What's new

Truth behind Indian Spy drama

what is ilmao sir i dont understand this word if you know kindly let me know too

propaganda.jpg

cgon507l.jpg

Why is there a conspiracy theory for everything in Pakistan?

really makes sense.. If this is true then this drama will end up without any result..Its my opinion..

oye translate teh karde........:hitwall:

summery: Indian authorities created this drama to release pressure it was receiving form SAARC countries for resuming talks with Pakistan, and also to divert attention of their media and public from Shashi Tharohar and IPL drama, and may be some other corruption issue, as it was harming them politically. Every body knows that anti-Pakistanism is lucrative business in India.

summery: Indian authorities created this drama to release pressure it was receiving form SAARC countries for resuming talks with Pakistan, and also to divert attention of their media and public from Shashi Tharohar and IPL drama, and may be some other corruption issue, as it was harming them politically. Every body knows that anti-Pakistanism is lucrative business in India.

Everything that makes 'sense'in hindsight is not true. Thats how conspiracy theories created though. Attribute a motive and then work backwards.

And the less said about the pressure india was receiving from saarc countries the better.

boss please translate ... we cant read that script ..

There are two interviews in the article taken from an ex- Brigadier and ex-diplomat. The Brigadier is suspicious about the whole Madhuri saga and terming it as a diversion. However the diplomat is dismissing the issue calling it routine and its timing a coincidence. But he is also amazed at Indian media for highlighting this issue so much as these things have happened in the past.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

whoes the author of this fantasy:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom