What's new

TTP Attacks Pakistan Army In Self Defence: Dr AbdulQadeer Khan

Sympathizer no,he is from the same class as our own Taliban Khan who are liberals by heart but unfortunately they believe or like to believe that Unicorns are real and perhaps there is a chance of reconciliation with the taliban!

Sympathizing with an extremist terrorist organization?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Believing in unicorns?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Check out the video again, he clearly justifies the taking up of arms of the TTP - the poor interviewer tries her darnedest to get him to condemn the mass killings but he does not oblige.

Sympathizing with an extremist terrorist organization?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Believing in unicorns?? - that's an odd form of liberal.

Check out the video again, he clearly justifies the taking up of arms of the TTP - the poor interviewer tries her darnedest to get him to condemn the mass killings but he does not oblige.
By liberal i meant some one who does not hold extreme views, he does not shove his views upon others he does not call for shariah in Pakistan etc etc
As for the unicorn statement it was a reference to his political immaturity!
Look into him and IK a bit and you will get what i am going on about.

Last edited:
well i dont think so.

its just that everyone is NOT a media person to know jugglery of words

It was plain talk - I didn't catch any jugglery of words in that clip.

By liberal i meant some one who does not hold extreme views, he does not shove his views upon others he does call for shariah in Pakistan etc etc
As for the unicorn statement it was a reference to his political immaturity!
Look into him and IK a bit and you will get what i am going on about.

Again, you are contradicting yourself buddy.

Asking for Shariah is not equal to being a liberal. A liberal does not ask for religious rule.

soon he will commander of Taliban and run with chest suicide bomb to protect Taliban as self defence:sniper:

Such bullshit was not expected from this guy atleast, I cant blame him though since just a while ago I shared his views, he is just a misguided but true individual, lets hope he too can change his opinion.....

Day after day. Each and every act of Musharraf is getting justified. Thanks Musharraf for removing him from whatever position he was holding in our nuclear program.
see what i allways, tried & fihgted for?
musharaf was the most realistic man as our top leader, we can ever get, he knew that even this stupid , overeducated will try his best to get , thorne , power is above dreams even a taxi driver wants to become our president these days?
thanks to zardari?

Such bullshit was not expected from this guy atleast, I cant blame him though since just a while ago I shared his views, he is just a misguided but true individual, lets hope he too can change his opinion.....
he is too old & freakingly, crazy hungry for power?
thats what he is these days?

Back
Top Bottom