commander was sitting in the PM office.

He is there probably to meet his fellow SGDT and fellow Talibani Sirajuddin Haqqani, who was the ISI's favourite warlord in the Afghan civil war.

Like Hillary said, "If you raise snakes in your backyard, you can't expect them to bite only your neighbours. "

The biggest Indian sponsored, anti Pakistan terrorist outfit is sitting in GHQ Pindi.

All anti Pakistan forces are united under the hindutva banner and the most potent of these is the one whose chief capitulated to a ceasefire on LoC, let India launch missiles into Pakistani territory, did not want to retaliate after feb 19th, allowed India to annex Kashmir, wanted to invite his hindutva overlord Modi for a charity visit and lamented that his forces can't fight India because he has no diesel for his tanks.

Last edited:
How much longer will Afghanistan be allowed to murder Pakistani children with impunity?

Imagine the global outrage and sir jee kal strikes if even some low level Kashmiri commander was sitting in the PM office.

How do we know it’s him?

It could be photoshop or Ai

It might be a doppelgänger 😂

Or it could be another Afghan man in ARG?

We need confirmation, faujeet accounts on Twitter are not reliable

These are all pawns and peons. Getting mad with them useless. Anyway, how is the narcotics trade going? Now that all other routes are closed Pakistan is the only way out. I am pretty sure the Pak Deep State is earning tons of money, thanks to the patronage from the CIA...

Pakistan has an Akinci drone now, it has a 25hr endurance and 7,500 km range, it operates at 30,000 ft and cannot be hit with a MANPAD, it can sit on top of Kabul waiting for this A-hole to move around in a car or even in a specific room, and take him out like Zawahiri was taken out. If the Pakistani military knows where this guy is, then the only reason he is breathing is b/c of the lack of political will for the Army to take this clown out.

He is there probably to meet his fellow SGDT and fellow Talibani Sirajuddin Haqqani, who was the ISI's favourite warlord in the Afghan civil war.

Like Hillary said, "If you raise snakes in your backyard, you can't expect them to bite only your neighbours. "
I know bhartis sound very smart to each other in whatsapp forward sounding statements like this, but the fact is for the better part of a century Afghanistan has hated Pakistan, and Pakistan has seldom put Afghanistan in its place.

The biggest Indian sponsored, anti Pakistan terrorist outfit is sitting in GHQ Pindi.

All anti Pakistan forces are united under the hindutva banner and the most potent of these is the one whose chief capitulated to a ceasefire on LoC, let India launch missiles into Pakistani territory, did not want to retaliate after feb 19th, allowed India to annex Kashmir, wanted to invite his hindutva overlord Modi for a charity visit and lamented that his forces can't fight India because he has no diesel for his tanks.
Bajwa retired a long time ago. Do you seriously think Pakistan is better suited to fighting a war of attrition on the LoC? Did you want Pakistan do declare war on India for revoking 370?

These are all pawns and peons. Getting mad with them useless. Anyway, how is the narcotics trade going? Now that all other routes are closed Pakistan is the only way out. I am pretty sure the Pak Deep State is earning tons of money, thanks to the patronage from the CIA...
There is also the long desired rail link to Central Asia. Pakistan won’t want to jeopardize that, so we won’t see anything major happen. Only taking loses and dealing with the problem at the margins.

Tell me one thing.

If TTP is khwariji, Indian sponsored, terrorists, add all the colorful adjectives here.

What is Taliban? Good guys?

I can’t wrap my head around this narrative of the Pakistani security apparatus.

If TTP is khwariji, Indian sponsored, terrorists, add all the colorful adjectives here.

What is Taliban? Good guys?

I can’t wrap my head around this narrative of the Pakistani security apparatus.
1 - This is a private individual
2 - The Pakistani narrative for decades is "Afghans are brothers" while the Afghan narrative is "we will annex the kaafir Punjabistan."

Afghan loving sentiment inside Pakistan needs to be quelled before an operation inside Afghanistan can take place. And a lot of money is needed too.

and what are you going to do? start a war? We dont have the courage nor money to do that and we will be stuck in afg for decades!

Afghans are good at causing carnage and playing victims at the same time.
TTP and Taliban, hawqani network are all pakistan army splinter groups

They only exist to keep Pakistanis in check or in fear of anarchy ..as soon as Pakistanis think of somewhere groups get active

fact that TTP exist can only mean two things
1- ISI incompetence
2- ISI is involved in this whole game

Choose one of the above

What's stopping from Pakistan to bomb place sin Afghanistan and give straight away message that any bombing in Pakistan will provoke a response

It's as simple as that..there is no daddy there anymore (USA) or isi just good for geo fencing ordinary Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom