What's new

TTP appoints new Deputy Commander, vows to avenge killing of Wali-ur-Rehman

USA is the master of Pakistan army your army provided them bases to bomb afghans and also base for drone to attack tribals you attacked your own people on USA orders in 2003 and are still killing them your army is working on for USA and in return they give bones in shape off dollars to your army

You haven't confirmed.

Are you the new deputy?

or the information "minister" of TTP?

just curious as this question was posed earlier in this thread.

You haven't confirmed.

Are you the new deputy?

or the information "minister" of TTP?

just curious as this question was posed earlier in this thread.

I am a soldier off Islam and stand with those Muslims who are being killed by your slave army slave off master USA because they dared to stand up against bully master of our army USA

]I am a soldier off Islam and stand with[/B] those Muslims who are being killed by your slave army slave off master USA because they dared to stand up against bully master of our army USA

Police informant

"Soldier of Islam" is a euphemism for terrorist Talib@stard.

Ah ! Well Zarvan is right to some extent , Our military ,establishment and all of their policies are mostly based according to Western likes and dis-likes. This GHQ seems to be more desperate to impose their thoughts on civilians now and to create an easier ground from where they can again start a theological wars with different names . .

I am a soldier off Islam and liberal pathetic scums are always barking crap against those who stand and fight for island because they want to please their daddy USA by eating their **** and talking and attacking Islam and Muslim

Ah ! Well Zarvan is right to some extent , Our military ,establishment and all of their policies are mostly based according to Western likes and dis-likes. This GHQ seems to be more desperate to impose their thoughts on civilians now and to create an easier ground from where they can again start a theological wars with different names . .

Our jawans and officers are dying while fighting these Talib@stards and terrorists.

And

you have this smart alicky brain to come here and tell us Amreeka this and Amreeka that?

Talk about constipated conspiracy theories so often spread by Talib@stard and their "slave boys".

Please read a bit.

thank you

This autobot will keep repeating the same . Soldier of Islam who's trying to justify the killing of 50,000 Pakistanis by his terrorist brethren ? Interesting , isn't it ? :azn:

I am a soldier off Islam and liberal pathetic scums are always barking crap against those who stand and fight for island because they want to please their daddy USA by eating their **** and talking and attacking Islam and Muslim

Soldier of Islam killing Pakistani muslims and for 5 million US dollar, they are ready to kill their own brother. Solider of Islam like you were responsible for the fitna rose in Hazrat Ali era and in subsequent era's. You people only understand one language which Hajjaj bin yousaf taught you guys.

Your soldier of Islam instead of killing soldiers killing children,women and innocent by blowing up trains,busses in europe and all this blame comes on Pakistan. GTFO from Pakistan and do your jihad somewhere else. Pakistan needs peace, not fitna and bloodshed of your guys.

This autobot will keep repeating the same . Soldier of Islam who's trying to justify the killing of 50,000 Pakistanis by his terrorist brethren ? Interesting , isn't it ? :azn:

Maybe he's been brain washed too man. It's not humanly possible to mimic a broken tape with such accuracy and faithfulness. Something is amiss with him.

Maybe he's been brain washed too man. It's not humanly possible to mimic a broken tape with such accuracy and faithfulness. Something is amiss with him.

Repetition's the key in brain washing , isn't it , mate ? Possibly we are looking at a new generation of militants trying to wage cyber Jihad by Taliban . Yes , after so much criticism , a healthy normal human mind would want to mend its ways and improve debating skills but this one has close to 8,000 posts repeating the same thing again and again and again to ad infinitum , same tone , same message ! Figure it yourself .

@mafiya

Why is all the Jihad waged in Pakistan , but not in Arab countries who actually are in bed with U.S and have a not so Islamic lifestyle and indulge in everything , these militant consider as wrong ? I mean do you they not know what sort of life do Arabs live today ? What exactly is the problem ? How is everything the G.C.C. does justified but when the same is done by the state of Pakistan , it becomes a terrible crime worthy of killing and terrorizing people ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Repetition's the key in brain washing , isn't it , mate ? Possibly we are looking at a new generation of militant trying to wage cyber Jihad by Taliban . Yes , after so much criticism , a healthy normal human mind would want to mend its ways and improve debating skills but this one has close to 8,000 posts repeating the same thing again and again and again to ad infinitum !

Ad infinatum AND ad nauseam.:hitwall: I am surprised we haven't all turned into Mullah Omar bots yet. That's why I asked you as to how you can even try and debate with such people the very first time we exchanged posts. Its like trying to push the juggernaut...he just won't budge. Points for dogged persistence is all I can say.

Zarvan cracks me up with his 'jihad against liberals' meanwhile our mother land is being effed by jeehadi fanboys.

I am a soldier off Islam and stand with those Muslims who are being killed by your slave army slave off master USA because they dared to stand up against bully master of our army USA
do we need to remind you that taliban have bombed more mosques and killed more muslims than the americans themselves? (p.s im not defending america's actions in anyway, an organization that kills Pakistanis is my enemy)

Ad infinatum AND ad nauseam.:hitwall: I am surprised we haven't all turned into Mullah Omar bots yet. That's why I asked you as to how you can even try and debate with such people the very first time we exchanged posts. Its like trying to push the juggernaut...he just won't budge. Points for dogged persistence is all I can say.

Yeah ad nauseam too :D . Free and critical thinking is a blessing honestly . I always hope that one day our nation gets the hang of that and stop following the Mullahs who manipulate them for their own agenda by branding and making stuff as so called God's order and obligatory on all stuff .

Ahh , I remember . But I told you why I do that despite knowing that it is of no avail , didn't I ? :)
I know the debate is futile , he cant be reasoned with or explained things to but at least the members reading that post see their ' true faces ' .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom